Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. (1053 Views)

Jesus Had Sex..see More Shocking Secrets / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017 / Nine Nigerian Celebrities Who Secretly Married Their Spouses, You May Not Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. by superchichi(f): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Secret-sharing app, Whisper is like one big repository of feelings, people go there to reveal the secrets they don't want anyone to know about them. The latest involves spouses revealing the worst secrets they have kept from their partners.

Re: See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. by superchichi(f): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2016

Re: See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. by Geestarry(f): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oh! really?
Re: See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. by Cutehector(m): 3:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin
I suppose all these are secrets from foreign based people.

Oya Oya.

Nigerian version 2.0 grin

I connived with my sister to stage my kidnap so my husband will drop 50million naira.

I went to native doctor to arranged for the death of my husband's mother in law because I didn't want her to be visiting our matrimonial home.

I infected my wife with HIV but feigned ignorance and divorced her on the grounds dat she was commiting adultery so dat I will have my way with my mistress

I slept with my husband's boss so he can promote him with a greater pay cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking Secrets Spouses Has Been Keeping From Each Other. by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Let's see more Naija version grin

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Notice About This Picture Of Michelle And Barack Obama? / “i’m Not The Perfect Husband And Father You May Think I Am” – Veteran Actor RMD / See What Patroranking Is Doing With This Guy In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.