Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) (21999 Views)

Emir Sanusi Visits 8-Month-Old Baby Raped By Her Mum's Friend's Husband / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Sanusi & Kukah Meet Archbishop Of Canterbury In Italy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by todaynewsreview: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
The Emir of Kano this morning paid a courtesy visit to the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby at the Lambert Palace, London. The Archbishop has this to say on the visit:

"It was a pleasure to welcome His Royal Highness The Emir of Kano to Lambeth Palace this morning. Good to spend time with an old friend."

More here: http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1546/emir-of-kano-visits-the-archbishop-of-canterbury-in-lambeth

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by todaynewsreview: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Titheman(m): 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't understand dis man o.. first d pope nw d archbishop

is he planing to convert?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

Maybe grin cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by salabscholar01(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
he wants to Christianize Nigeria sad

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Curvinus(m): 4:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let God sort 'em out

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by badttrader(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
.....and some followers will be killing themselves over religion.

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by lafuria1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
Islamization agenda, don't be deceived.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by changingtimes(m): 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice one

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by dejavubobo1(m): 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
only if their ignorant followers understand that life is "live and let live

If na kano or Kaduna na to kill the Archbishop go dey hungry them

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by KevinDein: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
So what will the conspiracy theorists gonna postulate this time? Sanusi and his northern cohorts are planning on"Christianizing" Nigeria? grin

14 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by recievesense: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
The guy get levels

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Shym3xx: 4:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
This automatically makes this man a kingmaker and one of the most powerful people in Naij smh.

Nigeria = Nothern elites and the serfs.
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

Bit this is good for world peace and the way we see people in the other religion. All the followers of the Emir will now see Christians as friend now

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by hollary4: 4:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
I smell something

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by jammyunn(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
nice one..."old friend" remark means they've known each other for long. Wait o, nah only the black guys serious with their cups of coffee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by raphealolami(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
There is a name that is above every other name.

JESUS is the name.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Sweetcollins: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
Just a phrase...
"Unity in diversity"

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Chuknovski(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Brother sanusi

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by kaen1317: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
Wise and sensible monarch

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by admax(m): 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
One cannot over-emphasise the importance of sound education because religious acrimony will be the last thing on your mind.

Nice one Emir, even though you are yet to influence your subordinates in Kano.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Rockyrascal(m): 4:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by calyto: 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
They are trying to ISLAMIZE NIGERIA.
Hahahahaha!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by wellmax(m): 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
First i was Ooni of Ife, noe Emir of Kano, why do these traditional rulers love traveling upandan.
Anyway wetin dem dey do for palace sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by papauju(m): 4:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

hahaha I can't stop laughing pls somebody help me.... I was thinking the same way too lol
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by papauju(m): 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
wellmax:
First i was Ooni of Ife, noe Emir of Kano, why do these traditional rulers love traveling upandan.
your right my dear, let them spend the money no be only president saying travel lol
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by papauju(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
wellmax:
your right my dear, let them spend the money no be only president sabi travel lol
Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have said it before. Sunusi is trying to Christianize Kano and Nigeria itself. First we saw him with pope and now the plan is being finalized with archbishop in England. Muslims wake up. grin grin How a typical Christian is brainwashed in the church by fake pastors.

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Visits The Archbishop Of Canterbury In Lambeth Palace, UK (photos) by stsinner: 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Titheman:

he is a liberal muslim from a liberal background. I still remember when he(as then cbn gov) was invited by NASS to explain introduction of islamic banking,he told the public he went to a catholic school & can recite rosary by heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Ofala Festival In Anambra State / Emmanuel Ikechukwu Umeonyirioha Becomes Oxford's First Igbo Language Lecturer / 6 Nigerian Cultural Myths That Are Unfavourable To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.