Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,560 members, 7,801,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) (87812 Views)

Power Outage At Saraki's Daughter's Wedding At Eko Hotel Causes Panic / Minister Of Power, Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech & This Happens (pics) / Panic As Fashola Lands In Fresh Trouble With Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Fidelismaria: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin

Minister of darkness indeed

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by PapiNigga: 4:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hilarious indeed
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Billygee2u: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
GurlFriend:
This is just hilarious. Minister of Power, Works and Housing Mr Raji Fashola was today, 27th September, at Eko Hotel to deliver a speech on the government's agenda for power in Nigeria when the unthinkable happened below.

Fashola looks embarrassed as he waits for power to be restored. When it is finally restored, the super minister has a very sheepish smile on his face. cheesy cheesy cheesy

See photos below and read the funny comments from Nigerians who are not surprised at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/09/lmao-fashola-climbs-podium-to-give.html
hahaha grin grin grin,what do you expect to see where minister of darkness is? choose the correct answer.
1) light,
2) rain,
3) thunder,
4) winter,
5) darkness.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by bankyblue(m): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
what do u expect b4?..........anyway i just they waka pass undecided
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by olutosfem(f): 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
Elemi okunkun ni grin
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by shogz89: 4:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
But I can see light up the ceiling
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Fashola's underperformance as Minister of Power, Works and Housing has dwarfed his past achievement as Governor of Lagos. Quite shameful he got muddle in the bad wagon of change
band wagon you meant?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by wacoj(m): 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Really are u this dumb not to notice the light was intentional reduced to allow people see the projection from the projector??

Seriously. . The masses are worse than the leaders

You are a crayfish!
The people that were there are giving you a first hand information, your little mind is there deceiving you.
Who told you that you will not see what is being projected without the light being reduced?

Do you think if the light was to be reduced for the projection to be clear they couldn't have announced it?

Apply ur number 6 na! APC hailer!
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
Really are u this dumb not to notice the light was intentional reduced to allow people see the projection from the projector??

You can never be more right
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by drnoel: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2016
geostrata:
grin grin grin grin

That serves him right...Lai mohammed will come and defend him that They intentionally switched the light off so that the projector will show clearly grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oga from someone that was actually there. I heard that was what actually happened. Nigerians are their own worse nightmare. Imagine how this story has metamorphosed into something else.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by kingsilly(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Useless thread.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by kaystick86(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
lol, that is what you get when you cant fixed the same problem you criticize before getting to power.

i thought he will solve Nigeria power problem in six month. gbantueyo
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by DjAduba(m): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hmmmm! Na was ooo Nigeria. I don't need to believe these cus I know that most powerful hotels don't use NEPA, they use power generators for the hotel to avoid interoptability.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ificatchmodeh: 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

My friend what kindof a dumb excuse..light went off..fash was there and you said the light was reduce?

Damm!you guys pathetic..imagine this..
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by bkool7(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
I can now tell the real authentic zombies.. Making up flimsy stories.
How will the audience av a clear view of the projector with the lights on?
I'm just tired of the emptiness of these wailing zombies.
They can't even tell an intelligently convincing lie
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Osama10(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
Mr Rocket Science. cheesy
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by GMbuharii: 4:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Minister de la darkness grin

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by GMbuharii: 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
bkool7:
I can now tell the real authentic zombies.. Making up flimsy stories.
How will the audience av a clear view of the projector with the lights on?
I'm just tired of the emptiness of these wailing zombies.
They can't even tell an intelligently convincing lie
haba! See lamentations o!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by wacoj(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

My friend what kindof a dumb excuse..light went off..fash was there and you said the light was reduce?

I really tire for the guy. The problem be say our youths are now reasoning anticlockwise!
Even after the poster mentioned that Mr Fash was embarrassed, he still find excuse!
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by bkool7(m): 4:55pm On Sep 27, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

If the lights went off, how come the projector was on in the last picture?
It's normal to switch light that may reflect on the projector
Have you never been to a cinema b4?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Some guys think through their Ass grin
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by 4dor: 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
TPAND:
Fashola's underperformance as Minister of Power, Works and Housing has dwarfed his past achievement as Governor of Lagos. Quite shameful he got muddle in the bad wagon of change

I will agree he was slow at the start but for the past four months, the man has really picked up, there is construction going on everywhere and power as really improved , I have only used my gen once this month.
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by frubben(m): 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

I wonder oooo, in eko hotel nepa take light. Nigeria lacks brain I swear
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by akinola107(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
That's to show he's indeed minster of darkness grin grin
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ntyce(m): 5:05pm On Sep 27, 2016
wacoj:

I really tire for the guy. The problem be say our youths are now reasoning anticlockwise!
Even after the poster mentioned that Mr Fash was embarrassed, he still find excuse!

So what powered the projector?
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by ificatchmodeh: 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
wacoj:

Na their way..
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lanre4uonly:
It's just a pity. Electricity in Nigeria is not a rocket science indeed. It is well.

No, they have to technically dim the light to alow transparency in the speech. At least to affect all the senatorial zones
Re: Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2016
wacoj:

You are a crayfish!
The people that were there are giving you a first hand information, your little mind is there deceiving you.
Who told you that you will not see what is being projected without the light being reduced?

Do you think if the light was to be reduced for the projection to be clear they couldn't have announced it?

Apply ur number 6 na! APC hailer!
So what was powering the projector??
The laptop?? Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Is Buhari's Preferred Candidate Ahead Of APC Primary - Independent / Gwagwalada Hospital Ventilator Moved To Aso Rock - Reno Omokri Says / Kogi Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.