Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Unknown - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Unknown (887 Views)

Unknown / Tale Of An Unknown Journey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Unknown by bukkyzoe1172(f): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
TITTLE: THE UNKNOWN EPISODE 1
Happy Families may seem perfect, but there is no such thing as Perfection
She is 18; she has a sculpted figure twine-thin stature, her waist was tapered, she had a burnished complexion, a pair of arched eyebrows which looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleam as she blow gently on her carmine-red fingernails. I stared through my window as she sat on her bed. Being her maid for 18 years was something I never wanted, though living in a mansion and being the master of the maids gave me alot of respect but still not contented with.
I was only fifteen when my grandma brought me into this family, I was so young, my first day in the mansion was heaven to me, the front of the mansion have a water feature with cascading over the top of the wall into a pool of the inner courtyard. The sound of the water act as a wonderful sound buffer of the mansion including natural stone, stucco copper, and the cherry wood that surround all the glass.
I lost my parents to an unknown illness at a tender age, I never knew how they looked like, not even a picture.
“Nnenna! What are you doing there” I heard Beatrice calling through the window
“Cleaning the guest room na” I shouted back at her
“It’s been long you did that, please hurry, I would like to see you” she said looking worried
“Alright Beatrice, give me some minute” I replied
Why do she want to see me, is it about our last discussion……………………………..”Nnenna,I have finally made up my mind, i want to get rid of my virginity”….that word stocked my heart, I can’t believe her parent’s absence would change her.
“Beatrice, can’t you wait for next season, it’s too early and secondly you haven’t met the right guy, i mean the right man, wait for the right man in the right time” I said feeling uncomfortable (written by bukkie zoe)
“Actually, I have seen him” she said looking hoarsely…..he is what I want, and this is the right moment” she said smiling.
“Beatrice listen, you still young and……”
“Excuse me” she cut in rudely “you got no right to tell me what to do, you are my maid and you will stay that way, please leave.
I was so shocked by her words, Beatrice respected me a lot, she just changed all of a sudden…..Now! She wants to see me, well! Who am I to say no to my boss
Re: The Unknown by richyluvu(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
hmmmm.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unknown by bukkyzoe1172(f): 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
Why were you talking to yourself, what’s wrong and why do you look so pale. “Beatrice asked” as her brows drew together as she bit her lips, Nnenna, what’s bordering you

"Nothing, Nnenna said without thinking, am a bit tired
Beatrice starred at her for some time … “is it about our last discussion”

“Do you still want to talk about it” Nnenna replied
Not really, my boyfriend is coming over, just for a night so I will like you to give us some privacy

Nnenna stood beside the bed speechless, she couldn’t understand, as if her brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around her, everything was in fast-forwarded while she was motionless in the middle of it all.

“How can u think of bringing a man to your father’s home, what are you thinking” Nnenna screamed at her

“Excuse me” Beatrice said starring at her in a hoarsely way. Who are you to question me, did I hear you correctly, my father’s home, if you are educated as you claimed to be, you should have known that my father’s home is my home.

That same father who took my mother off to another country just for a business trip, leaving me all alone, not even my siblings are with me, where are they….he took anita and micheal out of the country, leaving me all alone in this big mansion,. oh! So you are now my supervisor, oh sorry, I mean body-guide, “she laughed” you know what Nnenna, leave my room, I got a lot of thinking to do.

Alright, Nnena said calmly. What about the other maids.
Beatrice stared at her consiouslly, she is she to tell her what to do, Nnena has no right over her.

“You know what to do. She said. You can leave and please make sure you close the door behind you. Don’t break it because your grandma can’t afford it. She said harsly
Nnenna left wit alot of thought running through her mind

Finally! I will get rid of this bondage in me, it took me 6 month to decide who to give it to, and Desmond is the right man, right person. He is the only on that understands me apart from my best friend Nancy.

Finally! I will be free just like her, desmond……… do I really love him, he is so cute, understanding, calm, he is everything

I never believed in facebook love being real till I saw his friend-request popped up on my facebook account side bar that would change my boring life completely. I have never felt more deeply compelled by someone in my entire life; every cell in my body was a flashing red arrow pointing in the direction of that little digital icon, so I clicked…….ACCEPT.

He is so cute, apart from his facial looks, I loved the way we chat, he his so calm, am so sure he will be more calm when taking away my bondage.

She reach for her pink fluffy pillow, embraced it and inhale the sweet fragrance of her expensive perfume, one thing is, her mother always make sure she get the best of everything. she lean backon her bed, phone in hand, with desmond’s face showing brightly on the screen, she couldn,t stop grinning to herself. She use her finger to caress his face on the screen and whispers to herself, “tomorrow baby, tomorrow”.

She was on her bed, day dreaming about Desmond, then it down on her, she needs to make herself presentable tomorrow. She made a mental note to do just that later in the day... subconsiously, she has open desmond’s photos on his facebook page, looking at it for the one hundred and onetyone times already, still grinning and smiling before the and of sleep grip her

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Cold licked at her face and crept under her cloths, spreading across her naked skin like the lacy tide on a frigid winter beach and gently chattering teeth, beatrice wrapped her thin coat around her tight, Nnenna had left that night to her friend’s house so there was no way she would drink tea.

Ohhhh! What a weather, feeling so cold, she said a she covered herself with the blanket.
Desmond had called her early this morning, telling her he was on his way, she was so happy hearing his voice on phone.

“This cold won’t let me take my bath, no way devil. You only wasting your time, she said as she sat up tighten her coat to her skin.

She had stayed awake throughout the night checking the internet “How can I lose my virginity without pains”, she had searched for answers till she got convinced that it depends on her partner, he have to be very romantic.

She entered the bathroom to take a shower, “ ohww, colllllddd, she moaned as she she strip down and step slowly into the tub, turning the water on high and letting it beat over her head in steamy rivulets. Closing her eyes to the water as the heat soaks into her skin, she lean against the cool tiles.

“Am I really ready to do this, will I feel the same pain bola felt. No, mine will be different because she lost hers in a brutal way, losing her virginity to a step dad, oh common! The pains must be crazy, mine will be so romantic” she said loud

30 minutes later, she stepped out of the tub, relieved of the fact that she took her bath in spite of the cold weather, She cleaned her body with her pink towel, she began to feel cold so she wore her coat, tighten it to her skin, “”uhhmm” she sighed “I think I need to make tea”
She walk down the stairs with gentle strides towards the kitchen, suddenly, she saw a figure “is nenna still home, i thought I told her leave yesterday night” she said to herself

She moved a little forward to get clear appearance, to her amazement, she saw desmond sitting on the couch with his leg crossed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unknown by bukkyzoe1172(f): 5:32pm On Sep 29, 2016
She stood there shocked, she couldn’t believe her eyes. How did he get in, was the door open, no way! Nnena couldn’t have left the door open throughout the night and how did he pass through the gate, oh! The gateman, I remembered telling him last night that I am expecting a visitor.

Desmond sat on the couch; his dark eyes were small and spaced evenly apart, sitting below trim eyebrows that seemed to curve as a natural extension of his broad, rounded nose. He had a rectangular face with a defined, slightly pointed chin and a sturdy jaw line.

“Are you going to keep standing there for hours “he said loudly, his thick voice stomping her unconscious mind
“How did you get in” She asked

“Oh really (he said frowning) Is that the first question because am sure you have a lot to ask, are you not happy to see me. He asked

‘Am sure the door was locked, how did you get in without the security’. She continued. I remembered, i told the gateman that i am expecting a visitor but....

Before she could finish her words, desmond kissed her, she melted in his hands as he bite her tongues softly. “i miss you” beatrice said

“i know, i miss you too” he said .....he touched her soft cheek and smiled “i know you are angry with me just because i came late, believe me, i am so sorry. The traffic was much

Alright, thanks for making it to my house. She said smilling, i have a surprise for you, come upstairs.. she took his hand and led him to her room “i can’t wait to show you”

Immediatelty she got into her room, she pushed him to her bed.

“okay, where is the surprise, (desmond said as he try to sit up)

“No no no, she said. Pushing him back to bed “just lay your back and watch, don’t be sturbborn”. She said smiling

She took off her coat and stood there naked before him. “here comes the surprise” she said.

“what do you think you are doing, put on your coat now” he shouted

Beatrice laugh out loud, she jump on him and started kissing him, desmond struggled to lift her up, her body was so warm, he loved the scent, her body smells so nice. he loved what he saw but he can’t touch her, not today, not yet.

“Beatrice, i said stop. He shouted at the top of his voice which made her tremble”

She got up, feeling ashamed “am i ugly” she asked
No, you are beutiful, but the truth is we are both a virgin, i have never had sex in my life

“Are you serious” she said
“Yes, am also a virgin”

(The word keeps ringing in her head, did i hear him correctly “i have never had sex before” meaning i am dating a 24 year old virgin. She thought as she stood up from the bed, she looked puzzled) “what did you just say” she asked scratching her head, “are you being serious”
“okay, calm down. He said looking confuse “this souldn’t get you nervous

She picked her coat off the floor, and put it on slowly “kindly leave my room” she said

No, He said, still sitting on the bed, looking so calm “i won’t leave you beatrice, i love you. I truly do, i am not intrested in your body, i want you, just you.

“Seems you don’t get it desmond, she said looking more confuse.. i need to take this shit ot of me, i can’t continue being a virgin, i need my freedom”

He stared at her for some time, “ou cn’t be serious, you mean you need freedom to have sex and become a slut, you think that is fun......beatrice that is so......

“Shut up and leave” she screamed at him

“fine! Am leaving” he said
He left
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

“you can’t be serious, you mean your 24 years old nigga is still a virgin” Bola asked looking surprise

“yes he is, i still cant believe him. He is 24”. beatrice said ......she had called her friends telling them to come over, she had been feeling lonely since desmond left the house
“a 24 year old virgin. Temi burst out into laughter. My dear virgin friend is dating a 24 years old virgin. She said rolling her eye ball.

Never heard of a 24 year old virgin. Bola said jokinly. Maybe he is an impotent

Temi burst out into laughter “bola has kill me oooo, 24 years old virgin”

“Excuse me”. Beatrice said angrily. I called you girls here not to make fun of me but to keep me company, and also to make me feel better.

“We are sorry” they said chorusly.

“so tell me, what’s on your mind” bola said hoarsely............... (Finally, She thought, you have to look for a way to lose your virginty baby, i have been waiting long for this. i can’t be the only one in the darkness, you have to join the club beatrice, you have to be purnished like the way i was)

“Can we go out tonight” Bola asked smiling. “we can go to the club if you don’t mind”

“Of course, i will love to” Beatrice said as her mouth twitched.

1 Like

Re: The Unknown by Evakinqz: 10:09am On Sep 30, 2016
"Grabs 2 bottles of pop corn nd Zobo rushes to da front roll of d vvvip section, sit quietly nd expect more updates "...

Carry op
Re: The Unknown by Missmossy(f): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2016
Following... Keep it coming.

3 Likes

Re: The Unknown by Evakinqz: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
Missmossy:
Following... Keep it coming.
welcome dear..

Come nd sit close to me, have got lots of pop corn here.. wink
Re: The Unknown by bukkyzoe1172(f): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2016
THE UNKNOWN EPISODE 4

Bola sat on the bed starring at beatrice, she is fully convinced her plan will work perfectly, she had no doubt that beatrice will lose her virginity just the same way she lost hers, she will feel the pains she felt.

while still thinking about it all, she took a journey through the awful Memory Lane of her childhood; [As a child, Bola was never the loud outgoing one, she was always the quiet and shy, At seven years old, she was told by her mum that the person she grew up with as her dad wasn’t her dad but he loves her].

she still remembered everything vividly,

.....When she asked of her dad, her mum would say “you will know him when the time is right, you will have to go through some adventure first”. Go through some adven....!! What does that got to do with me getting to know the man that fathered me into this world? How? But those were the questions unanswered...

Her step dad had always been so nice to her that she forgot he isn’t her biological father.

On her 13th birthday, she was still in bed when she heard some sounds she turned on her bed and look at the direction of the door, a knock sound on her door again before she could compose herself, the door was opening and he(stepdad) steped in with his left-hand behind him as if to say he was hiding something, her eyebrows were raised[she knew the game her stepfather was playing, they both been playing this game since her sixth birthday], she grinned and lazily said good morning dad, he smiled, and brought his hand he had had behind him all the while forward and what bola saw made her jump out of the bed and hugged her stepfather screaming "OHHHH MYYYY GOD!!" she collected the box which Toshiba was inscribed on it, inspected it, brought out the white Casing laptop,and hugged him again... He was transfixed and couldn't utter a word,why? Because Bola was just in her panties and a skimpy transparent pinktop, and her being an early bloomer, she was already rocking the body of a girl of 18years, bola with her innocent mind didn't know what effect her unclad body was having on her step-dad, he grumbled some incoherent words and excused himself out of the room, later in the day, her step dad took her to one of the most expensive shopping complex in the country[she fringe at the thought of how stupidly happy she was on that horrible day], telling her to make selection of her choice which she did, and later took her to the cinema to watch movie

Next day which was Saturday,bola was still sleeping because she was up all-night fumbling with her new laptop, she had took some already seen movies disc and watch it all over again on her laptop, to her it felt like she was just seeing the movies for the first time, so by 9am she was still sleeping, her mum had gone out to one of her social Club's party, bola woke up an hour later feeling hungry, she freshen up, had her breakfast, it was later when bola was in her room, laying on her bed watching "Coming to America" on her laptop that her step dad came through the room as he sat beside her asking questions about the movie she was watching. Bola being innocent and naive didn't notice her step-dad ogling her body, he could still vividly see how sexy she had look like the previous day in that very room,
The next thing he saw was his hand caressing Bola's back. Bola wasn't comfortable with that so she excused herself to go to the bathroom, when she came out from the bathroom after like 5mins, she was surprised to have seen her stepfather standing in front of her as if he was lurking at the door, she made to go back to the movie she was watching only for her to be pulled back rather roughly, she was stunned... But still looked up to see the face of her stepfather [now that she's thinking about it, she could now understand the look she saw on his face that day]

He gave her a massive hug and kissed her fore head, she didn’t think anything at that moment but she was not comfortable, she was unease, things started going south when she felt his big strong palm grabbed her breast, she was shocked! She tried to made for the door but he wouldn't have any of that.

The next thing she knew, he had his hand over her mouth, flipping her over and stripping her naked, she couldn’t do anything, she screamed out loud for help but no one was around to help her.

He pinned her down, used his knees to spread her legs apart, all those while she was screaming and at the same time begging her supposed dad,
She screamed when he forcefully drove in her and had his way with her...

Once he had finished, he told her to go have a shower, he stripped the bed and washed it.

When her mum came home, she ran to her mum in tear “muuuummmm” she cried out

But to her surprise, her mum said “i know all that happened, go back to your room, and be thanful that you are now a woman”

Bola paused for a moment “it was all planned” she thought “i am just thirteen”

Something brought her back to the present; it was the flashy light that was flashing all over her face that got her out of her memory line, it was then she realized that both of her friends were snapping her in her state of thinking... And laughing at how hilarious her face was...

If only they knew.... She thought within herself... But her plan to get Beatrice to experience what she went through made her smile.....

Hi Readers
My name is Bukkie Zoe
Am New here nd also new to writting
please i need your encouragement
Incase i made a mistake........ Correction is allowed
Thanks
Re: The Unknown by richyluvu(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2016
please try to post more often.... thanks

1 Like

Re: The Unknown by Ikdbabie(f): 5:01pm On Oct 02, 2016
Ride on babe. You are on track.

1 Like

Re: The Unknown by bukkyzoe1172(f): 7:59pm On Oct 07, 2016
The Unknown......Episode 5
He sat on the chair, feeling a little relaxed as he sip from the steaming coffee, he had some pills in his palm, he was about swallowing the pills when his secretary came in without knocking. He believes he would one day develop high blood pressure from his "wahalalicious" secretary, he sometimes wonder how one person could talk that much,
She had a shapely figure, , she wore a kidult clothe in an offe beat way, she was 6fit tall, with a long dark hair. Her high heels shoes were making that sounds that always bring up the weird but funny looks on her boss' cute face as she was cat walking towards his desk, she can't help but marveled at the sight of the office, the interior of the office always have that effect on her anytime she finds herself her boss' office, she sometimes wonder if her boss is a freak for classy and styles...
Can I help you Miss? She heard her boss asked,
Yes.... No..... I mean, she paused, inhaled, then let it out, Emm em “sir, here comes the files” she said as she stared at the pills in his hand. Suddenly, her tiny eyes grew bigger with fear “Oh Jesus, why do you want to swallow poison, do you want to kill yourself” she screamed at him “Mr. Solomon, you are too young to die”
He stared at her in dismay, “Oh crap, do i look like someone who is ready to laid under the ground” he said as he stared at her for some time, he love her eyes ball, so tiny but always grow bigger in fear, so magical. He wondered how would one want to kill himself when he have her to make his quiet day to turn out to be what is just happening in his office that moment, she can make Pete Edochie laugh in parables...
“Racheal, this isn’t poison” he said calmly “these are chloroquine and doxycline”
“Overdose” she screamed again,
No! Goddammit!, are you this Stu... He swallowed his words because he knew if he should finished his sentence, he would have a five years old like of a lady to console and apologize to, she can be a drama queen sometimes,... “these are also recommended for malaria, both works for the same illness, yes, you are 48 with a cool shape body but to be sincere you are behaving like you are in your 80s she said,
“alright, just shut up and drop the document” He said “you are working for me as a secretary not a doctor or a wife”
Racheal blushed immedaitely “wife, oh no, am just 18, same age as your daughter, although, i don’t know her and i .....
“drop the document madam” he said
She dropped the file on his desk and showed him an envelope “sir, someone gave me this envelope to give to you, i told him that you are less busy but he didn’t listen, sir.( She continue) he is so tall, he was putting on black, black shoe, black socks, black coat, black ........
“Oh crap. (he thought) she is such an headache”
“and sir, he has a black eye ball, but the amazing part is, he got a pink lips...so sexy” she said smiling
“Finally” He said calmly
“Fianlly what sir” she asked
“finally you are done with your crap, (he said as he massage his head) drop the envelope and leave”
She handed him the envelope, not surprise at his words, she is already used to him, today isn’t a good day for him but still he listens to her, eventhough a lot of people had been telling her to talk like a lady, Mr. Solomon is so different, he will always say “you are great, you don’t need to change anything, your man will love you the way you are” she always blush after listening to his words. What a caring man, that always keeps her wondering why he didn’t get married, anytime she asked the reason for being single, he will bite his tongue and reply “i have a daughter, same age as you are, beutiful so am not alone, but no one knows her, who is this daughter of his)
“Alright sir, will take my leave”. she said
“Thank you” he said happily
“Really, you want me to leave”. She said looking worried “do i talk too much”
“No ooo, at all”. He said as he tries to hide his smile.” I just want to be alone for a while, try to understand”
“Alright, i understand, Take care of yourself sir”. She said as she left his office silently
He opened the envelop, there was a little paper in it, he took it out and read loud
Tomorrow, March 25.
Wehton club
2:00AM
She will be gang rape
Re: The Unknown by Shakyroh320(f): 9:12am On Oct 14, 2016
why did u stop the story?,plzzzz cum and update oooo
Re: The Unknown by bukkyzoe1172(f): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
The Unknown Episode 6

At Jade Nightclub

The music was so loud as Beatrice sat on a stale stood beside the bartender, she is now all alone at the mercy of this 'too cute for my liking' guy who happens to be the bartender, asking for a drink seems the only thing she could do so as not to give the bartender false hope, because she could not but pity the dude feeling so high of himself, bola had been seen dancing with a huge guy, Beatrice first thought it was the bouncer at the entrance of the club that was dancing with her naughty friend, but this huge stranger seems handsomer, gosh! What's with me and boys this evening, she asked herself because she couldn't fathom why she kept noticing who's handsome or not,

If only Temi hadn't decided to go home few hours to their outing, she is very certain that Temi would have device a means to get her out of her soon to be moody self...

“here comes your drink”, said the bartender as he smile at Beatrice, she stared at him for a minute, he look cute in his uniform, he was putting on a white shirt and a black hat, his eyes were tiny and black, full lips good enough for kissing….

”what a cheap drink for an expensive beauty don’t do you think” Beatrice heard as she stared at the bartender lips, his eyes were on her but his lips weren’t moving, “she thought”

“can I buy you a drink” Beatrice heard the voice say as she turned her head around to see who’s speaking, only to find a guy who is 5.3fit tall, light in complexion, big eye ball and a purk hair style “oh shit he looks short” she thought as she forced herself to smile, bola had left her here only to be with a guy she just meant couple of minutes ago, what is it with me self.... She thought, is Bola not doing that which club is made for(flirt with random folks without any string attached)... all she needs right now is someone who could make her night fun, being with a shot guy isn’t bad for a day, at least, he is cute to be with.

“I don’t mind” Beatrice said

“What would you like to drink” he asked

Beatrice stared at him for a moment, he looks like Stephen in monytails novel, he was a character who acted the bad guy but later fell for his own pranks “any drink”
“jameson on the rocks” he said smiling to the bartender “forgive my manners, (he said as he faced Beatrice) my name is stef

“Beatrice” she said as she sip her drink, she loved the taste, bola had given her a small tiny tablet to swallow believing it won’t make her get drunk, she looked towards bola's direction only to find bola dancing roughly with 3 guys at the same time, Beatrice was so sure bola was drunk.

“oh, is that your friend” stef asked

“yes” she said still staring at her friend

Don’t feel bored, hey bartender (stef called out) get the young lady vodka and orange juice

Uhnnnn (Beatrice opened her mouth wide), are you going to miss it

“of course, you will feel much better, don’t worry, you not the only one who is going to drink, (stef said as he pointed to his friends sitting in the couch) you can come join us, it will be fun, as you can see, you won’t be the only female there.

(Beatrice knew she can’t get drunk, the pills will surly help her) she taught

She followed him while still staring at Bola hoping she would look her way so she wouldn't be worried and know where she's at...

The couch was made of a tiger skin, she sat on it trying to adjust her gown to shield her exposed laps from the prying eyes of the guy seated by her left side, she later got to know his name, which is Dan (Daniel).

Hey guys meet my just acquired friend, she is Beatrice by name, Stef said after he got himself settled in beside Beatrice right side,

They were five at the table, Dan had a Cigar inbetween his fingers, seating next to Dan was Sofia, a girl Beatrice knew right away that she and her can get along, because Sofia seems to sassy and her exposed cleavage could not be more revealing, gosh! How can she be comfortable in that leather-like outfit, Beatrice wondered, there was Jacob, Zoe and Tracy.

Beatrice felt a little unease, suddenly she saw a guy walked up to her, she couldn’t see his face because the club light was so dark, he handed her a shot paper which she collected, she turn to look stef and others sitting together if they saw what just happened but no one was looking, she unwrapped the paper but the place was too dark and the liquor was already having effect on her...

She was clumsily trying to get a grip of her self when she felt a hand on her laps.... She turn to see stef staring at her seductively

So sorry guyz, Am so sorry for posting late
a lot of thing came up
Everyone has their challenges
hope u are not angry with me
Apology

(1) (Reply)

AMINAT The Girl That Change My Life, So Girls Can Do This PART ONE / [story] Wounded Heart (mr Lover) – Part 1 / BULLIED By Freakywrites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.