Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers (8969 Views)

Recession: FG Recants, To Dump Assets Sale Proposal- Lai Mohammed / FG Lists Conditions For Assets Sale / Fuel Price: NLC To Begin Strike Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by bigW(m): 11:00am On Sep 27, 2016
richidinho:
Brain dead leaders

Subsidy removed, 1.5trillion saved

N50 stamp duty for every N1000

$12 per barrel in excess crude account

Recovered money, 1trillion saved

FIRS

Has Nigeria stopped selling crude oil?

Where all these money dey?

Bro, I think the crude oil money is for our dollar needs at dis moment not spending needs, according to what I read Sha...
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by fitinwell: 11:00am On Sep 27, 2016
Shameful leaders ,and senseless administrators ..Nigeria the only African country filled with unfortunate dummies... You killed Nigeria Airways...Nitel, Nepa, ...Thunder wey go strike you guys.. dey do special force training for Sango Camp.
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by daryoor03(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2016
Is NLC still in existence?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by Kyase(m): 11:21am On Sep 27, 2016
kings09:
You won't see zombies like sarrki, madridguy, ngeneukwenu, quotasystem, kyase, aresa n their likes on dis thread. Cos they r ever ready to support a scam govt dats willing to sell the country's identity cos of funding a budget period dats abt to end n fund d travelling charade of an empty head president.

Useless govt.

But wait oo, wch of the NLC faction cos NLC has lost its credibility. So is it Waheed or Ajero faction.
See this guy ooooo.
I'm not in support this.
Oga mind yourself ooooo, I dey hungry now no make me angry ooo.
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2016
richidinho:
Brain dead leaders

Subsidy removed, 1.5trillion saved

N50 stamp duty for every N1000

$12 per barrel in excess crude account

MTN fine, N120bn paid already

Recovered money, 1trillion saved

FIRS

Has Nigeria stopped selling crude oil and gas?

Where all these money dey?

money used for senators' salary

1 Like

Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by kings09(m): 11:39am On Sep 27, 2016
Kyase my guy hw far. Long time no saw. cheesy cheesy. The hunger na evrywhr but una go still de support ur buhari who doesn't even care weda u n I de hungry
Kyase:

See this guy ooooo.
I'm not in support this.
Oga mind yourself ooooo, I dey hungry now no make me angry ooo.
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by Betapikin101: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Purely nothern agenda if they can't have it they will buy it. I keep saying it there is no how this country will not divide
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by Kyase(m): 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
kings09:
Kyase my guy hw far. Long time no saw. cheesy cheesy. The hunger na evrywhr but una go still de support ur buhari who doesn't even care weda u n I de hungry
If hunger dey catch you go farm.
And again sai baba.......
I gree say I be zombie
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by brojoshua: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wise men or leaders will help and lead their people through difficult times to good times using the wisdom of God and discipline but foolish and corrupt leaders will immediately look for cheap and easiest way out selling everything they inherited as their father's properties and assets to by food to eat and clothing to wear. Foolish generation, one group looted the nation to her bones and another group wills to sell anything that the nation has left to buy cars, to pay members of the extra luggage house of corruption, for medical trips, to fuel their planes and so on. God deliver your people who are themselves very wicked from all these very wicked leaders. Do not sell your inheritance
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by kings09(m): 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sai baba, sai thief, sai scammer cheesy
Kyase:

If hunger dey catch you go farm.
And again sai baba.......
I gree say I be zombie
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by Kyase(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
kings09:
Sai baba, sai thief, sai scammer cheesy
When last we fight?
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by richidinho(m): 3:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Assets Sale: NLC To Protest Nationwide, Enlists 20 Lawyers by ebenholer(m): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
One of the pur of tune moves of the labour congress. How does that stop the workers salary payment? But to be realistic, such sale should be inflated So as to realise the purpose of the Säle in better way.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Electorally Massacred Atiku In Kano / Confusion Trails PDP Congresses In Ekiti, Ogun, Anambra / Soludo Flags-Off Road Constructions In Okpoko & Mmiata-Anam, Nzam Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.