Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today (14062 Views)

Faith Oyedepo Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) / Photos From David Oyedepo's 62nd birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Topol99: 10:13am On Sep 27, 2016
HBD to God's servant,....a Man of effect and impact, a trailblazer, a pace setter and a pathfinder, i celebrate d exceeding Grace of God upon ur life.....cheers papa!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Tukor32: 10:26am On Sep 27, 2016
happy birthday my daddy in the lord.I tap into the blessings that follows the celebration
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ddefoe: 10:31am On Sep 27, 2016
todaynewsreview:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Oyedepo
HBD! To my spiritual father! Wishing u longlife and prosperity.Glory to Glory!
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by mabea: 10:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday To You Papa

I pray that God sustain,engrace and pour on you a fresh anointing to keep driving the wonder double prophetic revival in this era.

From glory to glory shall continue to be our new name and indeed where we are going.

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by kinsooo: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday My Father in the God's vineyard. A man with dangerous Grace.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by ilduce(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAPA.MAY GOD KEEP USING YOU.AMEN.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by lankieman: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Okijajuju1:
This Nigga though.

Pays no taxes on his hussle, contributes fhuck all to the Nation and yet is worshiped by Tens of thousands..

He is the real MVP..

Happy Birthday Hommie.. Keep balling like a Baller.. cool

1 Like

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by princejones(m): 10:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday to my spiritual father
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by favyff(f): 11:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday to my great father.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by fyneboi79(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Expensive birthday to Nigerias biggest conman!! As some fools in the congregation will empty their bank accounts to please a decietful mortal man.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by talktrue1(m): 11:08am On Sep 27, 2016
Hbd Sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by wirelessmaster: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir. The same hand that is upon my prophet rests upon my life. Whatever answers for my prophet answers for me In Jesus Name. Amen. Greetings to Winners family worldwide.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by phebedavid(f): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
happy Birthday sir the anointing of God will increase in your life
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by phebedavid(f): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2016
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by deeway200(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2016
HBD Sir
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Image123(m): 11:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Okijajuju1:
This Nigga though.

Pays no taxes on his hussle, contributes fhuck all to the Nation and yet is worshiped by Tens of thousands..

He is the real MVP..

Happy Birthday Hommie.. Keep balling like a Baller.. cool

Covenant university and kingdom heritage pay taxes, churches don't pay taxes by law. Stop hating.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by gidjah(m): 11:38am On Sep 27, 2016
May the oil of GOD upon you never go dry, a new annointing for a new day ,each day for You,HBD TO MY MENTOR .
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday my bishop, a man with God's anointing. Great teacher of the word. I celebrate you Sir. From glory to Glory.

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Deen77: 11:49am On Sep 27, 2016
HBD

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by aligba4u: 11:50am On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birth day sir and many many more years to celebrat

Winners from GLORY to GLORY!!![/

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by sogy2: 12:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
HBD TO YOU MY SPIRITUAL FATHER. MAY GOD BLESS YOUR NEW AGE SIR. MAY GOD CONTINUE TO STRENGHTEN YOU.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by lehoro: 12:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
There's sins that CANNOT be forgiven, Sin against the Holy Spirit. Please and pls do NOT insult an anointed man of God. If you do not like him or the work God has called him to do, keep it to yourself before you place upon youself curses that cannot be broken.

HBD Papa, May his auction on u increase the more. We are blessed to have a Prophet like you sent to us in this generation.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Tagximum(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
[size=14pt]HAPPY BIRTHDAY,[/size]

NEW AGE WITH MORE GRACE SIR..

your son, Tagximum sends is greetings.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by bellenornor(f): 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday, sir. May God continue to cause His Countenance to shine ceaselessly upon u and ur family.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by danderson(f): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
HBD Dear Bishop. Many happy returns and may our good Lord continue to establish you. Amen
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by Toyeee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
happy belated birthday to a general and a father indeed ....more fulfilling years ahead sir and we celebrate Jesus in your life and ministries
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by 817: 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to the Apostle of Faith for our generation. A great Man of God with the Liberation Mandate. You have changed my life forever. God bless you Sir!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by corpROYAL(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Your ministry has change my life entirely. You are indeed a God sent to liberate us. I pray for more fresh anointing over your life and ministry, do accept my humble birthday greeting Sir. Once again congratulation Sir.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by princesoby(m): 1:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND REMAIN EVER BLESSED MY DEAREST FATHER IN THE LORD
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by solpat(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy birthday Sir. Thank You for answering the call of God. I've been blessed by your teachings, books and tapes. Your life is a reflection of vision, dedication, commitment and love for God and I tap into these virtues that you carry. More grace and more strength.
Re: David Oyedepo Celebrates His 62nd Birthday Today by boboenny: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Happy Birthday to the living legend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church / Can You Return A Certificate For Engaging In Exams Malpractice After Repentance? / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.