Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,065 members, 7,807,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina (52713 Views)

Chicken Dies After Killing A Snake While Trying To Protect Its Babies. Photos / Top 10 Most Powerful Animal Bites / Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by LabiaDestroyerr(m): 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lmaooooo
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by IamUdo(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
He should have sucked the venom out, practice can save a life.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by symbianDON(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
dat snake doesn't have 'human feelings'.....wickedness of the highest degree.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by AuroraB(f): 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chanchit:
So out of all available parts na toto the snake see!? if its really spiritual then the husband better keep a close marking on hid life before crocodile go climb bed chop off him own penis.
embarassed Chai! grin sad
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Teniolasmart: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
GdexFolami:
the pix of what? Of her and the snake or of her kittycat..bro receive sence in jesus name.
the pix of d snake giving u a Mouth Action
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by udatso: 2:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maski87:
But whythese Ghana women no dey like wear pant?
Wetin bring pant matter for this issue. How many Ghanaian women you don check to see say them no wear pant? smiley
Wetin concern you with women pant wearing?
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Kingsley1000(m): 2:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
BiafranBushBoy:
Of all places to bite....
In the PUNA?? angry
it must be her ex
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Kingsley1000(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
muareal:
Maybe she no shave the snake think say na bush meat RIP
funny dude cheesy
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by BiafranBushBoy: 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Kingsley1000:
it must be her ex
lol...
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by GdexFolami(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Teniolasmart:
the pix of d snake giving u a Mouth Action
I reject it in jesus name.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Odani: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
.....fetish priest for spiritual intervention and herbal treatment shocked shocked shocked

So with the oil money, Ghana does not have modern medical centres in the rural areas as well as toilet for shotput shocked

John Mahama sef angry angry This government sef angry angry

Its been long that snake story hit....fp, I am expecting back to back story now shocked

For ur own village u get toilet for farm? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Teniolasmart: 3:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
GdexFolami:
I reject it in jesus name.
lol
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by bsideboii(m): 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
DAT snake sef.Not an ordinary snake oo.P***y of all places
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
muareal:
Maybe she no shave the snake think say na bush meat RIP
lol nairalanders chai
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by FuckTheM0ds(m): 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
IamUdo:
He should have sucked the venom out, practice can save a life.
udo mbakara you see your life? Chai
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by wristbangle: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:
.....fetish priest for spiritual intervention and herbal treatment shocked shocked shocked

So with the oil money, Ghana does not have modern medical centres in the rural areas as well as toilet for shotput shocked

Its been long that snake story hit....fp, I am expecting back to back story now shocked

Baba, u know add "useless" in front the government. Why? sad sad angry
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by frubben(m): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Instead of taking her to the hospital, u carry her go baba lawo house. How stupid can nigerian's b
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Carter4luv(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
sukkot:
rev 12 vs 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.

who say everything wey dey happen fr d world no dey bible. ure gud man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by baranzy(m): 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just trying to imagine how it all happened.....I guess she hasnt shaved in ages and the sweat from the steessful day farm work conjured wt the bushy puni which mixed wt the puni juice and the urine smelt exactly like a bush rat which I guess attracted the hungry snake and on seeing the opening and the reddish clit it looked very edible to the snake and it attacked it......I guess my analysis were correct.......maybe we shud ask the snake exactly what happened.......lalasticlala please surmoun the dam snake for questioning....
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Kaybaba5(m): 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cooked up story

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by MasterofdRolls1(m): 4:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keneking:

Did you read through the post well? Or just rushed to comment
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Damfostopper(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2016
eyaaaaah.... y punnanni of all places

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Charly68: 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
A lot of jazz in Africa . Snake bite in virginal what a terrible occultic society
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Malakh: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
that has absolutely nothing to do with this article, cmon na stop the evil surmising, this would have been appropriate For behold i will send serpents among you which will not be charmed and they shall bite you Jer 8:17
sukkot:
rev 12 vs 15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by FuckTheM0ds(m): 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2016
GdexFolami:
lolz iswr nairaland z where one should go if theres need to b happy.
my guy laugh wan tear my belle. That guy funny die
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by justmenoni: 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
The troubled and confused husband sensing that the snake bit on his wife was a spiritual attack, in a bid to save the life of his dying wife, then put her on his bicycle and rushed her to a fetish priest for spiritual intervention and herbal treatment.

However she unfortunately didn’t survive the snake bite and later died at the fetish priest’s home.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by habsydiamond(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why can't be snake bite her somewhere else. The V point is delicate nao. May her soul peace in peace.
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by Maski87: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
udatso:

Wetin bring pant matter for this issue. How many Ghanaian women you don check to see say them no wear pant? smiley
Wetin concern you with women pant wearing?
But if you wear pant how will a snake see your vagina in the first place
Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by udatso: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Maski87:

But if you wear pant how will a snake see your vagina in the first place
When you dey piss, you no dey commot your pant?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by gentlegenius(m): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
sukkot:
Ride on pastor...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Snake Bites Her Vagina by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
Chie!!I won't wish for this to happen to a witch şef!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crocodile Killed In Lagos (Photos) / Billions Of Snow Crabs Disappear From Waters In Alaska , USA ( Pics) / 6 States At The Risk Of Earthquake – Researchers Raise Alarm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.