Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How I Earn Daily Uploading Picture - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Earn Daily Uploading Picture (1097 Views)

How I Earn ₦800,000 Monthly Providing Accounting Services To Companies / How I Earn Over $50 Daily On Adsense And Affiliate Marketing (free Tutorial) / How Can I Earn Legit Free Bitcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Earn Daily Uploading Picture by ahamzat(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
I smile whenever I see very young ladies and guys uploading more than 60pictures in a month on social media just to get attention, not knowing that you can make thousands of dollars from your photos or photos of Anything e.g Objects, Animals, Humans, etc
Sit back and relax as I teach you how to achieve that....it is totally free

First of all you can use any kind of photos but it must be a photo you took by yourself and not a random picture you took from the internet or public domain.... Public domain photos are photos which has no copyright so anyone can use the picture for free without any legal issue...next we are going to be talking about where to upload photos and Start earning money....

The next step is go to www.shutterstock.com am sure some of you might have seen different pictures on the internet with the word "shutterstock" written on it.......shutterstock is a website that allows people to download photos for a certain fee....you will earn money each time your photo is downloaded...they pay up to 0.37$ per download......that means if your photo is downloaded 1000 times you will earn up to 370$ (60000naira and above) from just a single photo..now imagine if you get more than 100000 downloads??
that will be about $37000..... or just imagine if you have up to 100 approved photos?? and you get thousands of downloads on each photos

the good news is that there are millions of subscribers on shutterstock that pays fees to download photos...........to be able to upload your photos on the website you need to register as a contributor...to register ...when you get to their website scroll down and you will see where they wrote “become a contributor"

Another good news is that shutterstock is not the only website where you can make money with your photos...there is also another website called istockphoto ,they too also allow you to earn money from your photos....and there are several websites that offers this service but shutterstock and [url]istockphoto.com[/url] is the one I have tried and got payed from....let me inform you that most of these websites have conditions your photo must meet before it can be approved.......your photo could be anything, it is not compulsory you must snap yourself...in fact 70% of pictures on shutterstock are pictures of objects, flowers, animals, etc....but a human picture could get more downloads....it all depends on how nice the pictures are...
The next thing we will be talking about is how to get the money into your local bank account and withdrawing it through your ATM.
To do these you need a payoneer Account https://share.payoneer.com/nav/98iqAx6loOniBgywpYerxtfLf-gp78-L2cr1GasJGN7N_Dd-xMFwa_Lq_DjaB4YctfqH-KxwHhZgpK9prNRN7Q2
Click http://www./znxn4y6 to Open one
it is a pity that you won't see so much people on this thread because they prefer unrealistic online business that will tell them “how to make 10000$ everyday” and that is why they continue to get deceived.....they do not want a realistic online business, they only want an overnight money making
Contact me for any information

2 Likes

Re: How I Earn Daily Uploading Picture by ibroxworl1(m): 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
can I snap with my infinix hot 2?
Re: How I Earn Daily Uploading Picture by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
following

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2017 Best Mechanical Mods Are Available Now / Scammer / Window Blinds,laminate Floors,wallpapers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.