Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! (70150 Views)

Make money on Uber & Taxify; Buy the Guide to Rideshare 3 by Taxi App Guy / Alternatives To Uber / Uber Partners & Drivers: Response to Uber's 40% Rate Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Canterbury: 5:11am On Jun 10, 2017
Please everyone I am a newly certified Uber driver based in Lagos, I am looking for a partner with a good deal to do the business with, I am interested in HP or rent depending on the deal. Here is my WhatsApp contact 07067591388,
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by akankemi1(f): 9:04am On Jun 21, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Hello, information reaching me is that Uber now accepts year 2000 cars. I can't confirm it yet though, but it seems to be true. In my humble opinion, Why not add change buy 2 2001 corolla instead of 1 2012?
Ride sharing is still very lucrative, especially in lagos.

Have you confirmed this info please? I have a 2003 corrolla i want to register.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:50am On Jun 21, 2017
akankemi1:

It's true.
lagos or Abuja?

Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by promzyphyno(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

It's true.
lagos or Abuja?

pls sir i am a newly certified driver based in abuja and looking for a good car to do business with,pls can you help out??
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2017
promzyphyno:

pls sir i am a newly certified driver based in abuja and looking for a good car to do business with,pls can you help out??
Have you been to the Uber office on Aso drive, sometimes partners come there to look for drivers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
akankemi1:

Hello, how is the uber thing going,are you still planning on registering on Uber?
We can do that for you, absolutely free of charge.

To buy the Guide to Uber 2.0 Click below.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by promzyphyno(m): 11:37pm On Jun 30, 2017
oh yes i have but no luck yet

OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Have you been to the Uber office on Aso drive, sometimes partners come there to look for drivers.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
promzyphyno:
oh yes i have but no luck yet

Good luck tho, if I get a partner interested in finding a driver, will post it here.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Alanzazani: 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2017
Bro I want to buy a car to use for Uber in Abuja. I am looking at an 07 Camry or 05 corolla. I have an experience driving for more than 15 years but never got around to do this new drivers license.

How long will it take me to get a license? Will Uber accept the temporal one? Is Uber lucrative in Abuja. I see mainly Lagos people about Uber.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
Alanzazani:
Bro I want to buy a car to use for Uber in Abuja. I am looking at an 07 Camry or 05 corolla. I have an experience driving for more than 15 years but never got around to do this new drivers license.

How long will it take me to get a license? Will Uber accept the temporal one? Is Uber lucrative in Abuja. I see mainly Lagos people about Uber.
The drivers license is supposed to take less than 3 months, but as it is I have applied for mine for a while and still not gotten it. I think it's a general problem.
As regards if Uber would accept a temporary, yes they will. Yes Uber is quite lucrative in Abuja, ando in my opinion , much better than lagos.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by Hybrid600: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Hello all
Hello! Do you know if there are partners in Abuja looking for drivers?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:08pm On Jul 12, 2017
Hybrid600:

Hello! Do you know if there are partners in Abuja looking for drivers?
There are always partners looking for drivers in Abuja, only that the ratio of available partners to drivers is lopsided. That said, you can find a partner if you try well enough.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by 3RNEST(m): 5:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
OP do u work with UBER?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 6:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
3RNEST:
OP do u work with UBER?
No, I'm an independent fleet manager and consultant.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by 3RNEST(m): 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

No, I'm an independent fleet manager and consultant.
please a recap, how does it work?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 8:38pm On Jul 12, 2017
3RNEST:

please a recap, how does it work?
We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to monitor their vehicles but want to invest in Uber. So we take care of registration onto the platform, getting the partner a driver, things like insurance, vehicle trackers etc. We also handle the day to day management of the vehicle.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by 3RNEST(m): 9:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to monitor their vehicles but want to invest in Uber. So we take care of registration onto the platform, getting the partner a driver, things like insurance, vehicle trackers etc. We also handle the day to day management of the vehicle.
Impressive... I will look into it soon...
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by cooldood(m): 11:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Are you a registered company?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2017
cooldood:

Are you a registered company?
Yes we are.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by cooldood(m): 1:31pm On Jul 13, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Yes we are.

Then lets talk.Your number please.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by flourishing(m): 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=3RNEST post=58396184]
sir, I love this uber platform and I want to be part of it but don't know how. how does one become a certified driver without driving experience?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2017
[quote author=flourishing opost=58415524][/quote]
Can you drive at all?
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 2:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
cooldood:

Then lets talk.Your number please.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 5:35pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by cooldood(m): 7:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:

Will buzz you tomorrow morning.

Regards.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2017
Hello all
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by flourishing(m): 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
OAKSFIVEFARMS:
Can you drive at all?
yes I can sir but I just need a few lessons to sharpen my skills.
Re: MAKE MONEY ON UBER and TAXIFY. Download the Guide to Rideshare 3 for Free!!! by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2017
flourishing:

yes I can sir but I just need a few lessons to sharpen my skills.
Uber is driving-intensive, you are going to be driving all day, on different terrains, at different speeds, in different situations. You will need to be able to maintain your cool while driving and providing excellent customer service at the same time. What im saying is you will need high levels of confidence and a "strong hand" to drive on Uber.
I'm pretty sure you can do it, but make sure you are ready.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Nigerian Man And His Friends Slept At Shoprite In Lagos / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note / Inside Ibadan Precious Stone Market: Strabag Precious Stone International Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.