Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,046 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! (1917 Views)

Onyeuka Jennifer, Ada Di Igbo Mma Queen Stuns In New Photos / Cynthia Obianodo's Birthday: Ebuka Obi-Uchendu Celebrates Wife With New Pics / Inem Peter Flaunts Body In New Pics And Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2016
Munachi abii the ex mbgn 28 year old rappet stunned in new photo she uploaded. For all those age baters, Munachi would be turning 29 on November 5th

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2016
Charix you cant put out ones shine wink do you have an iPhone PHEASANT?? I think not
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Munachi. It was all a matter of time before you mentioned my username. Unlike you however I still remain faceless.
Yes I have an iPhone; a 4S. It's a secondary phone. You can check my post history if you need more knowledge on it. No, I don't see the need to update anytime soon. My 4S can do anything other versions can only slower.
Since you always have time to disgrace yourself on this forum I've chosen to follow your account: watching your tomfoolery from a distance unashamedly amuses me.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Jessidaisy4(f): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice smokey eyes
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
charix:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Munachi. It was all a matter of time before you mentioned my username. Unlike you however I still remain faceless.
Yes I have an iPhone; a 4S. It's a secondary phone. You can check my post history if you need more knowledge on it. No, I don't see the need to update anytime soon. My 4S can do anything other versions can only slower.
Since you always have time to disgrace yourself on this forum I've chosen to follow your account: watching your tomfoolery from a distance unashamedly amuses me.
bitch but you don't have the 7 so shut up!!! Are you not ashamed to say you have the 4 in 2016 when others are progressing.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
Nice smokey eyes
thank you
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
bitch but you don't have the 7 so shut up!!! Are you not ashamed to say you have the 4 in 2016 when others are progressing.
Now tell me which sugar daddy you busted it wide open for to get one?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
charix:

Now tell me which sugar daddy you busted it wide open for to get one?
one day someone will pop you in the mouth I'm sure of that!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
one day someone will pop you in the mouth I'm sure of that!
Mscheew. No denial as usual. I'm right once again. Stop chasing married men before a wife decides to pour fresh grinded pepper up your toto. I go so laugh when I read am for blog.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:41pm On Sep 27, 2016
charix:

Mscheew. No denial as usual. I'm right once again. Stop chasing married men before a wife decides to pour fresh grinded pepper up your toto. I go so laugh when I read am for blog.
that will never happen as I am in a happy thriving relationship with Tomi and I have never looked back ever since. He is a real man.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
that will never happen as I am in a happy thriving relationship with Tomi and I have never looked back ever since. He is a real man.
Abegi, enough with this. You're now a broken record. Find something of value to do as I can see your life has been in standstill since 2011. Please, don't mention the cheap jara knockoff no one's ever seen an episode of -- the thing no follow for achievement.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by PapiNigga: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2016
my crush
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

Abegi, enough with this. You're now a broken record. Find something of value to do as I can see your life has been in standstill since 2011. Please, don't mention the cheap jara knockoff no one's ever seen an episode of -- the thing no follow for achievement.
listen I am working on something big. I will be the Kim Kardashian of naija. Mark today's date!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2016
PapiNigga:
my crush
shocked
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
listen I am working on something big. I will be the Kim Kardashian of naija. Mark today's date!
Yap yap yap yap yap. All hot air. Nothing out of the ordinary, I've gotten used to you making unfounded statements.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:19am On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

Yap yap yap yap yap. All hot air. Nothing out of the ordinary, I've gotten used to you making unfounded statements.
unfollow Mr!!!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
unfollow Mr!!!
You go old today.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

You go old today.
your comebacks are getting weak!!!!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
your comebacks are getting weak!!!!
You bore me. Wasting brainpower replying you's like government work; try as one may the work never ends.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

You bore me. Wasting brainpower replying you's like government work; try as one may the work never ends.
this is the new one, CARRY ON!
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
this is the new one, CARRY ON!
Munachi read this and know why you keep fighting a losing battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3345828/36-shocking-reasons-why-some#49739383
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:19am On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

Munachi read this and know why you keep fighting a losing battle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3345828/36-shocking-reasons-why-some#49739383
I will read and sting you if its trash
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
I will read and sting you if its trash
It describes you and other 'beauty queens' to a T. The comments're the icing on the cake.
I hope you saved enough money to open a boutique though? It's the only business ex-ashawos are good at.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:30am On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

It describes you and other 'beauty queens' to a T. The comments're the icing on the cake.
I hope you saved enough money to open a boutique though? It's the only business ex-ashawos are good at.
my happiness and destiny is in Tomi, why shall I fret?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
my happiness and destiny is in Tomi, why shall I fret?
Such a mediocre existence. No far-reaching goals in life. I wonder why I even bother sometimes.
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 12:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

Such a mediocre existence. No far-reaching goals in life. I wonder why I even bother sometimes.
so I shouldn't have a lover?
Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2016
Palmwinetapper:
so I shouldn't have a lover?
I can't answer this question for you as your life is yours to live. What I see on your part for the meantime's a mockery of an existence.

1 Like

Re: Ex Beauty Queen Stuns In New Pics!! by Palmwinetapper: 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
charix:

I can't answer this question for you as your life is yours to live. What I see on your part for the meantime's a mockery of an existence.
because you are my creator to judge

(1) (Reply)

Popular OAP Moet Abebe Showing Off Her Sexy Twins [PICS] / Checkout This Before And After Make-up Transformation. / Watch Video Of Girls Twerking And Guys Bathing With Wines At A Benin Night Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.