Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,446 members, 7,801,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness (15107 Views)

N1.6bn Fraud: I Was Forced To Implicate Jonathan - Dudafa Tells Court / Jonathan’s Aide Gave Me $4 Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa: Abubakar / N900Million Found In Waripamowei Dudafa's Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by metromediaboss: 6:53am On Sep 27, 2016
A witness at the ongoing trial of Waripamo-Owei Dudafa, an aide of former President Goodluck Jonathan, on Monday told a federal court in Lagos that he received $4 million in cash from the defendant.

Murtala Abubakar, a bureau de change operator, said he received a total of N1.6 billion from Mr. Dudafa through five companies – Pluto Properties and Investment Limited, Avalon Global Property, Rotato Interlink Services, Seagate Property and Ebiwise Services Limited – between 2013 and 2015.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission had arraigned Mr. Dudafa, a former Senior Special Assistant to Mr. Jonathan, and Joseph Iwejuo on a 23-count charge of concealment, retention of proceeds of crime, and failure to furnish information, before Justice Mohammed Idris of the Lagos Division of the Federal High Court.

Mr. Abubakar, led in evidence by Rotimi Oyedepo, counsel to the EFCC, said he had known Mr. Dudafa since his days as a Commissioner for Local Government in Bayelsa State under the administration of Governor Timipre Sylva.

The witness also told the court that the only relationship between the two of them was forex transaction that continued up to the time Mr. Dudafa became a personal assistant to President Jonathan.

“He (Mr. Dudafa) usually send two of his staff, Festus and Jahman, with dollars in order to change same and deposit the naira equivalent into specific accounts he provides via text messages,” said Mr. Abubakar.

The witness said he received those text messages from Mr. Dudafa on his Samsung mobile phone. The mobile phone and an Ownership Attestation Form were admitted and marked as Exhibits E and E1 respectively.

When asked whether all the instructions on how to disburse the money were received via text messages, Mr. Murtala replied in the affirmative; but added that in the last transaction, Mr. Dudafa invited him to the Presidential Villa and handed to him $4 million cash.

The witness was confronted with exhibits A – B3 in which he identified all the transactions that transpired between himself and Mr. Dudafa from 2013 to 2015 both from his companies’ accounts and his personal account.

“I can confirm that all the dollars received during the transactions came from him,” Mr. Abubakar said.

When it was time for the cross-examination of the witness, the defendants’ counsels, Gboyega Oyewale and Sunday Abumeri, requested for an adjournment.
The judge adjourned till September 27 for cross-examination.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/211337-jonathans-aide-gave-4-million-cash-inside-presidential-villa-witness-tells-court.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by decatalyst(m): 6:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Ah!

They were just sharing the "common wealth" like a personal jumbo pack.

May God purnish whoever is involved irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, religion or party.

People are really suffering. I see a family that couldn't eat and pays school fees just because these criminals want to live a frivolous and flamboyant life style.

Diaris God oooo

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by blackpanda: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2016
God will forever punish those that put us in this mess. Starting with that slowpoke Jonathan!

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by dunkem21(m): 7:05am On Sep 27, 2016
Picture of the $4m..

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Moreoffaith(m): 7:08am On Sep 27, 2016
I am patiently waiting for them to bombard this thread like the Chinese suvayoo grin grin.

Abeg make dem ask the guy well if the aid was putting on Santa Claus cloth when he handed over the money to him and also who was doing birthday that very day.

6 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Sunnymatey(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
And now they want to sell our national assets and continue with the sharing. God the see una ooo!

7 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Abeymills(m): 7:09am On Sep 27, 2016
May God punish all those zombies mentioning Jonathan's name put d blame on ur lord n saviour bubuhari n let Jonathan b his not d president d corruption goin on presently in dis useles clueles wicked govt hypocrites will never c dat

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by ificatchmodeh: 7:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Wariipamo....this man is the real face of corruption...just too bad jonah is been drag into his mess.
Wari..so you finally enter...you see, you know bbe God after all cheesy
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by vedaxcool(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2016
[s]
Abeymills:
May God punish all those zombies mentioning Jonathan's name put d blame on ur lord n saviour bubuhari n let Jonathan b his not d president d corruption goin on presently in dis useles clueles wicked govt hypocrites will never c dat
[/s]

They say the brain has great potentials in every human willing to put it to use... I sympathizes with you.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by martineinstein(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2016
and some idiotic youth whose destinies have been raped by diz politicians will still defend dem

17 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Chuknovski(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2016
Pls loan me that money, for a quick rescue, it's exactly what I need now grin

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Jimiolay(f): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Haha, see thief. This man should be flogged

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by abumeinben(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2016
Your tongue should be damaged...did you collect it or not?

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Pavore9: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2016
Me l no see one kobo collect!

2 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Opistorincos(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Okay
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by opalu: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2016
Wow
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by ify2016: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2016
Jonathan will now be like ........

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by simmieyoung(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

They say the brain has great potentials in every human willing to put it to use... I sympathizes with you.
grin bros you wicked oo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by kidman96(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2016
GEJ the clueless criminal.

9 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by themonk(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2016
We should start a revolution in this country and stop defendng each faction of their retarded democracy out of tribal bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by jmichlins(m): 7:57am On Sep 27, 2016
my question is that will this man be sharing same prison with his wife.

3 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by yjgm(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2016
Dollars flying everywhere. More worrisome is the fact that they left the coffers of the government. No wonder the problem we have at hand

7 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by AntiWailer: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Media trial.

It was on the road.

Signed

Wailers with 2MB data

Cursed brains. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by FakeNEWSevryday: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm, OK oh
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by AishyWemsy(f): 7:59am On Sep 27, 2016
Someone sent this to me. If u understand Yoruba it is so funny.lol

Nigeria yi ti gbogbo wa ni (iro nla).
Ko ma gbodo baje (toti baje tan).
Tori kosi ibomiran ti a le lo (London, Canada ati America nko?).
Ajo o le dabi ile (eje Kalo naa).
Eje ka sowo po
ka fimo sokan (eyin melo?).
Gbe kemi gbe (owo n romi).

4 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by FakeNEWSevryday: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
themonk:
We should start a revolution in this country and stop defendng each faction of their retarded democracy out of tribal bigotry.
meaning?

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
decatalyst:
Ah!

They were just share the "common wealth" like a personal jumbo pack.

May God purnish whoever is involved irrespective of their gender, ethnicity, religion or party.
All these money you guys were sharing......dia ris God ooooo.... grin

1 Like

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 27, 2016
dunkem21:
Picture of the $4m..

Clown cheesy; Liar, Propagandist grin

So u tink its possible to show d picture of money dat was shared long b4 election?
Even if th picture is displayed u won't stil beliv it.

3 Likes

Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by passyhansome(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
SEE CASTING
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Mistermamus(m): 8:01am On Sep 27, 2016
Abeg all dis propangadas don do get to work apc
Re: Waripamowei Dudafa Gave Me $4Million Cash Inside Presidential Villa - Witness by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 27, 2016
taaah shurup there your papa too dey liegrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-zakzaky: Falana Withdraws Petition Against Nigerian Army / 2019: "I Won't Fight Selective Corruption" - Saraki Promises Nigerians / How Abdulrasheed Maina Helped Buhari's Administration Recover Huge Sum Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.