Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Why Are Women Like This. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Women Like This. (2697 Views)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Would You Dress Your Kids Like This? See Reactions (Photo) / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yomieluv:
before marriage, the relationship would be like made in heaven. After marriage, it will be something else, like hardly cook, rationing sex, unnecessary confrontation.

The most painful is the sex rationing, why should a married woman be rationing sex all in the name of being a nursing mother.

It's nothing but pure wickedness. I am doing my duties as husband fully, to demand for my right is now difficult to oblige..
k
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Acheron:

No, cos I'm a father.
but you don't know what it feels like because you're not a woman, you have no experience undecided....me too I don't know how it feels like because I'm not a mother yet or even married but I studied biomedical science and I can imagine or describe how it feels tongue
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ujoan:

I know of a woman who tried sex 3weeks after delivery and almost bled to death. Landed herself in the hospital and had to endure weeks of recovery in addition to post partum.

The risk is real and honestly, ignoring that for any reason is plain irresponsible. Just like having s3x without protection because not everyone who did got HIV undecided undecided

Do people take risk? Sure? Does it make it right? Hell NO.

All over the world, women are advised to wait at least 6 weeks post partum before they resume sex. Anything less is just plain irresponsible IMO.
You're right and I'm not disputing it but I think I repeated it twice that body varies and it also depends on certain factors.

The standard time is between 4 to 6weeks but some women do resume earlier with no complications. Like I said, a new mother in the pregnancy thread said she has resumed sex just 3weeks postpartum so it all boils down to a lot of factors.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by TheArchangel(f): 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Acheron:

Go to the pregnancy thread on health section, read about 2 to 3 pages back from the last page and you'll see a lady admitting she started 3weeks post partum.

Body varies and there are other factors that determines how fast the vägina heals.

Places like France where they pay more attention to the mother than the new baby, they start sëxing faster sef.
It is not about the vagina healing itself. This is about the woman's body returning to its pre-pregnancy state.The involution of the uterus takes roughly 6weeks including the drainage of lochia which is the vaginal discharge after giving birth containing blood, mucus, and uterine tissue. Lochia discharge typically continues for 4 to 6 weeks after childbirth, which is known as the postpartum period. So any woman or man who choose to have sex during this period is exposing themselves infections especially the woman to puerperal sepsis. Which is a condition that is in the same league as postpartum hemorrhage albeit higher as the woman won't know what is going on until it is too late.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Acheron:

You're right and I'm not disputing it but I think I repeated it twice that body varies and it also depends on certain factors.

The standard time is between 4 to 6weeks but some women do resume earlier with no complications. Like I said, a new mother in the pregnancy thread said she has resumed sex just 3weeks postpartum so it all boils down to a lot of factors.

Still my point . . . Just because she did it without any complications doesn't mean she was right to do it. I say again, it was very irresponsible of her.

And I know of 6weeks, not 4 for Vaginal births.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by anumide(f): 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
undecided na wa kwanu only you had séx with your ex post-wedding, only you dislike your mother-in-law, only you get wife wey dey ration sex *in Jenifa's voice* which kain head you bring come dis world??
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ujoan:

Still my point . . . Just because she did it without any complications doesn't mean she was right to do it. I say again, it was very irresponsible of her.

And I know of 6weeks, not 4 for Vaginal births.
A medical doctor cannot say it is irresponsible of her. A woman can have sex whenever she feels okay for it. Make use of your google, the standard time is about 4 to 6weeks but if you feel great enough for sex before then - go ahead, that's what doctors do tell new mothers.

Are you a mother?
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by Acheron: 8:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
TheArchangel:
It is not about the vagina healing itself. This is about the woman's body returning to its pre-pregnancy state.The involution of the uterus takes roughly 6weeks including the drainage of lochia which is the vaginal discharge after giving birth containing blood, mucus, and uterine tissue. Lochia discharge typically continues for 4 to 6 weeks after childbirth, which is known as the postpartum period. So any woman or man who choose to have sex during this period is exposing themselves infections especially the woman to puerperal sepsis. Which is a condition that is in the same league as postpartum hemorrhage albeit higher as the woman won't know what is going on until it is too late.
Ok noted.
Re: Why Are Women Like This. by olac21(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Which rights? Is it by force? If you want to have sex, go and have sex outside and stop disturbing the poor woman. Mstcheeewww.... undecided
Where are you from? I guess its from the wilderness of stupidity.. ode osi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please My Younger Brother Needs Your Help... His Life And Health Is At Stake / Pls Come To My Aid!!! / KITE Flying by Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.