Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance (3077 Views)

Can I Connect My Lg Speakers To An Amplifier? / Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / My LG G2 Playstore Isnt Responding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by nabiz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
I bought this beautiful LG washing machine 3years ago. Within two year of usage the machine stopped powering. I searched up and and down for a good technician but could not find. I even came to nairaland to search for a good technician, but unfortunately got somebody's contact who told me he lives in lagos while I live in abuja. I pleaded with the guy to come to abujja that I will pay for his transport coming and going back which was about 10k, and also promised to pay him 5k but the guy refuse. Ok fine, I pleaded with this guy to recommend another good technician for me who lives in abuja but the guy failed

I also got another contact on nairaland who also told me that he lives in laagos, but after pleading with the guy, he told me that since am on whatsapp, he will show me what to do. He told me to get a screw driver to start loosing the appliances but after his direction, nothing happen, and I was force to pack this machine looking for somebody who will buy the machine for a scrap. Almost all the people that called was pricing the machine 20k(a LG washing machine that I bought at 280k), as a result I was force to pack the machine.

I woke up this morning as I went into my bathroom to ease myself, my eyes went straight to this beautiful set of appliance. I once again became angry, thinking about the solution. One mind ask me, why not search the solution on youtube? I breath down and pick my phone to search for a tutorial video solution.

From the video I downloaded, I was told to do the following
(1)Unplug the appliance
(2)Press and hold the power button for 6 seconds
(3)Remove your hand and press and hold the start button for 6 seconds also.
(4)Remove ur hand and the plug the appliance on light and then press power, that all and that was how I repair my machine.

Through youtube, I have repaired many of my appliances today even my sewing machine, without spending money.

My advice and what I have learned today is u can reduce your cost of maintenance even acquire some skills online, just go to internet and ask the right question the right answer will come.
I am very happy today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by Dinocarex(m): 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one
The power of internet us beyond whatsapp, bbm
I picked up my mind reading skill from YouTube.... Although, in still learning

1 Like

Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by misspicy(f): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
nabiz:
I bought this beautiful LG washing machine 3years ago. Within two year of usage the machine stopped powering. I searched up and and down for a good technician but could not find. I even came to nairaland to search for a good technician, but unfortunately got somebody's contact who told me he lives in lagos while I live in abuja. I pleaded with the guy to come to abujja that I will pay for his transport coming and going back which was about 10k, and also promised to pay him 5k but the guy refuse. Ok fine, I pleaded with this guy to recommend another good technician for me who lives in abuja but the guy failed

I also got another contact on nairaland who also told me that he lives in laagos, but after pleading with the guy, he told me that since am on whatsapp, he will show me what to do. He told me to get a screw driver to start loosing the appliances but after his direction, nothing happen, and I was force to pack this machine looking for somebody who will buy the machine for a scrap. Almost all the people that called was pricing the machine 20k(a LG washing machine that I bought at 280k), as a result I was force to pack the machine.

I woke up this morning as I went into my bathroom to ease myself, my eyes went straight to this beautiful set of appliance. I once again became angry, thinking about the solution. One mind ask me, why not search the solution on youtube? I breath down and pick my phone to search for a tutorial video solution.

(1)Unplug the appliance
(4)Remove ur hand and the plug the appliance on light and then press power, that all and that was how I repair my machine.

Through youtube, I have repaired many of my appliances today even my sewing machine, without spending money.

My advice and what I have learned today is u can reduce your cost of maintenance even acquire some skills online, just go to internet and ask the right question the right answer will come.
I am very happy today
Hey!

How well is it functioning now
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by nabiz(m): 10:04am On Nov 03, 2016
misspicy:
Hey!
How well is it functioning now
as good as new. Have u tried it?
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by misspicy(f): 11:09am On Nov 03, 2016
nabiz:
as good as new. Have u tried it?
Nope,I just want to know how it's working in the long run
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by nabiz(m): 11:19am On Nov 03, 2016
misspicy:

Nope,I just want to know how it's working in the long run
k I have also learnt another thing. Do ur cloths drying machine of itself after working for some minutes?, just give me a call grin
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by misspicy(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2016
nabiz:
k I have also learnt another thing. Do ur cloths drying machine of itself after working for some minutes?, just give me a call grin
Hahahahahahahahaha
cheesycheesy
So you will come repair it or have me watch YouTube? grin
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by nabiz(m): 12:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
misspicy:

Hahahahahahahahaha
cheesycheesy
So you will come repair it or have me watch YouTube? grin
can u be able to pay me? U can pay for the service but u can't pay for my time. grin I will only tell you what to do,
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by misspicy(f): 1:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
nabiz:
can u be able to pay me? U can pay for the service but u can't pay for my time. grin I will only tell you what to do,
That is if I have the equipments.
I might take up your offer wink
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by seunskills: 1:07pm On Nov 04, 2017
Hi, my washing machine (LG 8kg automatic top loader) just suddenly stopped working like yours but your solution didn't work. Can you post a picture of yours to know if it's the same machine. Thanks.
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by pointstores(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
500watts solar inverter with 55ah battery 100watts solarpanel 10ah charge controll bonanza prize 60,000 it can power 1tv 1laptop 1fan 2 bulbs at a time call 08166117634
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by bunlizlaw(f): 3:46am On Jun 30, 2019
nabiz:

(1)Unplug the appliance

I am very happy today

Wow this works like magic!I held mine down for 20 seconds each.God bless you

1 Like

Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by nabiz(m): 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
bunlizlaw:
Wow this works like magic!I held mine down for 20 seconds each.God bless you
you must pay

1 Like

Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by smallsmall: 7:27pm On May 26, 2021
nabiz:
you must pay

How much did you pay YouTube, for the knowledge to repair yours>
Black people sha. angry angry
Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 28, 2021
nabiz:

(1)Unplug the appliance

I am very happy today
I was thinking you disassemble the washing machine and started repairing.

Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 28, 2021
nabiz:

(1)Unplug the appliance

I am very happy today

Re: How I Personally Repaired My Lg Washing Machine And Other Appliance by nabiz(m): 9:19am On May 29, 2021
Joysticks:
no

(1) (Reply)

No Fuel Generator / Naija Music Downloads / I Need An App That Will Reduce Picture Image Size On My Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.