Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What Ever U Do,there's A Reward - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Ever U Do,there's A Reward (386 Views)

Teachers Reward Really In Heaven / What Ever U Do, There's A Reward(episode 1) / Can U Do This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Ever U Do,there's A Reward by truthsamuel556(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
*continue*... Wen i called de boy he ran away, i was surprise at him- i only thought maybe de boy was afraid of me, not knowing that it was my reward.
I ignored that, wen i got to my class room i saw my fellow class mate crying bitterly, i was opportune to ask, and she reply"my fathers money is missing, i put it inside my back now i couldn't find it" i boost into laughter "u're a careless type" and i left her.
Wen i was returning home i discover that my money was missing, i started searching for it, unexpectedly i saw a girl dancing and singing on de road, i ask her "what is it are u ok","yes oo my dear, God has finally hear my prayer" how? i ask her! she said"i was so hungry, and i didn't hav food to eat, then God told me to come out and i will see money on de road and" i did not even allow her to finish i scream"what, with my money, young lady if u no wat is good for u return my money"can u believe that she insulted me and add extra.
She said "u careless hegoat, u no get liver" and i fainted.... THE END.

(1) (Reply)

Powerful Copywriting Techniques To Maximize Your Conversion Rate / The Place Of The Judiciary In The Resolution Of Chieftaincy Matters PART 3 / CAINE PRIZE 2017 Announces Judging Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.