Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

See People's Reaction Over Drogba's Tweet Regarding Chelsea's Defeat By Arsenal - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See People's Reaction Over Drogba's Tweet Regarding Chelsea's Defeat By Arsenal (652 Views)

Comedian Bovi Pictured With Didier Drogba / I Laugh When I See People Talking About Friend Zoning Men - Tonto Dikeh / Drogba Reacts As Davido Builds House For Utibe, A Boy Fan (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See People's Reaction Over Drogba's Tweet Regarding Chelsea's Defeat By Arsenal by bumi10(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2016
I can't even hold my laughter when i saw this tweet and it is really buzzing the social medias especially twitter. Is no news to sports lovers that Arsenal got the better of Chelsea FC during the weekend, beating them 3-0.

Former Chelsea striker and Arsenal FC nemesis responding to that defeat in a very funny and creative way as he took to his twitter account and tweeted a very funny and witty words.

Check out the tweet below .... Even Olivier Geroud responded and i quote "why can't you just let us enjoy this win"

More tweets and reactions @

@ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/09/see-peoples-reaction-over-drogbas-tweet.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 obinoscopy ishilove missyb

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Storm Rhythm Of Hope Festival Of Arts And Culture In Abuja [PICS / Zack Orji,Kaffy, ruggedman Others Organize ‘my African reality TV Show' / Kindest Heart Ever, You Wont Believe What This Woman Did After Losing Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.