Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot (73071 Views)

Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / Students Lie-Down To Receive Lessons In A Ghanaian School (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by JerryJude(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2016
i don't think if that lady participated in NYSC exercise at orientation camp..if you leave the camp ground for any reasons..you must given an exeat card boldly written on it...
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by ojialo(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Idydarling:
some gals be disgracing themselves since 16bc

that's how me and my galfrd went somewhere to a restaurant to chill out, we were blowing full pidgin laced with vernacular, some white guys came in and sat opposite us, b4 i could say jack, my girlfriend started speaking Queen's English, forgetting the fact that I'm the one studying the course (she's in pol science), before i knew it, she didn't talk to me again, she crossed her leg, pressed her phone and behaved like an ajebo, i immediately knew that the change in her attitude was bc of those white guys, i let her be, when our order arrived, she used fork and knife (not saying that's bad o, but u can't be formal with ur bestie na)

... it turned out that those guys were expecting a group of people who came and wer all over them, no one said even hi to my babe.
In the end, my gal became disappointed, me, i don chop belleful i no get time for onyibo pepper, I'm soooo okay with black guys abeg.
lol girls are fond of that, even your bae wey u carry go out go do the same. in fact even men dey do am jare

2 Likes

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by ardeypearlz(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2016
Flexherbal:
Over sabi !
I tell you!
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 28, 2016
Doctorfitz:
Na person like herbie27 d mofo b dis.
Doctorfitz, waitin i do you?
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by worlexy(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2016
freecocoa:
Time for a new dictionary then. Oxford remains the best.
grin
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Nwendubrights(f): 10:43am On Sep 28, 2016
correction things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Idydarling(f): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
misterchris:

are you gay?
ojialo:
lol girls are fond of that, even your bae wey u carry go out go do the same. in fact even men dey do am jare

I'm a girl pls, read my post again.. the girl in question is my bestie, my galfrd if u like, no gay, that's just the way we gals call each other
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Prettiepearlz(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Serves her right!. Her aim was to embarrass the guy and she ended up being embarrassed. Oversabi na him dey worry her. She will be forming as if she is from Mama Charley town. Idiots everywhere!
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Prettiepearlz(f): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2016
Idydarling:
some gals be disgracing themselves since 16bc

that's how me and my galfrd went somewhere to a restaurant to chill out, we were blowing full pidgin laced with vernacular, some white guys came in and sat opposite us, b4 i could say jack, my girlfriend started speaking Queen's English, forgetting the fact that I'm the one studying the course (she's in pol science), before i knew it, she didn't talk to me again, she crossed her leg, pressed her phone and behaved like an ajebo, i immediately knew that the change in her attitude was bc of those white guys, i let her be, when our order arrived, she used fork and knife (not saying that's bad o, but u can't be formal with ur bestie na)

... it turned out that those guys were expecting a group of people who came and wer all over them, no one said even hi to my babe.
In the end, my gal became disappointed, me, i don chop belleful i no get time for onyibo pepper, I'm soooo okay with black guys abeg.
Lol, She actually wanted the oyinbos to notice her but oyinbos nor get her time cheesy cheesy.
That's why I trust my dear friend Ardeypearlz. When we are supposed to be formal, we are formal and when we want to act otherwise, we do so cheesy
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by ardeypearlz(f): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
Prettiepearlz:

Lol, She actually wanted the oyinbos to notice her but oyinbos nor get her time cheesy cheesy.
That's why I trust my dear friend Ardeypearlz. When we are supposed to be formal, we are formal and when we want to act otherwise, we do so cheesy
grin Time no dey
Re: Lady Wanted To Correct Covenant University Student But Was Embarrassed (Snapshot by Prettiepearlz(f): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2016
ardeypearlz:
grin Time no dey
Abi ooooo, time no dey to dey pursue one oyinbo cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra State University Exam Questions For Final Year Students / 100 Possible Questions From Jamb Sweet Sixteen / Teacher From Sokoto State And His English On Facebook (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.