Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Help Your Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Your Brother (6273 Views)

What Will You Do If You Catch Your Brother-in-law Beating Your Sister? / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" / As A Guy If Your Brother's Wife Raise Her Hand On You, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 8:16am On Sep 27, 2016
Please am helpless o. i joined nairaland yesterday after being a guest for weeks now. Please and please, i need 12500 naira to register for 2016/2017 Gce Neco before it closes on the 30th of this month. Please good friends should help me out as i want to use only one result to register for this year's jamb again. I just got the info late and i don't have any money with me now please. Will disclose my details when needed. Thank you
Re: Please Help Your Brother by babyme1(f): 8:34am On Sep 27, 2016
I feel for you. Post your acc details and phone no let's see what we can do.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
babyme1:
wow! Thanks alot ma, am just seeing this. Please here's my phone no 08029371267 . Please call let me send my account details to u. You're a blessing. Thanks again
Re: Please Help Your Brother by mysticgal(f): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
babyme1:
MA/sir... Please you must be very careful especially now that recession is turning lazy ones thiefs... Please let the family section clarify him/her whatsoever before you dash your hard earned cash to these petty leaches..and if you Have sent him cash, could you inform us here to avoid excess?

And op, sorry, I am not trying to spoil your chance, i am just been careful... So present necessary documents to prove your worth. A good afternoon smiley

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

MA/sir... Please you must be very careful especially now that recession is turning lazy ones thiefs... Please let the family section clarify him/her whatsoever before you dash your hard earned cash to these petty leaches..and if you Have sent him cash, could you inform us here to avoid excess?

And op, sorry, I am not trying to spoil your chance, i am just been careful... So present necessary documents to prove your worth. A good afternoon smiley
thanks ma' .. I understood u plainly. Please am new here and i don't really know what documents u're talking about. Can u please clarify me on that? I'm ready to present them. Thanks
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cutehector(m): 3:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
thanks ma' .. I understood u plainly. Please am new here and i don't really know what documents u're talking about. Can u please clarify me on that? I'm ready to present them. Thanks
she says u should display your documents such as school fees payment receipts and all that. So that people who want to help can verify you ain't a scammer.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
she says u should display your documents such as school fees payment receipts and all that. So that people who want to help can verify you ain't a scammer.
school fees? Please am done with secondary school. I want to write GCE Neco not internal Neco. Or should i showcase my waec result to prove to u that it is not good.. Should i?
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cutehector(m): 4:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
school fees? Please am done with secondary school. I want to write GCE Neco not internal Neco. Or should i showcase my waec result to prove to u that it is not good.. Should i?
alright, let's see the document then. Besides I really don't think Neco gce registration costs dat much
Re: Please Help Your Brother by mysticgal(f): 4:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
Your jamb slip,and the previous failed examination slip(I mean waec, neco or nabteb). At least for now
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector , Mysticgal .. Pls am using a nokia C1 to take the shots. The phone can't take a full shot but atleast u can confirm that the date of birth from my waec result is the same as my jamb result. And u can also confirm that the date i registered the jamb result. U can see that i need physics for the subject am going for and i have D7 in my waec which isn't acceptable. Please u guys should help me as i have 2days left before the closing date thanks

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector .. The neco fee is 11,350 but i need to take passports plus the biometric registration too. Another thing is that my place is very far from the neco office. Thanks sir
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Berbierklaus(f): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cc ifyalways come o grin
Re: Please Help Your Brother by mysticgal(f): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
Cutehector , Mysticgal .. Pls am using a nokia C1 to take the shots. The phone can't take a full shot but atleast u can confirm that the date of birth from my waec result is the same as my jamb result. And u can also confirm that the date i registered the jamb result. U can see that i need physics for the subject am going for and i have D7 in my waec which isn't acceptable. Please u guys should help me as i have 2days left before the closing date thanks
I need to see your name on both the weac and jamb forms, besides what course are you vying for..
Besides, we share the same birth date wink

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
mysticgal:

I need to see your name on both the weac and jamb forms, besides what course are you vying for..
Besides, we share the same birth date wink
lol, my pleasure sharing the same birth date with u. Please below are the evidence that i share the same name on both documents. Also understand the fact that this is a public forum, so i don't need to post all my details here.. Atleast these few are okay..
The name on the result is ''Michael U'' same as the Jamb result. Thanks for understanding

Re: Please Help Your Brother by sisisioge: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked, it's good you are aiming to further your education,let me give you a lesson on document presentation. This will help you when you eventually get to school.

For verification purpose, endeavor to present a full copy of your document with your details fully visible. Then support with other unrelated document that ID you. I wish you good luck.

E.g, the full copy of the previous waec result, your past school fees receipt (yes for the secondary school) , your valid ID card and of course your Account number.

You might even get a scholarship if you end up smelling like a rose wink
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
sisisioge:
Cracked, it's good you are aiming to further your education,let me give you a lesson on document presentation. This will help you when you eventually get to school.

For verification purpose, endeavor to present a full copy of your document with your details fully visible. Then support with other unrelated document that ID you. I wish you good luck.

E.g, the full copy of the previous waec result, your past school fees receipt (yes for the secondary school) , your valid ID card and of course your Account number.

You might even get a scholarship if you end up smelling like a rose wink
thanks alot sir for this advice. I would love to post the full details of my waec, jamb and my national ID but the problem now is, my phone won't take a full picture of the documents. Please let me know if i can post half of it with my names fully shown. Thanks
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cutehector(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
thanks alot sir for this advice. I would love to post the full details of my waec, jamb and my national ID but the problem now is, my phone won't take a full picture of the documents. Please let me know if i can post half of it with my names fully shown. Thanks
just do what we tell u to do. It's dat simple!
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
Please am helpless o. i joined nairaland yesterday after being a guest for weeks now. Please and please, i need 12500 naira to register for 2016/2017 Gce Neco before it closes on the 30th of this month. Please good friends should help me out as i want to use only one result to register for this year's jamb again. I just got the info late and i don't have any money with me now please. Will disclose my details when needed. Thank you
Nigerians and their stories!!
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
just do what we tell u to do. It's dat simple!
and i stated my condition. If i lift my phone to a certain level to take a full shot, non of u will be able to see what's written on the documents. I did what you guys asked me to do. If it's my full name and my national ID you're looking for, then i can also snap it now and show you except for my secondary school fees receipt.. I don't have such with me please
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cracked:
and i stated my condition. If i lift my phone to a certain level to take a full shot, non of u will be able to see what's written on the documents. I did what you guys asked me to do. If it's my full name and my national ID you're looking for, then i can also snap it now and show you except for my secondary school fees receipt.. I don't have such with me please
alright. I don't think we can help u then.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
alright. I don't think we can help u then.
alright, thanks
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
Op listen and read carefully. Go to a buisnness centre, meet with the computer operator there, he or she should scan your certificate and forms with other documents required and tell the computer operator to open Nairaland page, sign into your ID and he or she should post your documents on this page.. It's very simple.

N:B read it carefully and understand please.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Amelian:
Op listen and read carefully. Go to a buisnness centre, meet with the computer operator there, he or she should scan your certificate and forms with other documents required and tell the computer operator to open Nairaland page, sign into your ID and he or she should post your documents on this page.. It's very simple.

N:B read it carefully and understand please.
why are u even telling him what to do. It's very obvious he isn't serious and d sincerity of his words not solid.

Na when person need money, he go humble
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Berbierklaus(f): 7:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
VikingsOO7:

cheesy OP has been writing gce since 1995? By then man pikin still dey primary 1 shocked
Nah,he was born in 1995.

But me thinks the waec result he uploaded is fine,only Physics is missing,there are lots of courses he can study without physis. angry

Ain't it
I might be wrong tho lipsrsealed
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Nah,he was born in 1995.

But me thinks the waec result he uploaded is fine,only Physics is missing,there are lots of courses he can study without physis. angry

Ain't it
I might be wrong tho lipsrsealed
True, some courses don't require Physics. Me thinks the op should contact his family for assistance, he is still young. smiley
Re: Please Help Your Brother by southernbelle(f): 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let me sit here and watch. cool

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
why are u even telling him what to do. It's very obvious he isn't serious and d sincerity of his words not solid.

Na when person need money, he go humble

Maybe he's not that enlightened to this extent.. Let's give him a benefit of doubt. And let's see what happens next. If he's sincere or not.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Berbierklaus(f): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
VikingsOO7:

True, some courses don't require Physics. Me thinks the op should contact his family for assistance, he is still young. smiley
Maybe he doesn't have family embarassed

or they are not willing to help shocked
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 12:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian .. Thanks for showing concern. I was first asked to provide my phone No. And i did.. Then my failed waec & jamb were needed also in which i provided with clear evidence n words of sincerity but i don't still get why you guys are still in doubt. Let me make this clear ma'am, this place is a very big forum.. This act you're telling me to go through might hunt me in the future and might as well spoil my image and i can't risk that. I got my image to protect and i wish u can see beyond my view and understand with me. I'm not looking for a job so why telling me to upload a CV? Na oil work i dey look for? I'm sorry if am talking out of point. Tell me what's wrong with the pictures i provided cos i think i've played my part very well. If you really want/wanted to help, you would've ask for where i stay, do some findings, visit if you're close and help a brother rather than telling me to upload a scanned CV for public view so that it will destroy me in the future. Someone saw the 4 subjects i wrote in jamb and still had to say that i only failed Physics in my Waec and it may not really affect what i want to study.. Forreal? Lol.. Thanks y'all for caring so much to this extent.. Atleast am impressed that some people still care and wish to help others. I won't go beyond what i did already unless you want a picture of my National ID card, then i can snap and post it with names that correspond with the documents i posted earlier. I only pray for you guys to see my sincerity and help because i really want to register for jamb again this year.. And this is the last opportunity for me.. Internal exams will be more expensive than this reason why i had to come in here and ask for help please. I'm not a bad person thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Your Brother by Nobody: 1:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Cracked:
Amelian .. Thanks for showing concern. I was first asked to provide my No. And i did.. Then my failed waec & jamb were needed also in which i provided with clear evidence n words of sincerity but i don't still get why you guys are still in doubt. Let me make this clear ma'am, this place is a very big forum.. This act you're telling me to go through might hunt me in the future and might as well spoil my image as well and i can't risk that. I got my image to protect and i wish u can see beyond my view and understand with me. I'm not looking for a job so why telling me to upload a CV? Na oil work i dey look for? I'm sorry if am talking out of point. Tell me what's wrong with the pictures i provided cos i think i've played my part very well. If you really want/wanted to help, you would've ask for where i stay, do some findings, visit if you're close and help a brother rather than telling me to upload a scanned CV for public view so that it will destroy me in the future. Someone saw the 4 subjects i wrote in jamb and still had to say that i only failed Physics and it may not really affect what i want to study.. Forreal? Lol.. Thanks y'all for caring so much to this extent.. Atleast am impressed that some people still care and wish to help others. I won't go beyond what i did already unless you want a picture of my National ID card, then i can snap and post it with names that correspond with the documents i posted earlier. I only pray for you guys to see my sincerity and help because i really want to register for jamb again this year.. And this is the last opportunity for me.. Internal exams will be more expensive than this reason why i had to come in here and ask for help please. I'm not a bad person thank you.

OK, do as you please.. The ball is in your court.

Shalom.
Re: Please Help Your Brother by Cracked: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Amelian:

OK, do as you please.. The ball is in your court.
Shalom.
Okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

I Am Tempted To Commit Adultery. Help! / What Keeps A Woman In Marriage? / I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.