Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) (2756 Views)

Davido Pictured Smoking Weed With Seriousness (Photo) / Davido Smoking Weed With Jamaican Popkaan In Jamaica (pics/vid) / Beauty Queens Watch Flavour Perform, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 27, 2016
Flavor who was in the studio as shared in the gist yesterday was seen freestyling and having his make up done by a lady, here is the song he was freestyling on.

He was also seen smoking weed.

watch and share your comment..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x2C5lTRya8

View more at
http://www.tooxplode.com/2016/09/27/watch-flavour-smoking-weed-and-listen-to-new-song-freestyle-in-the-studio/
Re: WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) by niceprof: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2016
Disgusting ...

1 Like

Re: WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2016
Artists and weed.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) by NOC1(m): 8:46am On Sep 27, 2016
i did not see weed all i saw was smoke, either way smoking is bad.
Re: WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) by ArchitGreen(m): 8:51am On Sep 27, 2016
I don't believe it... maybe its.incenese
Re: WATCH FLAVOUR Smoking Weed And LISTEN To New Song Freestyle In The Studio(video) by Flexherbal(m): 8:57am On Sep 27, 2016
ArchitGreen:
I don't believe it... maybe its.incenese
Hahhaahahhahah!

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Shares Before And After Sex Photos With Boyfriend On Facebook / Rick Ross'fiancee Lira Galore's Sex Tape Leaks Online And She Doesn't Care / Wizkid Reacted To A Photos Of A Girl Romancing And Twerking For His Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.