Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,932 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Help! How Do L Help A Spouse With Low Self Esteem. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do L Help A Spouse With Low Self Esteem. (442 Views)

Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / Satisfy your spouse with a mind-blowing intimacy. Strictly for the Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do L Help A Spouse With Low Self Esteem. by Today007: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have been married for some years now, battling with my spouse waiting to be me. I have encouraged him, cared for him the best way I can. i wish he can be him self, develop him self and chat his own path. I just observed him getting worse by becoming more dependent on me providing, coaching, planning. My fears are can we continue like this, he is losing his self worth everyday and do not know what to do.
Please how more can i help
Re: Help! How Do L Help A Spouse With Low Self Esteem. by agbonkamen(f): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
are you he that got married to she or you have been he all these while instead of you being the she anyways he is your husband keep trying one day he will chat his part
Re: Help! How Do L Help A Spouse With Low Self Esteem. by abdeiz(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
His life history is mainly the cause of his low self esteem, how he was raised up, this education et al. As his spouse he needs you and can't bro it alone.
try to let him express his deepest fears and enable him to confront it, show him that they are just fears nothing more
He needs confidence and to get that he needs to derive pride from something about him, be it his job, you etcetera.
He should communicate more with the outside world, make more friends and to out more.
he needs to change for both of you, make him understand that.

1 Like

Re: Help! How Do L Help A Spouse With Low Self Esteem. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Link him to me let me have a man-to-man talk with him.

(1) (Reply)

Is This How Nigerian Pastors Behave? Confused! / This Question Is For Girls/women / When A Girl Gives You Condition Before Saying Yes To Your Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.