Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari (68277 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Drives A Combatant Car Manufactured By An Igbo Guy(pics) / Abu Ali's Corpse Arrives National Cemetery For Burial, Father Arrives Abuja / Osinbajo Receives 33 Seater Innoson Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by allanphash7(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
Were you this badly brought up ?
undecidedYoruba:
What have OPC to show for their age-long hostility in Yoruba land undecided undecided
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by ziga: 6:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
OK.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Chukzyfcb(m): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:
they assembled it not that the manufactured it

na them manufacture the engine?
see as you just showcase your dull brain, you and those that liked the comment.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by loveslife(f): 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
ebosie11:
32 seater bus manufactured by ex-agitators has arrived Abuja for onward delivery to Mr President.
This is a welcomed development.With this gesture,Niger Delta avengers might be motivated to drop their weapons since 'repented' agitators can invest their lives in other things useful for the country.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/32-seater-bus-manufactured-by-ex.html?m=1

Interesting!
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by TwoBottles: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Xtopher123:

HP ownes the PC but doesn't Really Model a Single piece in the device, they own the Architecture only and Branding..

They Just couple it..
yh he is ryt dey don manufacture d ram or processors intel does dat all dey do is couple it
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by colosa: 6:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
Were did them manufacture it. Were is the plant located.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by maasoap(m): 6:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
owobokiri:
I like this. . The bag of bones at Aso will be seething with anger over this development. These are products of a programme he was desperate to scrap if not for the massive uproar that followed. . ., products manufactured from the hated region. Petty man. He is busy begging Shekau to accept an amnesty programme, while those willing to take up the offer are relentlessly harrassed.
Calling your president a bag of bones is hatred taken too far, it is uncalled for. He is old enough to be your grandfather. How do you think you will look like if you are ever blessed to reach his age? Grow up and let it reflects that you were well raised.

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by AreaFada2: 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

Even Boeing, the American aircraft maker and Airbus air craft maker use engines made by Rolls Royce and General Electric (GE). Embraer, Dornier and other aircraft makers largely do same.
Many parts of your Honda, Mercedes, Toyota and others are made by other companies.
Batteries, plugs, cables, pistons and others for example.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ayatullah(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
doskie:
Why to buhari?

Because Buhari gave Jonathan a serious knockout in the last Presidential election.

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by cminca: 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2016
WHO THEN CAN HELP THIS PEOPLE ESTABLISH WHAT They LEARN.WITHOUT IT THEY WILL GO BACK AND CARRY THEIR GUN
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Oblang(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
pointblank247:
up you guys. but op you did not add that they did it at Innoson vehecles manufacturing plant in Nnewi.

And what does that have to do?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Ugosample(m): 6:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

How many car making companies manufacture their engines?
Even almighty Airbus does not manufacture it's engine...

Let us encourage them pls, no need to tear them down
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by jmoore(m): 6:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

Wetin you sabi?

Do you know how many components apple buy from other companies? undecided
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Senorprinz(m): 6:27pm On Sep 27, 2016
hakanai:
I think FGN should place an order for like 50 or 100 units fro a start to encourage them and help build confidence. It could be used in schools as part of government educational drive or used to transport IDPs across Nigeria from conflict zones and disaster areas.

I really think government should patronize them. Its a good start and a nice one. Lastly i Also think is not just for FGN,states particularly the ND states should pick up the courage to buy from them and then show the way.
You think a lot.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
See how Afonja's dey hide from this thread,useless bigots. If na bad thing na,they would rush and spew all the bile in their godforsaken mouths. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
IyanuFanoro:
yh he is ryt dey don manufacture d ram or processors intel does dat all dey do is couple it

Intel only focuses on processors for PCs...

They don't produce ram anymore...

Besides you can only couple something if there are spaces for that... Who create those spaces for the coupling?

Are they not the manufacturers?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by sanfranka2(m): 6:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin grin MEND at work.. we know them
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Liamm(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
EasternActivist:

You dey craze... You are seeing manufactured there and you are talking thrash....

Following your logic, HP manufacture laptops, how come they don't manufacture the processor too?
Or should you also term them HP assemblers?
bro you really fall my hand. You shouldn't have given that fool any audience. I can bet he's from the brown roof Republic. They have this natural tendency of acting all suicidal when good news emanate from South East or South South. Sucks to be them honestly.

5 Likes

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have come o the conclusion that Afonjas are inherently evil. Goodness me...SS are you seeing all these hate and envy.

2 Likes

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by ezpee: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

Oga show some love na
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by zubby55(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Pple wicked shaa...so op u dnt want us to knw where they manufacture d bus ....for your info this is from the rejected stone the builders rejected it's from innosen vehicle Nnewi to be precise
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EMPEROR032: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
YES THEY MANUFACTURE THE ENGINE
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Akpan107(m): 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Young03:

Most car companies do not manufactured engine... but they built the car and now buys engine from any company they like.

there is a car called Vibe Pontiac;
the company only built the car, but buys engine from Toyota.
it uses Corrola S engine.

The ex militants bus was completely built by them, save the engine and some electrical parts of the bus.
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
This has made my day. At least, a good news about my dear country for once this week. Congrats and thanks to Innosson motors Nnewi

1 Like

Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by ukandi1(m): 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
Why do I find lies everywhere in this report? I am strugglingling to believe this. Under what company name ? With d tension in that region ? Abegi....
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Exponental(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Good one...... but I hope Buhari won't start banning bus importation now
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by Depe(f): 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice one, "change begins with me"
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by maafen: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jangbajantis:
Did Buhari ask them for a bus?
why you dey jealous?
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by EasternActivist: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Liamm:
bro you really fall my hand. You shouldn't have given that fool any audience. I can bet he's from the brown roof Republic. They have this natural tendency of acting all suicidal when good news emanate from South East or South South. Sucks to be them honestly.

No vex bro, in cases like this if you don't put the records straight, some demented nincompoops will think and keep mastubaating that everybody is as foolish like them...
Re: 32 Seater Bus Manufactured By Ex-Militants Arrives Abuja For Delivery To Buhari by billyG(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
doskie:
Why to buhari?
Buhari is their Hero.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The New War Against Africa’s Christians - Wall Street Journal / Bemused Osinbajo Watched Helplessly As Buni Refused To Obey Directive - THISDAY / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.