Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo (864 Views)

Itel A11 Hang On Logo / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x / Infinix Hot 3 Problem Engineers Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2016
[/b] My Techno android phone display "Facebook stop","Playstore stop".....& later hang when I was using it. This make me to remove the Battery and decided to on it back. To my great surprise my ANDROID PHONE failed to boot or on past the TECHNO OPERATOR LOGO.
To the engineers in house & those who have witness such what should do?
Pls note that I have change the IMEI to BB IMEI, I took it to phone repairer to help me flash or format but he was unable to do so on the ground that it, is not responding.

Engineers in the house & equally to those that had this kind experience before what can I do?

Thanks [b]
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by olylove: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hard reset..... If it does not flash the rom back.... Search on Google the rom of ur phone..... Spflash tool... Vcom driver... ND follow the directions given on the site.... Try it unselfish.... Sometimes cable fails.... But first look for anyone dat has the type of ur phone enable USB debugging on the phone.... Then plug it on ur computer make sure it install tecno drivers
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by augster(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
If you stay in Ibadan, I can help you fix it
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
olylove:
Hard reset..... If it does not flash the rom back.... Search on Google the rom of ur phone..... Spflash tool... Vcom driver... ND follow the directions given on the site

Thanks for ur assistance, I can't ON d phone takless of performing any function on it.
It was Techno android, I am thinking maybe becos I av change d IMEI to BB dat was why it can be flash or format
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 8:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
augster:
If you stay in Ibadan, I can help you fix it
I stayed in Asaba,Delta state capital, pls any further assistance.
Thanks.
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
To d moderator pls help me make this a front page material.
I need more advice from Engineers in the house to assist me.

Cc: Lalalalala lalalalala lalalalala
Cc: seun
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by augster(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
remember:
I stayed in Asaba,Delta state capital, pls any further assistance. Thanks.
What's the model of your Tecno?
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2016
augster:
What's the model of your Tecno?

Techno P5
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by augster(m): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
remember:

Techno P5
Search google for Tecno p5 stock rom and download it, make sure it's the exact one for your phone, whatsapp me
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 3:14pm On Sep 29, 2016
augster:
Search google for Tecno p5 stock rom and download it, make sure it's the exact one for your phone, whatsapp me 08100041548

Thanks for ur assistance.
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by nestic(m): 5:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
remember:
[/b] My Techno android phone display "Facebook stop","Playstore stop".....& later hang when I was using it. This make me to remove the Battery and decided to on it back. To my great surprise my ANDROID PHONE failed to boot or on past the TECHNO OPERATOR LOGO.
Pls note that I have change the IMEI to BB IMEI, I took it to phone repairer to help me flash or format but he was unable to do so on the ground that it, is not responding.

Engineers in the house & equally to those that had this kind experience before what can I do?

Thanks [b]
check https://www.nairaland.com/3246294/finally-how-unbrick-hard-bricked
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by yusfatedeeprof(m): 5:43pm On Sep 29, 2016
Changing imei will never cause a bootloop
U must have done something wrong, are you using xposed?
Android version Kitkat or lollipop?
Buh if you are willing to format, boot into recovery- press and hold volume plus button then hold the power button too together. U can wipe data afterwards.

This should work
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by remember: 1:06pm On Oct 02, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Changing imei will never cause a bootloop
U must have done something wrong, are you using xposed?
Android version Kitkat or lollipop?
Buh if you are willing to format, boot into recovery- press and hold volume plus button then hold the power button too together. U can wipe data afterwards.

This should work

[/color]
I'm not using exposed, I have done it dat way (I.e holding volume&power key together) but it did not work or bring out any info aside bootloop.
I took it 2 techno service centre, dey were unable 2 repair it as well. My surprise is dat how is it possible for dem not 2 be able 2 service or repair what dey av produced. They only suggested I should buy another PANNEL into it.
That was d condition d phone brought upon itself in dis recession period wen US DOLLAR is on high side. The rise in d exchange rate has make d cost of Mobile Phone 2 be of high side as well. For dis mean time av decided 2 be offline or out internet connection & its like.
Thanks 4 ur concern.
I really appreciate all who have contributed or assist me on dis platform.
Thanks.
[color=#000099]
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by 9jarom(m): 4:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
remember:

Thanks [b]

here you find all Tecno firmware https://9jarom.net/category/tecno-stock-rom/to fix the issue .. you need to reload the os with firmware upgrade option .. to avoid data and imei lost
Re: Engineers:Pls educate on how to Boot Or On Rooted Phone That Hang On Techno Logo by Shagzy89: 10:58am On Feb 21, 2018
Pls how can i root my Tecno L9 lite..

(1) (Reply)

Angry Man Caught Destroying Iphones 7 At Apple Store In France / Brand New Nokia Lumia 520 @ 16K / Tecno Phantom 6 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.