Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser (3345 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Can A Born Again Christian Be A Soldier? / A Born Again Christian Is Not A Sinner (even If He Sins) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Amazingly this morning i met a female pastor preaching and denoucing the trouser women wear, exhiting their bottock and hips. She further added,'repent and stop wearing trouser.

I laughed when hearing such a lie, those pastors that allow women to go to church indecently ain't they pastor ? Some of them romances this girl.

Christianity !
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Godmother(f): 3:18pm On Oct 14, 2009
I wonder when people will learn to accept that the heart is more important than anything else. If a woman wears a skirt that gets to her ankles and still commits many sins, is she better than the woman who wears trousers? Sighs
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by johntosin(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
, I wonder o, bunch of hyprocrites.  I av ringed it loud and clear to the ears of my girlfriend,the day she stops wearing trousers is the day she s gonna see me last.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by luvola(m): 4:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
d bible says GOD sees d heart which is d most important, this is however not a justification for indecent dressing.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by ab1989: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2009
( @ john tosin I wonder o, bunch of hyprocrites.  I av ringed it loud and clear to the ears of my girlfriend,the day she stops wearing trousers is the day she s gonna see me last.)
When God says He is looking at the heart, He did not say he neglect what is happening outside he said in the bible Deuteronomy 22 vs 5 that 'The woman shall not wear that which is pertaineth to a man and vice versa. Either we like it or not we shall all face God on judgement day individually, leave the hypocrites alone and do your own. If your so called girlfriend is born again she will not wear trousers.
We can not neglect the word of God and think God will be happy
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by skyone(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2009
Godmother:

I wonder when people will learn to accept that the heart is more important than anything else. If a woman wears a skirt that gets to her ankles and still commits many sins, is she better than the woman who wears trousers? Sighs

Exactly, imagine the muslim women covering their head to toes and still give away sex like no man's business
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by skyone(m): 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2009
johntosin:

, I wonder o, bunch of hyprocrites.  I av ringed it loud and clear to the ears of my girlfriend,the day she stops wearing trousers is the day she s gonna see me last.

the thing is, i wonder who is this your girl friend
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Abuzola(m): 7:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
So disappointing, Do you think this trouser is a decent thing ? How can a girl be shamelessly walking naked and yet won't do the abominable, mind you she is shameless.

80 percent of rape is cause by indecent dressing.

Every man is tempted when he sees a woman in trouser revealing her things.

The good thing is that not all the christian girls are shameless to walk naked

I thank God am a muslim, right is purely distinct from error.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
thank GOD am a muslim too,am free from xtianity evil doctrine
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Playboy2(m): 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

Abuzola:

So disappointing, Do you think this trouser is a decent thing ? How can a girl be shamelessly walking naked and yet won't do the abominable, mind you she is shameless.

80 percent of rape is cause by indecent dressing.

Every man is tempted when he sees a woman in trouser revealing her things.

The good thing is that not all the christian girls are shameless to walk naked

I thank God am a muslim, right is purely distinct from error.

Is this an E-Jihad or what ?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 14, 2009
@BANOM,maybe or maybe not
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Playboy2(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

@BANOM,maybe or maybe not

Nawao, the way you people can nail some one is surprising , pasakosa just said banom immidiately i opened the Id yesterday.

So how did you know i am the one ?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 14, 2009
cos i was following u too, and u know attimes u get to know people from the way they post,pasakosa also said it yesterday
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Playboy2(m): 8:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

cos i was following u too, and u know attimes u get to know people from the way they post,pasakosa also said it yesterday
I just hope the old black witch woman tpia will not witch this one.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2009
@playboy,i laugh in shorthand o,u dey fear her,i mean tilapia
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Playboy2(m): 9:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

@playboy,i laugh in shorthand o,u dey fear her,i mean tilapia

If you like laugh in long leg, i dont want any virus to infect this new Id period, i cant fear her, i have crushed her many times in the past and i will do that any time any day, could you believe there was a day i made her to start preaching morality to me ?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
pls jist me abeg,am all ears
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Playboy2(m): 10:00pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

pls jist me abeg,am all ears

There was a day she started her madness, she didn't know i was very high that day and i was less bussy, i kicked her dirty old ass from one thread to the other and she ended up saying things like " As you have wished me, so shall it be for you" in a very pathetic tone , the more she talked , the worse i said, and she finaly ran away.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
pls dnt kill me with laughter ooooooooooooooooo,playboy,u don fustrate her finish grin grin grin grin
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 14, 2009
how do ur family members and girlfriend or wife cope pls?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by aomom(m): 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2009
hmmm seriously there are some kind of trouser that a lady must nat wear at all! if u enter the church and see the ill mannered dressings u will wonder wether ppl are doing fashion parade
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by RiffRaff: 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
Where did god specifically mention dat female should not wear trouser?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by bawomolo(m): 11:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
uplawal:

Islam doesn't seem to liberate women from the look of things. look at those women in Iran, saudi-arabia who have the choice to wear what they want.

oh wait.
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 15, 2009
we muslims dont wear clothes according to what the society is, or what or how we feel like, we dress in accordance to GODS laws
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by manmustwac(m): 12:19am On Oct 15, 2009
So do u walk around New Cross wearing hijab Lawal?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 15, 2009
ofcourse i do,i wear my hijab any day anytime cos thats what GOD commanded me to wear,except am indoor,but before i converted from xtianity to ISLAM i do wear clothes i feel am fine with,though not exposing too though,but ISLAM makes u just dress my GODS command,but only wear the skimpy for ur hubby,
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by manmustwac(m): 12:26am On Oct 15, 2009
U wear it to work or school as well?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by bawomolo(m): 12:29am On Oct 15, 2009
uplawal:

we muslims dont wear clothes according to what the society is, or what or how we feel like, we dress in accordance to GODS laws

God's Laws as in the laws of Sango or some law based on middle-eastern culture?

hmmmm
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 15, 2009
@manmustwac, yes i do wear it to work,but i wear the one just covering to the breast to work and if i must wear shirt it has to be loose and the sleeves reaching wrist and not elbow, i wear trousers too but very loosed one that wont show my bumbum

@bawolomo,we dnt obey laws of sango or arabian laws,we serve the ONLY GODwithout partner
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by bawomolo(m): 12:48am On Oct 15, 2009
^

what about his son and his spirit?
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2009
ask me again yeah grin
Re: Born Again Christian Don't Wear Trouser by Kunbee: 4:43am On Oct 15, 2009
Godmother:

Abi ooo and God should help us more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Is An Epic Troll / Evangelism 1 - What is Evangelism? / My Story By Paul Grundy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.