Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,281 members, 7,780,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:25 PM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70037 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hello all, I am creating this thread for Uber partners and managers .
If you have any interest in Uber , one thing you will notice is it's incredible growth rate. Even though Uber usually doesn't give out these numbers, it is clear to any casual observer that Uber has recorded a tremendous measure of growth in the 9 years since it was founded. An increase in number of passengers, number of drivers, number of cars on the platform, from an Uber standpoint , this is an increase in revenue, seeing as they charge 25% in fees for every dime that is transacted on the Uber platform.
Luckily, in this particular case, increase in revenue for Uber does not mean decrease in revenue for partners, infact, it translates to a proportional increase in revenue for partners on the platform, because more riders mean more demand, which means more partners and most importantly more earnings for those partners.
Metaphorically speaking, Uber is the next cab about to leave the park, with only one seat available,which means, you would do well to be in that cab.
This thread is for the purpose of discussing everything Uber , I will update it often, as much as I can, but it's meant to be an interactive thread and I would appreciate like minds to comment on it. Advice, suggestions, random stuff... are all welcome, as long as it's in the interest of Partners-drivers on Uber.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello all, there are drivers on uber who constantly earn 400,000 naira per month for their partners, is your driver earning as much? By the time 25% Uber fees are deducted, you have 300,000 per month, 180,000 naira (cost of data, phone calls, maintenance and fuel) in operational costs and 20% for the driver are removed, you are left with a handsome profit of 96,000, per month. If you are not yet a partner, you are getting an exact share of 0% on all of those calculations, so what are you waiting for?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 10:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please, how can you get us a partner? The driver has been certified.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:02am On Sep 29, 2016
comtem2011:
I would advise you go for the matchmaking sessions, it's 4:30 pm Mondays to Thursdays at 29 Mambilla Street, off Aso drive, Maitama (Former American Embassy).

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2016
An experience and qualified Uber Driver is available for driving in Abuja.

If you have registered your car on Uber platform and you need a qualified Uber Driver in Abuja.

Call 08023907110 today.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello all, incentives on Uber are extra moneys you can earn for completing certain tasks provided you meet all the requirements, for instance there is a high flyer incentive worth 3000 naira which is earned by picking up passengers (riders) up from the airport; there is also a 200 naira incentive for every single trip you complete; and so on.
However incentives can only be gained by meeting certain requirements e.g 4.5 star rating, 90% acceptance rates, 70%acceptance rates etc, each incentive has varying requirements determined by Uber. Incentives are a great way to boost your earnings since they are added after calculating the amount you earn from fares, which means you get paid the correct amount in fares and then the incentives are added, shortly put, incentives make Uber worthwhile for partners.
The crux of this post however is to make partners understand that earning money from incentives require driver-partner cooperation, it is not enough to give your driver a car and expect him to bring incentives home, partners also have a role to play. For driver role, the driver is expected to maintain excellent ratings, acceptance rates, keep the car clean and so on. The partner''s role who expects incentives includes providing a clean well running car, and many other accessories which convince the rider (passenger) to give you 5 star ratings, accessories could include bottled water, candy, chargers for iPhone, Android and Nokia pin chargers,, monitors in the backseat, WiFi is also a good idea, include all of these in the car and watch your drivers ratings soar. All these however are useless if you do not get a capable, well trained driver. So talk to your driver, make sure he is equipped with all the requirements for bringing home the incentives . This should make all the difference in your earnings @Uber. If you are curious as to what else is required to bring home the incentives, do not hesitate to ask. It's all free. Cheers

To download the Guide to Uber 3 Click below.

2 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
Hello all, even though there are 24 hrs in a day, human beings typically need about 8hrs to be properly rested, which means there are about 16 working hours in a day. For one reason or the other, your driver might not be able to do the full 16 hours online. Say maybe he sleeps for 8 hrs, prays, bathes, brushes his teeth, does his early morning toiletries( for lack of a better word) cleans the car before he goes online, during the course of the day, he has to take breaks to eat and so on this would remove a further about 3 hrs from the equation, leaving you with 13 hours. Since we know that money not made is money lost, you have lost about 11 hours worth of money time.
For partners that have multiple cars, the number of hrs lost should be multiplied by how many vehicles you have on the uber platform. So if you have 2 cars, that is 22 hrs gone in one single day. This won't do.
However, there is a solution, especially for partners that have more than one vehicle. Since the one driver cannot optimise the hrs in a day, it would be advisable to get an additional driver and make them do shifts, that way your car can be online for 24 hours in a day, and your drivers get well rested. Best of all, it doesn't affect negatovely how much money you make. Since most drivers average 13 hrs in a day, you can simply remove 1 hour and hire an extra driver, this makes it 12 hour shifts for each driver, there are other logistical concerns but do this and watch your earnings on Uber soar.

To download the Guide to Rideshare 3 Click below.

7 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by mrsage(m): 10:56pm On Sep 29, 2016
Keep it up bro

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2016
mrsage:
Keep it up bro
Thanks man
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
EDITED
Original post by me.

"It has been an awesome experience driving and managing on Uber Abuja and I should say it's been wonderful. For people like me who like to meet people, dtiving on Uber is the perfect way to do that".

Hello all, as a partner, it is always important to micro manage your drivers at first, don't just assume they know what to do, tutor them on politeness and customer service, tutor them on how to use the app properly, because there are some drivers who have never been on android nor iOS, just giving them an android phone and telling them to get to work is not enough, teach tbem. Also make sure your drivers know the city, this is absolutely absolutely important, you don't want your drivers getting one star ratings for poor city route knowledge. When i was driving on uber, i found that missing one single turn - especially at night, put my riders on edge, either because they were nervous i was taking an unfamiliar route, or because they assumed i wanted to take a longer route in order to earn a few bucks extra on the fare! Another reason it's important for your driver to know the city, based on my experience driving on uber, over the period of 1 month, i used 7.57 gigabyte of data, for 214 trips, thats an outrageous 35mb per trip, this was because i was a JJC in Abuja so i had to rely heavily on google maps. Not to talk of how much petrol i wasted from taking wrong turns and longer routes. A driver who knows the city can and will do better.
You also need to pay attention to costs like data, fuel, calls etc, because this is a fine way for drivers to defraud partners. Do not let one loose dime out of your sight.Buy a total card for petrol, buy a glo sim card, purchase the 10 gig for 2k5 subscription and gift(send) them the data as needed, also monitor their voice calling to make sure you don't pay for their personal phone calls to their wives, girlfriends and side chicks.

6 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Cool83(m): 9:41pm On Oct 02, 2016
Please, do they accept Toyota picnics on uber
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2016
Cool83:
Please, do they accept Toyota picnics on uber
No they don't accept Toyota picnics, I believe that's a space bus. Uber only accepts sedans and suvs.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2016
Copied from Nairaland front page
Original article belonging to auto josh
http://autojosh.com/2539-2/Gеtting the bеѕt fuel

Getting the best fuel economy iѕ a primary concern fоr mаnу саr оwnеrѕ аnd fоr gооd rеаѕоns. Fuel iѕ one of thе mоѕt еxреnѕivе necessities thаt iѕ needed tо get уоu frоm роint A to point B, so saving money on fuel fоr уоur саr whenever роѕѕiblе is definitely a роѕitivе move. Numеrоuѕ factors affect your car’s fuel consumption, but реrhарѕ one of thе most influеntiаl fасtоrѕ iѕ thе tyrеѕ оn your саr. Did уоu know that уоur tyrеѕ саn affесt уоur оvеrаll petrol you buy at the filling station? The following tips will help you save some bucks:

1) Ovеr Inflated Tyrеѕ: Tyres thаt аrе over inflаtеd hаvе tоо littlе tyre ѕurfасе coming in соntасt with thе rоаd. This mаkеѕ thе еnginе work hаrdеr to keep the car in good contact with the road. Whiсh in return uѕеѕ more fuel. The рrореr tyre рrеѕѕurе dереndѕ оn the weight аnd ѕizе оf your саr and the recommended amount of pressure your car requires is usually provided on the panel by the driver’s door.

2) Under Inflаtеd Tyrеѕ: Undеr inflаtеd tyrеѕ have a еntirеly diffеrеnt еffесt on уоur car. Undеr¬inflаtеd tyrеѕ hаvе a grеаtеr соntасt surface with the rоаd. This means thеrе iѕ mоrе friction tо оvеrсоmе whеn you рuѕh on the gаѕ. Mоrе friction mаkеѕ thе еnginе work hаrdеr, whiсh uѕеѕ mоrе gаѕ. Under¬inflation оf tirеѕ also саuѕеѕ thе tries to wеаr out fаѕtеr, whiсh аffесtѕ thе ѕаfеtу of your car аnd you!

3) Fake and Expired Tyres: This should be avoided like a plague because whatever you think you have saved by buying such cheap tyres would be spent on fuel ultimately. We also need to avoid them for several life threatening reasons. These tyres are already compromised, prone to leakages as well as contours and uneven tyre surface increases the work load on your car engines as well as fuel consumption.

4) Tyre Trеаd: Wоrn оut tyrеѕ hаvе mоrе rubbеr in contact with thе road thаn iѕ nееdеd. Thiѕ rаiѕеѕ thе rоlling rеѕiѕtаnсе of thе tyrе and lowers fuel consumption. Check thе tyre trеаd оn a rеgulаr bаѕiѕ аnd rерlасе уоur tyres whеn thеу аrе worn оut. Nеw tyrеѕ саn save аѕ muсh аѕ N35,000 реr year in fuel, nоt to mention thе оthеr things that саn gо wrоng if a tyre mishap оссurѕ. 

5) Tyrе Tуре: The tуре of tyrе thаt you hаvе саn directly аffесt your fuel economy. Fоr instance, thе biggеr уоur tirеѕ are, the less fuеl еffiсiеnсу you tend to get from thеm. Likеwiѕе, thе mоrе trеаd your tyres hаvе, the lеѕѕ fuel consumption уоu’ll gеt. Evеn the speed that уоu drivе at as well аѕ hоw much drag уоu hаvе on уоur vehicle саn аffесt the fuel consumption that уоur car gеtѕ. Generally, thе faster уоu travel аnd the more drаg your car hаѕ, thе mоrе fuеl your car will uѕе. 

Paying attention to what аffесtѕ fuel consumption саn hеlр ѕаvе fuеl and imрrоvе еffiсiеnсу. Cаrе аnd mаintеnаnсе оf аutоmоbilе аnd рrореr driving hаbitѕ not only hеlр ѕаvе fuel, they also kеер you ѕаfе and hеlр уоur аutоmоbilе lаѕtѕ lоngеr. 

Source: https://www.nairaland.com/3384957/5-ways-car-tyres-save

To download the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by hellomosquito(f): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all, there are drivers on uber who constantly earn 150,000 naira per week for their partners, is your driver earning as much? By the time 30,000 naira (cost of data, phone calls, maintenance and fuel) in operational costs and 20% for the driver are removed, you are left with a handsome profit of 96,000 in profit minus cost of depreciation. If you are not earning that much, you need to do some tweaking. If you are not yet a partner, you are getting an exact share of 0% on all of those calculations, so what are you waiting for?

I am interested in this business..i have a toyota camry 2007 model and i have a driver but none of them is registered and i actually dont know how to go about their registration? Pls give me more info
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by hellomosquito(f): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2016
I am interested in this business..i have a toyota camry 2007 model and i have a driver but none of them is registered and i actually dont know how to go about their registration? Pls give me more info
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2016
hellomosquito:

You are already more than halfway home.
For registering your vehicle, first of all you need comprehensive auto insurance, then you need to take the car for vehicle inspection ( I will send you a link for booking an inspection), you also need to download the uber partner app, from where you will sign up as a partner and be able to upload your documents.
For registering your driver, he need's to go to Uber office on any time from Monday-Thursday 8:00 am or 10:00 am for the drivers test, once he passes he will be sent his results by email (if he doesn't get the email, it either means he has not passed, or there is a problem with his application, I would then advise he check in-person), once his test results come in, he should download the Uber driver app and register, from there he would upload his picture and his documents (drivers license and any other required documents, I only had to upload my drivers' license). Once he does this he can go online and earn money.
P.S Uber charges 10000 for background check for your driver.
Also there is a chance to earn some of that background check charge back through driver referral.

I personally think this is a good idea, instead of deducting money from your pocket to pay your driver, even when he is idle at times when you are not in transit, you might as well give him an opportunity to earn more while reducing your own bills.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2016
comtem2011:
Hello, are you still looking for a partner for your driver?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by hellomosquito(f): 5:56pm On Oct 07, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

You are already more than halfway home.
For registering your vehicle, first of all you need comprehensive auto insurance, then you need to take the car for vehicle inspection ( I will send you a link for booking an inspection), you also need to download the uber partner app, from where you will sign up as a partner and be able to upload your documents.
For registering your driver, he need's to go to Uber office on any time from Monday-Thursday 8:00 am or 10:00 am for the drivers test, once he passes he will be sent his results by email (if he doesn't get the email, it either means he has not passed, or there is a problem with his application, I would then advise he check in-person), once his test results come in, he should download the Uber driver app and register, from there he would upload his picture and his documents (drivers license and any other required documents, I only had to upload my drivers' license). Once he does this he can go online and earn money.
P.S Uber charges 10000 for background check for your driver.
Also there is a chance to earn some of that background check charge back through driver referral.

I personally think this is a good idea, instead of deducting money from your pocket to pay your driver, even when he is idle at times when you are not in transit, you might as well give him an opportunity to earn more while reducing your own bills.
Thanks a lot. Please whats uber adress here in Abuja and how much in total will be needed for both car and driver registration.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2016
Ventures Platform, 29 Mambilla street, off Aso drive. Former US Embassy.

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:04pm On Oct 07, 2016
hellomosquito:

Thanks a lot. Please whats uber adress here in Abuja and how much in total will be needed for both car and driver registration.

You are welcome, here it is
Ventures Platform, 29 Mambilla street, off Aso drive. Former US Embassy.
To be a partner you must provide Uber with your Tax Identification Number and you must also have a current account. Apart from that, all you would need to pay is the 10,000 for background check, even that is removed when your driver earns up to 10,000, not directly from your pocket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
hellomosquito:

If you would like, I can refer you as a partner and give you 10,000 after your driver gets to 50 trips.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by comtem2011: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Hello, are you still looking for a partner for your driver?
No, he got paired today. Thanks.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2016
comtem2011:
No, he got paired today. Thanks.
You are welcome, sorry I couldn't be of direct help.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=hellomosquito post=49991135]

I am interested in this business..i have a toyota camry 2007 model and i have a driver but none of them is registered and i actually dont know how to go about their registration? Pls give me more

https://partners.uber.com/i/tgvpzbzxue

http://vehicleinspections.acuityscheduling.com

AbujaTotal Service Station: Shehu Shagari Way, by Ribadu Diko Junction, Asokoro

Total Service Station: Herbert Macaulay way, Wuse, Zone 5 Opposite.
Landmark: Sky Memorial Plaza Abuja

1 Like

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by godssonibk: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2016
@ OAKSFIVEFARMS..... Can I have a private chat with you if you dont mind..
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:12pm On Oct 08, 2016
godssonibk:
@ OAKSFIVEFARMS..... Can I have a private chat with you if you dont mind..

Yes, why not?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by godssonibk: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2016
Well said..This amount to no time lost and adequate rest for the driver(s)
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all, even though there are 24 hrs in a day, human beings typically need about 8hrs to be properly rested, which means there are about 16 working hours in a day. For one reason or the other, your driver might not be able to do the full 16 hours online. Say maybe he sleeps for 8 hrs, prays, bathes, brushes his teeth, does his early morning toiletries( for lack of a better word) cleans the car before he goes online, during the course of the day, he has to take breaks to eat and so on this would remove a further about 3 hrs from the equation, leaving you with 13 hours. Since we know that money not made is money lost, you have lost about 11 hours worth of money time.
For partners that have multiple cars, the number of hrs lost should be multiplied by how many vehicles you have on the uber platform. So if you have 2 cars, that is 22 hrs gone in one single day. This won't do.
However, there is a solution, especially for partners that have more than one vehicle. Since the one driver cannot optimise the hrs in a day, it would be advisable to get an additional driver and make them do shifts, that way your car can be online for 24 hours in a day, and your drivers get well rested. Best of all, it doesn't affect negatovely how much money you make. Since most drivers average 13 hrs in a day, you can simply remove 1 hour and hire an extra driver, this makes it 12 hour shifts for each driver, there are other logistical concerns but do this and watch your earnings on Uber soar.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by hellomosquito(f): 10:16am On Oct 10, 2016
[quote author=OAKSFIVEFARMS post=50008217][/quote]
Is there a possibility of failing the test? Or what do hey really look out for in the test.? And yes you can refer me? if you can send me your digits so as to call you
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 1:31pm On Oct 10, 2016
hellomosquito:

Is there a possibility of failing the test? Or what do hey really look out for in the test.? And yes you can refer me? if you can send me your digits so as to call you

Yes, generally speaking, there is a distinct possibility of failing the test, when I wrote mine, I saw people who came to receive their results that failed. But in your case, I doubt you would, with the level of English understanding and intelligence you apparently possess (I hope I don't sound patronising). The test is made up of two types of questions; intelligence and ethics, the first part looks like an IQ test, the second part has questions like if you found a phone would you return it, that sort of thing.
Since we have already spoken, I won't bother adding my phone number.
Good luck.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
Tips for saving cost while driving on Uber : When driving on Uber, the little things really do matter, you want to save as much as possible on costs while simultaneously increasing your earnings, this post is dedicated to showing you the little things that make a difference.
When you receive a new request, the first thing you should do is call the rider, don't drive to the location of the request just yet.
This is for a myriad of reasons, first, a rider may move their pin to a different location from where the request is initiated, maybe they can't find available cars where they are, so he/she moves his/her pin to where there are available cars.
Or the rider is only requesting the ride for someone else, who is in a different location.
Calling the rider first takes care of all of this, instead of driving all the way to the rider's supposed GPS location only to find out that is not where the ride is needed can cause either the rider or the driver to cancel, that is money lost for money not even earned.
There are other reasons,but by now I'm sure you get the point, the moral of the story is; make sure to call first.
Another tip is, the air conditioner doesn't have to be on full blast all the time, just cool enough that the cabin of the car is comfortable. Do not put the AC on full blast unless you notice your rider is uncomfortable or maybe if they are wearing a suit, or clothing that usually causes heat. Direct the AC vents at the rider, this will create the illusion that the AC is cooler than it really is since it is blowing directly at them. Use your discretion but always make sure to ask if the rider is comfortable.
Make sure you are conversant with the city, this reduces the amount of fuel burnt due to wrong turns and longer routes, it also makes your riders happy. Riders are inherently suspicious when you take wrong turns and don't seem to know where you are going, they think you are trying to increase the trip length so as to charge more. Besides you do not want to get your rider late for a meeting.

Uber uses quite a large amount of data, as it stands, the cost of data is quite high considering the state of the economy at this time, it is advisable to get an affordable as well as efficient subscription. Otherwise you would spend a lot on data. I would advise to use a dual sim phone for Uber with an alternate network provider as the back-up option in case you are in an area with limited coverage.
Service your vehicle properly to make sure the engine is as efficient as possible, check your tyre pressure regularly.
Another thing is, do not drive around looking for trip requests, they will find you. Sometimes however, it is absolutely necessary to drive from an area with generally low requests, such as small satellite towns. Also, there are sometimes when you are in area with high supply of e-cabs in the immediate area ( you can know this by looking at taxi app passenger versions, on the home screens you can see the e-cabs around you), you may want to move a short distance away just so trip requests can find you more easily. If these situations come up and you absolutely have to move, drive slowly.
In fact, even when you have riders in your car, it is still advisable to drive slow unless the rider demands otherwise, avoid down-kicking, this forces a lot of petrol into the combustion chamber which then burns the petrol out very quickly.
Remember to turn the AC on as you are approaching the rider's location so you can have a cool comfortable cabin by the time you pick up the rider.
I am sure there are other cost-cutting measures you can apply for driving on Uber, if you know of one that isn't mentioned, please feel free to comment.
Have a nice day

11 Likes

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by hellomosquito(f): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2016
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Yes, generally speaking, there is a distinct possibility of failing the test, when I wrote mine, I saw people who came to receive their results that failed. But in your case, I doubt you would, with the level of English understanding and intelligence you apparently possess (I hope I don't sound patronising). The test is made up of two types of questions; intelligence and ethics, the first part looks like an IQ test, the second part has questions like if you found a phone would you return it, that sort of thing.
Since we have already spoken, I won't bother adding my phone number.
Good luck.
Owk thanks. (Patronising hmmmmmm i will think about it.lol)..thanks as always
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2016
hellomosquito:

Owk thanks. (Patronising hmmmmmm i will think about it.lol)..thanks as always

You are welcome sir. Happy to be of service.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Bob Johnson Marries Lauren Wooden / This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.