Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:12 PM

Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) (14530 Views)

Official FIFA 18 Thread (ps4/xbox One/pc) / Pes 2017 Official Thread (pc, Ps3 ,ps4,xbox One) / Download OFFICIAL FIFA 2017 For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Mavor: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2016
Guys what's your take on the matter? Like it so far but the game is noticeably slower which is a good thing. The graphics na die. The Frostbite engine is killing it. Love the new font style. The journey mode is really dope. That whole concept of story mode in football sim games is a nice touch. I got the Super Deluxe Edition for PS4 as am a FUT addict. grin

2 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Terryindeed: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ah for where you buy am? The game will be officially release on the 28 of this month and you can start getting the disk from next month in Nigeria. Nigga come and explain yourself how you got something that hasn't been sold? Even the demo version online has been pushed back. Be careful stop your fables.

2 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by malikalhaj: 2:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Terryindeed:
Ah for where you buy am? The game will be officially release on the 28 of this month and you can start getting the disk from next month in Nigeria. Nigga come and explain yourself how you got something that hasn't been sold? Even the demo version online has been pushed back. Be careful stop your fables.
wow did not know you've not heard about what is called digital. bin playing it for like 4 dys now on X1
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Mavor: 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Terryindeed:
I bought a digital version guy. And Fifa 17 disk is already available in 9ja for Xbox one and PS4 in Computer Village, Ikeja.

2 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by seunpayne(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Already playing on Pc as well. The game make sense die. Loving the graphics. FIFA 16 now looks like rubbish.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by bxg(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
How much did you get yours?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Terryindeed: 10:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
How much is the disk for PS4.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by malikalhaj: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2016
Terryindeed:
How much is the disk for PS4.
i think there is an ad on nairaland for 27k5
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by ehizario2012: 8:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
seunpayne:
Already playing on Pc as well. The game make sense die. Loving the graphics. FIFA 16 now looks like rubbish.

chief, where and how much did u get d PC FIFA 17 DVD? is it from computer village?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Nihilist: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2016
Can't wait to get home and scatter the place.

The Journey, here I come...

6 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by KazukiIto(m): 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Damn you Denuvo!
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by decode55(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
How do I get the one for Ps4??
My location is PortHarcourt.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by ehizario2012: 5:52pm On Sep 29, 2016
Somebody should be good enough to answer me. Is the PC version FIFA 17 available in CVL now and how much?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 9:15pm On Sep 29, 2016
ehizario2012:

chief, where and how much did u get d PC FIFA 17 DVD? is it from computer village?

Am sure he bought it online and downloaded it. Easier to get it that way than rely on our game vendors who prefer consoles especially the Playstation family.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2016
decode55:
How do I get the one for Ps4??

My location is PortHarcourt.

sosogames.com.ng can get it done for you. Rahoof is a reliable seller.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 9:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
Nihilist:

Oga Nihilist, I can see you have gotten your latest Football fix despite the inherent frustration that will be visited upon us grin.

I see more DLCs of the Journey in the near future.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 9:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
Mavor:
Guys what's your take on the matter? Like it so far but the game is noticeably slower which is a good thing. The graphics na die. The Frostbite engine is killing it. Love the new font style. The journey mode is really dope. That whole concept of story mode in football sim games is a nice touch. I got the Super Deluxe Edition for PS4 as am a FUT addict. grin

You for just buy the standard version, come use the additional money play Futdraft. More value that way than those rigged weekly packs cheesy.
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Nihilist: 9:28pm On Sep 29, 2016
jmaine:

Oga Nihilist, I can see you have gotten your latest Football fix despite the inherent frustration that will be visited upon us grin.

I see more DLCs of the Journey in the near future.

Guy this is the best fifa yet.

No running around. No zig zag. Passing in uber fleek.

Presentation is Amazeballs.

Guy this is it!

Until the inevitable patch comes... grin
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Mavor: 11:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
jmaine:

You for just buy the standard version, come use the additional money play Futdraft. More value that way than those rigged weekly packs cheesy.
Fut draft does not guarantee you solid pack picks. I got better picks from the weekly packs in Fut 16 that Fut 16 draft
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by seyionab(m): 5:03am On Sep 30, 2016
hi been looking for xbox 1 users hoping to game share with y'all. I would like to have fifa 17 digital copy. my gametag- papiyay
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by malikalhaj: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2016
seyionab:
hi been looking for xbox 1 users hoping to game share with y'all. I would like to have fifa 17 digital copy. my gametag- papiyay
would be difficult to have someone to gameshare with u cos u guys might not play the same kind of games. . . added u though
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by abdulskulboy(m): 10:10am On Sep 30, 2016
how much is fifa 17 in ur location?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by 3KINGZ18: 2:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nihilist:

bro i heard the speed of the players is slow in fifa 17 is dat true
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
Nihilist:

Guy this is the best fifa yet.

No running around. No zig zag. Passing in uber fleek.

Presentation is Amazeballs.

Guy this is it!

Until the inevitable patch comes... grin

Aside the button lag and ridiculous injury frequency online. The game is very legit cool.

2 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 10:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Mavor:
Fut draft does not guarantee you solid pack picks. I got better picks from the weekly packs in Fut 16 that Fut 16 draft

Really, winning online draft should get you better rewards. Anyway, pack luck differs greatly. You can post some of your noteworthy pulls here to spice things up. grin

1 Like

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by krozay(m): 1:17am On Oct 01, 2016
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by jmaine: 1:47am On Oct 01, 2016
Pogba, Baily,Mane,Batshuwayi and Kante will be a most sort cards. Usual BPL hype. All I need is Ben Arfa of dreams. grin. It's ending on the 10th of October.

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by malikalhaj: 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2016
Does anybody have an idea how to get open or moderate NAT type on X1 or type 1 or 2 on PS4 using NTEL?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Godspower12(m): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2016
hello, pls does anybody know how i can use fifa patch on my pc.... What are d steps to follow after i download d patch....
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Nihilist: 11:05am On Oct 05, 2016
Jmaine what's popping?

For the first time on Fifa, I'm finding that using a target man is a viable tactic.

I always like to have a big brute up front to holdup the ball while team mates run into space.
In Fifa 14, you could hold up the ball, but your AI teammates were too dumb to run make useful runs. In Fifa 15 and 16, the defenders would just tackle through the back of your player and the Ref wouldn't even give a foul.

I had a lot of fun last night holding up the ball with with Ibra and then spreading the ball out wide for the likes of Valencia to ping into the box.

Also, I'm finding this is the first Fifa where using a 5-3-2 formation is a viable tactic. On previous Fifas I found that the wingbacks always sat back too much. This year, the AI is super intelligent. I feel like I'm actually playing football now.

I'm loving it like McDonalds.

4 Likes

Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by peeguy(m): 3:27pm On Oct 05, 2016
is fifa 17 available for hacked ps3?
Re: Official FIFA 17 Thread (pc/xbox/playstation) by Mavor: 8:51pm On Oct 05, 2016
Nihilist:
Jmaine what's popping?

For the first time on Fifa, I'm finding that using a target man is a viable tactic.

I always like to have a big brute up front to holdup the ball while team mates run into space.
In Fifa 14, you could hold up the ball, but your AI teammates were too dumb to run make useful runs. In Fifa 15 and 16, the defenders would just tackle through the back of your player and the Ref wouldn't even give a foul.

I had a lot of fun last night holding up the ball with with Ibra and then spreading the ball out wide for the likes of Valencia to ping into the box.

Also, I'm finding this is the first Fifa where using a 5-3-2 formation is a viable tactic. On previous Fifas I found that the wingbacks always sat back too much. This year, the AI is super intelligent. I feel like I'm actually playing football now.

I'm loving it like McDonalds.
You have Ibra already in FUT 17? Story for the gods. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacked UK Used Ps4 / Get Your Psp Problems Solved Here / 11 Common Bad Gaming Habits Every Gamer Is Guilty Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.