Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch (56646 Views)

DJ Cuppy Flaunts Customized Rolls Royce With Her Billionaire Dad In UK / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Shoe Closet In New Crib / DJ Cuppy Flaunts Her Father's Mansion In Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by originally(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
when u sweat b4 getting ur money, u won't even think abt such profligacy

6 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by dondavinchi(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
computergeek:
Madam Cup, why not buy a cuter gold watch for $5,000, which is still outrageous to us not-yet-billionaires, and use the remaining $163,000 to save hundreds of hospitalised people with no hope of a helper?
That's a lot more satisfying than wearing this plain looking thing. #JustSaying#
my brother d tin tire me some persons need just 10milloon 4 some treatment y some cant even leave d hospital but here she is wasting money on a mere watch

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by seguno2: 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
rokiatu:
Too much money ain't good.

That is partly why they have effective TAX system in oyinbo land.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Saint52(m): 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
She is an ambassador to Richard Mille, Na free wrist Watch. 75M non bi childs play o.

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by seguno2: 6:20pm On Sep 27, 2016
dondavinchi:
my brother d tin tire me some persons need just 10milloon 4 some treatment y some cant even leave d hospital but here she is wasting money on a mere watch

Is she not a black person?

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by JohnieWalker(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Proffdada:
That watch can earn me 75 billion with my ideas
If you really have 75 billion naira idea sourcing for finance wouldn't be a prob

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Ghost01(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
"So this recession no reach you nii?"

Nigerians and JAMB questions. grin grin grin
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by gentlegenius(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
I hope that wrist watch can tell her the exact time Jesus Christ will come?
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Goddys(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
This is one of the reasons why I don't like to visit Nairaland because some things one sees here make one feels like a monumental failure in life thereby inviting depression.
@ lalastica, what is the purpose of putting up such topic at front page? Does it edify Nairaland or the readers?

Commonsense is a blessing from God.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by ebujany(m): 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2016
No wonder Solomon said. Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Opistorincos(m): 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
That could have been used to sponsor more than 100 brilliant students from humble backgrounds through the university

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by seguno2: 6:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Many thanks to the subsidy money her father swindled us. Posterity will come for them

Unfortunately, many of the mumus who suffered the impact will come here and be hailing her as if someone slapped their brains out.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by bobbybrown007: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Freakypinky:
The Billionaire's daughter earlier today posted a picture of herself wearing a Richard Mille 037 wrist watch worth $168,000 equivalent of 75 Million Naira.

She concluded the post jokingly saying "epp me"

See how her fans reacted.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BK3DdE_gcfU/
most of us here are not truthful to them selves, if they have money that is so extravagant in their account they will even want the president clean and wash their clothes for them. Moral lesson people *PLEASE* *BE* *PROUD* *OF* *WHO* *YOU* *ARE*
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 27, 2016
dondavinchi:
As in eh. Those in need of constant dialysis and bone-marrow transplant with no hope of getting the funds from anywhere.
Anyway shaa, I'm a sister not a brother, *wink*

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by diva90: 6:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by egopersonified(f): 6:29pm On Sep 27, 2016
why don't you guys understand that she was asking for financial help to buy the watch because she likes it? she never buy am before some people will goan commit suicide because of this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by sanfranka2(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cutehector:
Iffa hear say dat watch cost dat amount
it's possible dear because mine worth $152,000, so I believe that.

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by esosuo2: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
If dat watch can tell d time of judgement it .would have been a congrats from me to her but if na dsame 1-12 wen my .Watch dey show she acquire with dat cash I keep my congrats to myself . kiss
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Ranchhoddas: 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Goddys:
This is one of the reasons why I don't like to visit Nairaland because some things one sees here make one feels like a monumental failure in life thereby inviting depression.
@ lalastica, what is the purpose of putting up such topic at front page? Does it edify Nairaland or the readers?

Commonsense is a blessing from God.
My brother the thing dey pain. No vex too much sha na money wey her papa thief.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Akalia(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
sanfranka2:

that watch of yours looks very ordinarily nondescript.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Cutehector(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
sanfranka2:

ur bank statement please...
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Akanaz(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
And this is one of the numerous reasons why we are in this current mess.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by ncoolsome(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Many thanks to the subsidy money her father swindled us. Posterity will come for them

who stopped ur own paapaa from doin oil bizness ehn..
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Cuppy, look around u! help and save souls!! That's pretty much for a watch!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by ncoolsome(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:

what stopped ur own paapaa from doing oil bizness ehn..
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by kamzibobo(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
Is not fair ooooooo
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by goodmike(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
One day you will mistakingly carry'am come to aba...God knows you will go back with one and half hand

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Kobicove(m): 6:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
By the way how much has she made from her disc jockey trade? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
benueguy:
Poverty is really a curse. The way some Nigerians spend money ehn! The only worst-hit people in this recession are the poor people. God help us oh!
You think its only Nigerians that spend like this at least this is better than buying an invisible art that cost millions.
Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by Benbobola(m): 6:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
Funny, but she never mentioned she bought it. Could a been a gift from the boutique in London after playing for them.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Flaunts N75Million Wrist Watch by budosky(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
It was bought in Aba.. A duplicate of the original grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnaji Charity Pays Mompha A Courtesy Visit At EFCC Office / Aki And Pawpaw At Nwamaka Antoinette Nzei & Nelson Eta Wedding In Delta / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.