Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

I Was Depressed For A Month After Shooting A Film - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Depressed For A Month After Shooting A Film (514 Views)

A Fan Gave Muyiwa Ademola A Car And Some Dollars For A Film He Did 14years Ago.. / Afam Chiazor Dies While Shooting A Movie In Abeokuta After Coughing (Pics) / Oge Okoye Sizzles In Senator Suit To A Film Premiere In Awka, Bags An Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Depressed For A Month After Shooting A Film by splendid22(m): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
Keira Hewatch didn’t rise to prominence by sheer luck, the beautiful lanky actress has paid her dues and is yet to lose the depth she is known for when she interprets her role.Keira has proven her mettle with movies like Kajola, Murder at Prime Suites and lot’s more. In an interview with Channels E-News, the enthusiastic screen diva reveals how she was depressed for a month after filming Tales of Eve

http://thenewsguru.com/depressed-month-filmed-tales-eve/

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna At The Elite Model Look 2016 / Drake Slyed His Best Pal Lil' Wayne / Harrysong Shows Off His AFRIMMA Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.