Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Americans Are Dumb (heres Why) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Americans Are Dumb (heres Why) (711 Views)

Donald Trump Cries Of Political Witch Hunt, Americans React. / See What Americans Are Saying After California Call To Exit The US / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Americans Are Dumb (heres Why) by Shiitposter: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
As a Dane i havent watched many debates from other countries but wow.

Just finished yesterdays debate and i cannot believe that this is the level you are working at in the US? Worlds most powerful country, you are

picking most powerfull person and this is the level they debate at? Many talk about mudslinging in Europe but this is just crazy.

Americans are the most retarded low IQ beings and i just watched the two they think are the best two picks to be in charge of their country

and it THOSE TWO? Im scared for real, I really didnt think you were this stupid but wow..... Had to write this somewhere im mind blown

Americans are good at absolutly nothing. Most of their scientists, military and health personnals are foreigners. Americans are really stupid,

it's like they didn't grow out of the far west, they just shipped slaves to do all the labor work and hired jews to exploit their ressources and

economy. The only good thing they do is pretend they accomplished something, that's it.

Re: Americans Are Dumb (heres Why) by cosby02(m): 2:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Sorry i dont get your point exactly...

(1) (Reply)

U.N. Report Just Released Show Maltreatment Of Blacks In America / Govt Minister Greets President Paul Biya 'too Respectfully' Citizens React. Pics / Donald Trump And Kanye West 'discuss Life' At Trump Tower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.