Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) (43293 Views)

Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Style(photos) / Pretty Edo Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Man In Edo State(photos) / Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband Traditionally (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by beautiful232(f): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2016
LovesonBlezz:
see ur mouth cheesy ...how are u doing?

I'm good joor

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 29, 2016
cindyrocks:
Ask me please. Yes I do.

There is a recent news that MMM crashed in Zimbabwe, When they accumulate a percentage of money, they cash out.

What is the guarantee that my money won't go with the wind. cry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
MMM did not crash in Zimbabwe, rather they reduced their interest rate from 100% to 20%.

Your money will be safe.

MMM Didn’t Crash in Zimbabwe, See What Really Happened
Sep 27, 2016 0
Facebook Twitter

Following the news about the crash of MMM platform in Zimbabwe, the agents have revealed that the scheme did not crash, rather, it was the reward that was slashed from 100% to 20%.

BlackBox Nigeria gathered that the platform reduced the reward percentage after it was overwhelmed by its membership population.

This reduction in reward percentage is similar to that of MMM in South Africa where rewards were slashed from 100% to 50% then finally to 20% and still enjoys massive response from the population.

It was further disclosed that the platform was still running and not crashed as spread in the media days ago.

truthsayer007:

There is a recent news that MMM crashed in Zimbabwe, When they accumulate a percentage of money, they cash out.

What is the guarantee that my money won't go with the wind. cry
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2016
Very well.
carmag:

hmmm... this is getting interesting! !

have you benefited from this scheme if I may ask
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2016
cindyrocks:
MMM did not crash in Zimbabwe, rather they reduced their interest rate from 100% to 20%.

Your money will be safe.

MMM Didn’t Crash in Zimbabwe, See What Really Happened
Sep 27, 2016 0
Facebook Twitter

Following the news about the crash of MMM platform in Zimbabwe, the agents have revealed that the scheme did not crash, rather, it was the reward that was slashed from 100% to 20%.

BlackBox Nigeria gathered that the platform reduced the reward percentage after it was overwhelmed by its membership population.

This reduction in reward percentage is similar to that of MMM in South Africa where rewards were slashed from 100% to 50% then finally to 20% and still enjoys massive response from the population.

It was further disclosed that the platform was still running and not crashed as spread in the media days ago.

Thanks for your clarification, So for now, Nigeria is still 100% right ?

Okay, so how much can you start with?

And how long you till you can also ask for money?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
In Nigeria you make 30% interest if you trade with cash and d0% if you use bitcoin.

You can start with N2k.

It takes about 30 days to make profit.

truthsayer007:

Thanks for your clarification, So for now, Nigeria is still 100% right ?

Okay, so how much can you start with?

And how long you till you can also ask for money?
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
In Nigeria you make 30% interest if you trade with cash and d0% if you use bitcoin.

You can start with N2k.

It takes about 30 days to make profit.

Ok, thanks so how can i start? Should i send you a pm?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
50% when you tread with bitcoin. My e-mail is not going through here. What's your e-mail address?
truthsayer007:

Ok, thanks so how can i start? Should i send you a pm?

@truthsayer007 you can now delete the e-mail post. I purposely didn't wanna quote you under it.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
50% when you tread with bitcoin. My e-mail is not going through here. What's your e-mail address?
pls let me knw when u see this. so i can remove my publicly shared email from this post.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2016
cindyrocks:

@truthsayer007 you can now delete the e-mail post. I purposely didn't wanna quote you under it.

Hi, check your mail , i've sent you a reply a long time ago.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2016
Your digits?
truthsayer007:

Hi, check your mail , i've sent you a reply a long time ago.
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2016
cindyrocks:
Your digits?

No be only digits, na digital ! tongue

Abeg leave me joor
Re: Beautiful Nigerian Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Hubby (photos) by cindyrocks(f): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2016
No problem. You wanted to know about MMM and insisted that I must have a facebook account. I told you that I don't have, that I only have instagram and you began to call me names. Must I have a facebook account? Take care.
truthsayer007:

No be only digits, na digital ! tongue

Abeg leave me joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Affordable Wedding Rings? / Young African Man Weds His Oyinbo Cougar (photos) / Couple Marry Naked In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.