Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:16 PM

MMM Nigeria Crashed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Nigeria Crashed (45084 Views)

SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / MMM Participants Celebrate The Return Of MMM Nigeria (Videos) / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Nigeria Crashed by dandollaz: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2016
Please can someone comfirm if MMM is still working.someone just called me this night that it has crashed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Emitrix42(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2016
dandollaz:
Please can someone comfirm if MMM is still working.someone just called me this night that it has crashed. grin
i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by slimthugchimee(m): 9:16pm On Sep 27, 2016
Emitrix42:

i just hope it is true so that our people go hear something how can someone give you 30 percent bonus just for helping someone where would the money come from, they are just waiting for more cows to invest before crashing (if they have not crashed yet)mtcheww.

i have been wondering same thing, its just too good to be trusted
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 27, 2016
liars will go to hell

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dmostcheerful(f): 11:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
And this is my 1.3million rolling in just today. Liars from the pit of hell.

Now just so you people know, we Nigerians are fond of joining what we know nothing about.
Yes before I ventured into mmm about a year plus ago ( I joined under mmm South Africa July last year and was moved to mmm Nigeria when it came here November last year) I took my time to read through the mmm page before I even attended mmm guiders school. I read all I could find in the website.
I know it was stated that there is no guarantee so before I recruit anyone I would plainly explain all I can about mmm.
In mmm you are not investing you are purely donating as mmm don't have any central office, all the system does is calculate interest, keep records and match/pair members to pay one another.
You are purely adviced to participate with your spare money(money you can afford to loose), don't go and take a loan from any bank, borrow from family and friends to donate in mmm, so even if anything happen tomorrow you wouldn't say mmm scammed you.
And another thing is this mmm is stricter in such a way that even if there is an issue old mavro/balance will be frozen and the system will be restarted and once the system balances old balance/mavro will be paid with time.
So fellow Nigerians let's take our time to learn and also understand that there is nothing to loose joining this program if you follow the rules and it terms.
Don't let greed becloud your mind, I donated a million 30days back cause I can afford to loose it.
All business, even life itself is a risk, the more we learn to give without expectation the more we gain.
For fellow mavrodians reading this I will urge everyone to recruit with our ideology, always know that mmm is not meant for everyone, but only a few who understands make it.
Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by tolexy007(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
bad belle plpp everywhere

5 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2016
dmostcheerful:
OMG! see MMM testimony account here

15 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2016
Demons everywhere!! The more they try to pull it down, the STRONGER IT GETS!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by fifteen1(m): 2:12am On Sep 28, 2016
*Read this* I like it!

Nigerians do not believe their government on Education, they do not believe their government on health, they do not believe their government on Subsidy issue, they do not believe their government on transportation, they do not believe their government on agriculture, infact, as it stands they do not believe that the government can ever bring change as they promised recently.. These are set of people that do not believe anything the government says, they pay no attention and they care less.. But mysteriously, these set of people believe their government so strongly on MMM.. Is this a joke? I have not been able to understand how, i believe it is witchcraft.. See the worst: due to the difficulty of the Nigerian Government to convince her citizens on about any issue, they care less about explaining because everybody cares less about what they have to say, and so the whole system has crashed as things are happening anyhow.. All of sudden, there is MMM, and the system is now running, the government is now warning and citizens are listening and believing, and the government cannot rest until everybody is convinced. This must be witchcraft.. O ye Nigerians, who bewitched you? The Government never gave any serious warning about Boko Haram and other real disasters, and now they warn about MMM? A government that does not care about ur welfare, ur health and ur wellbeing, u think they care about you loosing money? Please wake up people! Helping hands, Aim Global and the rest are all there since promising financial freedom, but unable to help many, the government didn't talk, and here is MMM, and they are all over the news? That means MMM has touched them where nobody has.. MMM is the answer! For the government to be more interested in banishing MMM despite the economy situation, then MMM has something good for us.. If it is not good for me, the Government won't fight it.. For the Government to fight it, it is the answer... Robert Kiyosaki says: A smart investor invests when every other person is shouting that the sky is falling, and they are rewarded while the shout is still ongoing.. If u are currently on MMM, u are wise.. But if u re not because of money, try and join soon, but if it is because of what the government told u, you have been bewitched..

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by naijacutee(f): 2:47am On Sep 28, 2016
Oh my gosh. The amount of ignorance on this thread is baffling. Even if the paid in the first 200 days, it is not sustainable because the money is not actually being invested. Help doesn't work that way. People warning against it aren't bad belle, they just don't want you to lose your money when (not if, when) there's no more new money and hence, when it crashes.

http://www.mrpepe.com/personal-finance/is-mmm-a-scam/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 3:33am On Sep 28, 2016
naijacutee:
Oh my gosh. The amount of ignorance on this thread is baffling. Even if the paid in the first 200 days, it is not sustainable because the money is not actually being invested. Help doesn't work that way. People warning against it aren't bad belle, they just don't want you to lose your money when (not if, when) there's no more new money and hence, when it crashes.

http://www.mrpepe.com/personal-finance/is-mmm-a-scam/

Why are you drinking panadol for someone else headache?Is it ya money?
I have gotten help of almost 500k since i joined mmm in july (I was a sceptic like most of y'all)whilst people like you keep saying stuff.
Every business man is a risk taker.Stay where you are and think of a 1000 reasons why you wont join mmm and I will be making money...

16 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 28, 2016
bonjovi12:

Why are you drinking panadol for someone else headache?Is it ya money?
I have gotten help of almost 500k since i joined mmm in july (I was a sceptic like most of y'all)whilst people like you keep saying stuff.
Every business man is a risk taker.Stay where you are and think of a 1000 reasons why you wont join mmm and I will be making money...

Any smart person who wants to join.Start small and see how it goes.You will thank me.Register with 20k atleast
Click on http:///?i=ogeagbanyim16@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by udede(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:

Now just so you people know, we Nigerians are fond of joining what we know nothing about.
Yes before I ventured into mmm about a year plus ago ( I joined under mmm South Africa July last year and was moved to mmm Nigeria when it came here November last year) I took my time to read through the mmm page before I even attended mmm guiders school. I read all I could find in the website.
I know it was stated that there is no guarantee so before I recruit anyone I would plainly explain all I can about mmm.
In mmm you are not investing you are purely donating as mmm don't have any central office, all the system does is calculate interest, keep records and match/pair members to pay one another.
You are purely adviced to participate with your spare money(money you can afford to loose), don't go and take a loan from any bank, borrow from family and friends to donate in mmm, so even if anything happen tomorrow you wouldn't say mmm scammed you.
And another thing is this mmm is stricter in such a way that even if there is an issue old mavro/balance will be frozen and the system will be restarted and once the system balances old balance/mavro will be paid with time.
So fellow Nigerians let's take our time to learn and also understand that there is nothing to loose joining this program if you follow the rules and it terms.
Don't let greed becloud your mind, I donated a million 30days back cause I can afford to loose it.
All business, even life itself is a risk, the more we learn to give without expectation the more we gain.
For fellow mavrodians reading this I will urge everyone to recruit with our ideology, always know that mmm is not meant for everyone, but only a few who understands make it.
Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.
Hi girl. you presented your points well and iam convinced. i will want you to guide me on how to join. after all no business is without risk.

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dmostcheerful(f): 7:40am On Sep 28, 2016
udede:
Hi girl. you presented your points well and iam convinced. i will want you to guide me on how to join. after all no business is without risk.
You can contact me here on whatsapp 08140.....

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Biafranmissile: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Why are citizens of Russia , Belerus and kahzahistan not allowed to participate ?

Heard the owner of mmm is a Russian

Cc dmostcheerful

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by dmostcheerful(f): 8:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Biafranmissile:
Why are citizens of Russia , Belerus and kahzahistan not allowed to participate ?

Heard the owner of mmm is a Russian

Cc dmostcheerful
I don't really know
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2016
mukhcech:

Is it the MMM..MOKU MOGBE MODARAN SCHEME that you are talking about?

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by divinelove(m): 8:17am On Sep 28, 2016
dandollaz:

Op y cause HBP for men nw angry angry angry

Op shld be banned and this thread deleted ASAP angry

Dnt post false information on nairaland

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Biafranmissile: 8:30am On Sep 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:

I don't really know
Guess that should b an assignment
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by docsholz(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2016
na pyramid scheme, it'll work for a while then inevitably crash

2 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by youngboi(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2016
dmostcheerful:

Long live mmm global.
Long live mmm Nigeria.

Nwa, inokwa ofuma now.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by tolexy007(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2016
docsholz:
na pyramid scheme, it'll work for a while then inevitably crash

MMM has done alot in my life....and the way the thread is going i dont see it crash, in mmm its takes alot time dey will ask you to pay than to get paid, u get paid within 12hrs while it takes more than 3wks b4 you will ask to pay in money...am not here to cajole you, MMM is just too real to crash, No central acc

8 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2016
You guys need to come work for MMM, I heard the salary is N450k monthly.
tolexy007:

MMM has done alot in my life....and the way the thread is going i dont see it crash, in mmm its takes alot time dey will ask you to pay than to get paid, u get paid within 12hrs while it takes more than 3wks b4 you will ask to pay in money...am not here to cajole you, MMM is just too real to crash, No central acc
Do you know with this thing you described here you can get paid every 20 days? I'm currently looking to reduce it to 15 days. So I get paid twice in a month using the same money.

4 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by omartins(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2016
MMM (Milking Millions of Mumus).

9 Likes

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by tolexy007(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
You guys need to come work for MMM, I heard the salary is N450k monthly.
Do you know with this thing you described here you can get paid every 20 days? I'm currently looking to reduce it to 15 days. So I get paid twice in a month using the same money.

how we fit apply cheesy cheesy
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by fr3do(m): 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
MMM and its likelihood to cause inflation in the Nigerian economy due to the redistribution of wealth with no incentive to invest.

1 Like

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by Jethrolite(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2016
tolexy007:

how we fit apply cheesy cheesy
Ask your guider, the process is very tedious.
Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by tolexy007(m): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2016
Jethrolite:
Ask your guider, the process is very tedious.

ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by HopeAtHand: 11:41am On Sep 28, 2016
I am writing to for record purposes.

Between now and the end of March 2017, MMM will crash and many Nigerians will commit suicide as a result.

He that has an ear, let him hear!!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by MoFolorunsho: 11:48am On Sep 28, 2016
This morning, I will do my best to explain wot really happened in MMM Zimbabwe in order to calm panics in d mind of misinformed MMM participants.

MMM Zimbabwe offers 100% mavro growth in 30days. This was implemented to attract participants due to the economic hardship in the country. This mavro growth for those of us in business is called market penetration. Again their mavro was never frozen just like ours in Nigeria which multiplies for 15 days and also freezes for that long before withdrawal. What happened in Zimbabwe is an implementation of what is already going on in Nigeria. MMM has seen that they don't need no market penetration to attract participants. They mavro growth was reduced from 100% to 20%. 10% below what we are getting in Nigeria(30%). And the mavro is also frozen for 14days just as its been done in Nigeria. The Nigerian Model works perfectly fine and MMM is trying to implement it globally. So there is no collapse of any structure, its just a remodelling of what is already in place in Nigeria
Again this is what happened in south African in April. They reduced their mavro growth from 50% or so to 30% and 20% with other schemes like lotteries introduced. And I can categorically tell you that the South African Mmm community is growing faster and better than ever after that change and reduction in mavro growth.
Some other points to note is: The writer of that piece, has absolutely no knowledge of how mmm works, and the main aim of it is to cause panic. Zimbabwe MMM is still going on even with the 80% decrease in mavro growth. Did anyone lose their money? No. What happened is when u pledge 10k, instead of getting 20k reward in 30days, which is 100% reward, u get 12k which is 20% reward. They are still rewarded with 2k. In Nigeria we get 3k reward for 10k pledge. So did anyone lose their money? Absolutely not. Has it stopped MMM Zimbabwe from continuing? Not at all.
The Nigerian Model of MMM Works perfectly so let's keep it going?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Nigeria Crashed by gafar: 12:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hello
Am here to give free whatsapp tutorial/ daily mentorship on how to participate on MMM safely.
I emphased on safely because I know sizeable number of people skeptical about the program are because of their fair. Yes, that is normal but I am assuring you that I will let you see that the fair is illusion. Afterall the risk is just for 1day to 3 week (depending on how lucky you are for the first match), if you keep with my rules and procedures. You can even test with any amount between #1000- 3.5milllion.
To me MMM risk is even lower than some business, so far you are not greedy. First time is sufficient to gain your ground and continue participating with your earning.
Earning after first PH is (1.30 X the amount) + $20 or $50
Benefit you will gain from the tutorial
1. Free guide on registration. I Can even register for you and you change password at your end (if wishes)
2. Guide on safe trading on it
3. Notification of your status (eg when your order is out), so far you are my downline
4. Guide on providing solution to issues (if any)
Question and Answer section
***Please only those that are yet to register and are ready to register are welcome
Just send me message with the statement “MMM + your name”
Whatsapp/Telegram: “Zero” 8 “Zero” 34556519

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria Registrars And Their Addresses-updated / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.