Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,827 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Linda Ikeji In Another Belated Birthday Message. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Linda Ikeji In Another Belated Birthday Message. (580 Views)

Pregnant Linda Ikeji In The Shower (Photos) / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Linda Ikeji In Her Office With Denrele Edun And Her Workers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Linda Ikeji In Another Belated Birthday Message. by XtremelyCoded(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
In a lengthy piece, the online snitch lady hits hard on Linda, tagging her a hoe, who is desperately in need of sex

“So now you are telling the world that you have blogged so much that you forgot your biological clock is ticking.

You are now desperate for “regular sex” That can be easily achieved on Allen Avenue or as a “Madam” in your Banana mansion,” She said

“You want a man and a bunch of kids. Karma is now biting you. I’m enjoying my two successful adult children, loving
motherhood and single and happy. I don’t need a husband, a husband need ME! Take my advice, at 42, I don’t know how you are going to start a family instantly,”

“You may find a gold digger who wants to spend your money like the Maje Ayida and TeeBillz types. Just ask Toke Makinwa and Tiwa Savage who are now single lovely ladies. My advice to you young lady is not to rush shit and accept your mistakes,”

“Deola Olunloyo has moved on, Dan Foster has a lovely family and you are alone, single and desperate telling your friends to introduce you to single guys. I was shocked reading this. Your fans kept silent about your desperation. They are illiterates anyway,”

“No guy is single in Nigeria these days Linda. You are gonna be the second, third wife or the mistress. Kneel down and ask God for forgiveness, Give Jennifer Aniston a call for advice and listen to my 2013 audio attached,”

“Money can buy a Banana, Pear or Strawberry Island mansion but CANNOT buy a husband and kids. Good luck Linda, you have no blogger awards yet like Uche Pedro, Omojuwa and Ben Kiruthi. Hope you get that MAMA2016 award and a Happy 42nd birthday!.”
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Linda Ikeji In Another Belated Birthday Message. by mogboyelade(f): 3:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Old mama that likes running her mouth like tap water.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Linda Ikeji In Another Belated Birthday Message. by XtremelyCoded(m): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Mocks Linda Ikeji In Another Belated Birthday Message. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
always trying to regain attention

(1) (Reply)

Sony Music Signs Davido’s Producer; But Won’t Announce Wizkid Deal / See The Kind Human Being This Man Is Carrying That Almost Suffocated Him / Rapper Fetty Wap Spends $80k To Fix His Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.