Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

DECISIONS Part 2 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DECISIONS Part 2 (238 Views)

Nigerian Pin Verified Non Hosted Account Available Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DECISIONS Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 27, 2016
The tall, dark and handsome idiot came out of nowhere. I had a second or two to a good look at him before the accident occurred.
But seriously. He did. He was like a migraine. Nothing there one moment and then- poof! Random person in the way of my fortunately-not-speeding bike. Of course he got knocked down.

I want you to understand something, I generally don't go around hitting people with my motorcycle. Well, not every time. that one time with Steven was totally understandable, I was having a tough week. So hitting the fellow who probably had only one brain cell in that head of his was a bit of a new experience for me.

I got off the bike, knelt beside him to feel his pulse. Luckily for me, he was alive. It wasn't really a hit, more like a brushing.
"Hello sir?" "Can you hear me?"
The idiot just kept staring at me. Then he cracked a smile. And mumbled some nonsense.

Read the rest at www.laolusblog.

(1) (Reply)

Get Premium Themes For Wordpress For Just 1000 / Creating A Job Portal Looking For Partner / Professional Web Design And Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.