Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get (971 Views)

Funny Things People Do All In The Name Of Love / Harmless Things People Do That Lead To Illicit Sex / Guy Refuses To Pay For Friends Invited To Their Date By His Female Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:03am On Sep 27, 2016
Everybody who went to a university, specifically the public ones know that the chairs in a lecture hall are never enough for the students.
Imagine a lecture hall that can seat 150 students being used for three departments, where a department has like 200 students. And so, it’s a task for you to get to the hall early enough to get a good seat where you want.

If you had a clique of friends who were always doing makeup or waking up when you were leaving, you’ll be used to the whole “Keep seat for me” phrase and we’re pretty sure you can relate to these things on the list
Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:03am On Sep 27, 2016
1. When you get to the lecture hall quite early and see a lot of people there.

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04am On Sep 27, 2016
2. And you get a good seat but it cannot take your whole squad of three friends so you have to relocate to another

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:04am On Sep 27, 2016
3. You, when you finally get a good seat for your friends

2 Likes

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:05am On Sep 27, 2016
4. And when someone comes to talk about how he didn’t meet them there

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:06am On Sep 27, 2016
5. But you know you cannot let go of the space

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2016
6. When your squad finally comes in and see the seats.

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2016
7. And all of you after lectures to secure another good seat at another venue

Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by maikbanj(m): 4:10am On Sep 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:

This got me laughing. No be small rubber leg.
Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 27, 2016
#yawns
Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by Anoruo(m): 4:19am On Sep 27, 2016
undecided
Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by Tascocent(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
Kiki...... #InJenivasVoice
Re: 7 Things People Who Kept Seats For Friends In University Will Get by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:57pm On May 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I Am Ugly, And I Have No Girl Friends. I Feel Sad For Myself / Married Man Films Himself And Pregnant Girlfriend; Insults Wife Pics Video / When A Girl Wants To Know If A Guy Is Single And Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.