Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

"Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm (52764 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Read The Conversation Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-biafran Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goodluck too
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Omotayor123(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kk
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by undecidedYoruba: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I am following the guy asap.......

Who says its not possible.

Thanks NL for promoting the Biafra course cool

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Sanchez01: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
Wooow!

This is so kul.

M sure he gonna beat the target

The Sun will surely rise again!
There's no way he'd beat that target. It's a subtle way of turning down his request. And to think he told him his time starts now shows Mark understands that the feat is unrealistic. Two days! How is going to realize 200,000 shares and a million likes

6 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by genieluv(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
My Igbo brothers. I don't think Biafra is the way forward, i wish all this energy you guys are spending on this Biafran issue could be channeled to demanding good and credible leadership in your states. The igbo man is not suffering more than the others in this country.
The bad leaders are the problems we have in this nation and neither are igbo leaders saints.

Goodluck to you guys however. We Deltans dey look una.

14 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by ajasbaba(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
oboy them don give the guy assignment,

all this baifrans sef,

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by orimsamsam(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Zuckerburg. Don't u knw ipob is larger than the whole Nigeria they will get the like before today runs out grin grin grin grin

But zuckerburg na bad guy oooo

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wow! The IPOB people released a statement saying that the sit-at-home protest was a way of showing their solidarity, and unity as a country. If that is true, then they should be able to easily pass this test. After all, the population of the proposed Biafra nation is way above 1 million, and the internet users from Biafra should also be way above that number as well. If they can pass this test, I see no reason why they should be held back.

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by IVORY2009(m): 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
all work starts now, everybody grab ur key pad! grin

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by docmajor: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
I just tried. See what I saw

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by sukkot: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
the nigga told zuckerberg ' we developed facebook and keep it higher ' lolzzz grin grin

10 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
All he need to do is to post it on Igboist group and Ndi Igbo facebook page, e go be like fire in petrol

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Tommfrench(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
impossible task, from Mark

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by femi4: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
Wooow!

This is so kul.

M sure he gonna beat the target

The Sun will surely rise again!
Impossible task....The sun has been eclipsed

8 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by LoveJesus87(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
That's a parody mark zuckerbag cheesy

*in ipob mumu voice*

Even my bloda, ngbolo gburugburu 1 of biafra kingdom mark nzukkabag respect us unlike the yolobaas cheesy
u no go kill person pikin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by ramalot(m): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Looks more like a trick by the dude to get people to like his facebook page.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by genieluv(f): 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:

Did you just say he would beat the target? That is if Mark allows, what about if you like the page and e no gree like nko?

You are hillarious.

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Bgorgeous: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
Interesting intelligence display

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by morereb10: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Zuckerberg, i don't appreciate that at allllllllllllllll

that is a turn down

200,000 like and 1m shares

can you imagine how much that will cost??

is impossible

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
This may be a photoshop... just saying.

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by charlesucheh(m): 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
IF I HEAR SAY THE GUY FIT GET THAT AMOUNT OF LIKE IN TWO DAYS.............OMO, ZUCKERBERG BAD OOOO..... THAT DUDE WILL JUST GO AND NEVER COME BACK.

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by 9ja4show: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
As a Niger deltan man; i will.like and post it for them biafra ...I can't wait till they leave us alone so we can be neighbours, we can trade alot of things together

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Rilwayne001: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
kestolove95:
Ipods ar more dan dat number...bt d problem is dat dey ar Not wel educated Nd don't knw abt facebook...but sir if u want drug pushers,ritualist, armrobber and 419...dey ipod Can provide millions of dem for u

Muhehehehehehehehe grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by wheredemdey: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Someone should pls post the link to the page here and mention me.

I guarantee 500 shapes and 1000likes in the next 1hr.

Pls whoever knows the page and have the link should alert me Biko... It's a matter of life and death

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Alexis11: 1:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
docmajor:
I just tried. See what I saw

Oga, Zuckerberg is smater than all of you put together grin cheesy grin

You think he doesn't know the implication of what that dude was asking for? That's the problem with you guys, you always want to drag innocent people into your madness.

9 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by yommen: 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
That's a parody mark zuckerbag cheesy

*in ipob mumu voice*

Even my bloda, ngbolo gburugburu 1 of biafra kingdom mark nzukkabag respect us unlike the yolobaas cheesy

The words you typed talk about who you are. First of all, what has the yorubas got to do with your request for mark? You said yorubas dont respect. Check yourself out, do you respect other people? You have just informed us that you are scared of yorubas whereas we are just doing our thing. I realise you dont like competition and since you feel the yorubas are up to the task, you find them as enemies. Kpele tie!

5 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by chi4ik(m): 1:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
kestolove95:
Ipods ar more dan dat number...bt d problem is dat dey ar Not wel educated Nd don't knw abt facebook...but sir if u want drug pushers,ritualist, armrobber and 419...dey ipod Can provide millions of dem for u
clap for yourself

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Boycool1(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Guys, here is the link to the god damn page! Lets go like it! https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=f&id=198729580548600&_rdr

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by lastpage: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Innovator90:
Kai Biaffrans...they are always ready for a task and won't tell you no, no matter how difficult it's. That's the same spirit that keeps Nnamdi Kanu going.. .IN PRISON.
shocked

Fixed! grin
I hope Zuckerberg is watching out for "FAKE" Likes and Shares.
This IPADS can "manufacture" anything. grin grin

Lastpage!

Okay, na joke l dey joke, l wish them all the likes they can get[b] even though l am for a "JUST ONE NIGERIA"[/b]

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by calyto: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
LOOL!

Unprofitable lie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Someone should pls post the link to the page here and mention me.

I guarantee 500 shapes and 1000likes in the next 1hr.

Pls whoever knows the page and have the link should alert me Biko... It's a matter of life and death

Shapes ko chips ni.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Millions Of Free Email List / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.