Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

"Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm - Webmasters (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm (52753 Views)

₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife, Priscilla Step Out With Their Baby Bump / Read The Conversation Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-biafran Activist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Godstraight(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
007Gbenga:
"You will be hearing from me in todays" - poor spelling - one of the things the Kenyans mentioned in the last twitter war. angry Shame!
"last Twitter war"are u this classless

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by einsteine(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Biafrans are misguided in thinking getting a new country would solve their problems. If the south east of Nigeria was already an Utopia, I would understand the call for Biafra. However, those who would rule Biafra, should this misguided dream come to reality, are the current leaders of the Igbos. If they would do a good job in Biafra, why aren't they doing so now?

A better course of action is for every individual to better his or her life rather than being a political pawn. A successful actualization of Biafra would be to the benefit of the elite( orji uzor kalu, nnamdi kanu, uchendu etc) than the average Igbo on the street.

@ topic, the task Zuckerberg gave the Biafran is near impossible.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by foody(f): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Zack just told him indirectly of how to make everybody see the Biafra stuff. is make 200 thousand people share etc by so doing the information he needed help for would have been solved. Zack is in other. I hope our guy understands what Zack was simply telling him.

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Chrisrare: 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
kestolove95:
Ipods ar more dan dat number...bt d problem is dat dey ar Not wel educated Nd don't knw abt facebook...but sir if u want drug pushers,ritualist, armrobber and 419...dey ipod Can provide millions of dem for u
What is dis slowpoke saying??

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Sleekbabz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
we are watching
Who else noticed the 'waooo' An American will use 'Wow' as a sign of surprise and not our Nigerian 'Waooo' Lol

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by daclint(m): 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
TRADELYN:
What a smart and polite way to turn down a request.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

They don't call him a genius for nothing grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by FTBOY: 3:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
2 days is too much o! shocked

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by FTBOY: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sleekbabz:

Who else noticed the 'waooo'
An American will use 'Wow' as a sign of surprise and not our Nigerian 'Waooo'
Lol
i think that's not zuckerberg too..

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by goldedprince: 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Fake screen shots angry

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Padipadi(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
TRADELYN:
What a smart and polite way to turn down a request.
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

all he needs is to mobilize biafran agitators. They ll get more than the no Mark asked for.
Meanwhile, I feel pity for biafrans.
its just a matter of time before they are free

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Deepfreezer(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
LETS GO TO IMO CITY BLOG ON FACEBOOK. 200.000 LIKES MY PEOPLE. just like and share.

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Boycool1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
wheredemdey:
Someone should pls post the link to the page here and mention me.

I guarantee 500 shapes and 1000likes in the next 1hr.

Pls whoever knows the page and have the link should alert me Biko... It's a matter of life and death
https://mobile.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=f&id=198729580548600&_rdr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Deepfreezer(m): 4:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
We shall get IMO CITY BLOG TO OVER 500.000 LIKES

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
notoriousbabe:
Eleribu ni mark sasinborg yi o
Omo olope, o dun wo labe o shocked bi Kin ji e la cry la ti eyin kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by wellstryme(m): 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Even if you make 1 billion likes within 1 hour he won't accept your request from him,You want to spoil his image and ruin his business abi..Make unah dey go sef and make sure you leave all the Western parts of this country,we will soon start Igbo Must Go bag when they give you your Biafra cause you guys are very stubborn

2 Likes

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Deepfreezer(m): 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Boycool1:

thats a fake page. Just search for IMO CITY BLOG ON FACEBOOK
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by huntila(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Demigods666:

1 mill like in two days?

That's impossible.

If it happens.

I will send you 100k

Straight your bank account.

Lol. I don't need your money bro.thanks for the offer. I used the word MIGHT..probability. also, know that nothing is Impossible .cheers

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by abbey621(m): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
It's so obvious that this is nothing but social engineering. The grammar, the punctuation and even the response from Mark does not flow like a typical American. I've had the opportunity to watch Mark speak and I've also read many of his interviews. This guy does not use Waooo, he does not use commas abruptly and most definitely would not be chatting with someone in a 3rd world country at 9:15 A.M!

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by whitebeard(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
sinaj:
Wooow!

This is so kul.

M sure he gonna beat the target

The Sun will surely rise again!
the sun has been rising before the existence of the state let alone the word Biafra...what are u gonna do now

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Deepfreezer(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Boycool1:

your link is fake. U just opened this to get likes.

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Julietcutie(f): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
IBROHIM:
you fine
tnks dear

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Boycool1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Deepfreezer:
your link is fake. U just opened this to get likes.
just go like that god damn page

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by unclejb2(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
kestolove95:
Ipods ar more dan dat number...bt d problem is dat dey ar Not wel educated Nd don't knw abt facebook...but sir if u want drug pushers,ritualist, armrobber and 419...dey ipod Can provide millions of dem for u
we can see how your education is affecting your written English. Don't worry by 2023, probably, Igbos will produce the governor of Lagos state and all of you haters will relocate to the Lagoon. Better go and buy NECO GCE form now that application is still on. Oluku
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by danot1030: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
this biafra guy must have thought Mark Zuckerberg is scumbag like Kanu and the rest of biafrans.

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by unclejb2(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
abbey621:
It's so obvious that this is nothing but social engineering. The grammar, the punctuation and even the response from Mark does not flow like a typical American. I've had the opportunity to watch Mark speak and I've also read many of his interviews. This guy does not use Waooo, he does not use commas abruptly and most definitely would not be chatting with someone in a 3rd world country at 9:15 A.M!
we need to table your own social engineering abi na science here on nairaland first, before we start talking about Facebook. Hatred and jealousy is poisonous to the soul of a man.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by unclejb2(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
wellstryme:
Even if you make 1 billion likes within 1 hour he won't accept your request from him,You want to spoil his image and ruin his business abi..Make unah dey go sef and make sure you leave all the Western parts of this country,we will soon start Igbo Must Go bag when they give you your Biafra cause you guys are very stubborn
don't worry, by 2023 igbos will produce the governor of Lagos state, even after we must have seceeded.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by unclejb2(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
einsteine:
Biafrans are misguided in thinking getting a new country would solve their problems. If the south east of Nigeria was already an Utopia, I would understand the call for Biafra. However, those who would rule Biafra, should this misguided dream come to reality, are the current leaders of the Igbos. If they would do a good job in Biafra, why aren't they doing so now?

A better course of action is for every individual to better his or her life rather than being a political pawn. A successful actualization of Biafra would be to the benefit of the elite( orji uzor kalu, nnamdi kanu, uchendu etc) than the average Igbo on the street.

@ topic, the task Zuckerberg gave the Biafran is near impossible.

that's where you get it wrong. The coming of Biafra will automatically bring about the political death of the current political class as is obtained. That's why most of the elites are not in support. However, the Biafra struggle is a movement of the masses and also unstoppable
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by Elkay3: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
I like that spirit, and I hope he gets the requirements.
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by AK481(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by AK481(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by abbey621(m): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
unclejb2:
we need to table your own social engineering abi na science here on nairaland first, before we start talking about Facebook. Hatred and jealousy is poisonous to the soul of a man.

Jealous of what exactly? Please explain!

1 Like

Re: "Between Mark Zuckerberg And A Pro-Biafran On Facebook" - National Helm by bishopstan(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have already search the page and like it immediately.....

#biafra must move forward

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Download Millions Of Free Email List / How To Upload A Song(your Song) Or Other Application Or File To Waptrick / See The 7 Most Beautiful Hackers In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.