Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U (601 Views)

How To Get Your Parents To Accept Your Relationship / Couple Take Pre-wedding Photos Back To School Hostel They Met 7 Years Ago / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by chris2face(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't know if here is the right section to post this but if is not the moderator should help move it to the right section
I was surfing twitter when I saw this and I decided to share with guys,if your parents are to send only one person to school would it be u
For me Nope I was very stubborn and am pretty sure my dad wont even think that twice sending our first born
So guys what about u let's keep the fun going
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by sinaj(f): 8:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Yea me tongue
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by boss096(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
totally not me. But if military school, then it can only be me.
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
yeah, it would still be me...
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by fowosh: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
its u dat my parent wl send to schl
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
If i hear... For my house if na so then ma papa go sell me, take d money pay school fee for my junior sister...
I olodo die
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by lereinter(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2016
it would ve been the queen in my family
far away there in
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by chris2face(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
If i hear... For my house if na so then ma papa go sell me, take d money pay school fee for my junior sister...
I olodo die
Hahaha u got me laughing
Re: If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U by chris2face(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
Smallville10:
I olodo die
Hahaha u got me laughing guy u funny no be small

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / What Would You Do If Your Female Boss Is Sexually Seducing You? / Is This Guy Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.