Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM (2135 Views)

Kampamba Mulenga: I Stopped Being A Prostitute After I Was Appointed Minister / US Presidency Race: Hillary Clinton Threaten To Release ‘donald Trump & Melania / Donald Trump And The US Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by toddjohnson(m): 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2016
I had been a great fan of Donald Trump, but now I distance myself from him after the 27th September, 2016 debate (2:00AM Nigerian Time).
1. I saw him to be a good guy to fix US immigration problem how all the asylum seekers are now terrorism-prone.
2. I saw him as a guy that is not a stooge, because he is self-funding
3. I saw him as blunt guy to fix the mess in the quantitative easing to cushion the US financial crisis
4. I had believe since he is good business man, he could run the US nation with a business approach

POINT AGAINST TRUMP
1. Donald Trump was nervous, restless, rude and often interrupting Hillary when she speaks
2. Trump made many anti-US statement, downgrading US airports, US economy, US president and was insultive
3. He is a fan of Putin the Russian leader. (US enemy)
4. He had racism in much of his statements
5. He is not emotionally composed
6. He has stepped on too many toes and too offensive in words
7. He believes in himself and does not know how to carry people of creed, race and nations along
8. In his speech he was mentioning nations and how to iron differences with them, Hilllary was mute on nations

POINT IN FAVOUR OF HILLARY CLINTON

1. She is matured, proven and composed
2. He has been a senator, a former Arkansas 1st lady, A former US first lady, a former Secretary of State
3. US elites, wall streets guys, blacks, Hispanics and muslim has trust in her
4. She is good woman that stood by her.

HILLARY CLINTON ALL THE WAY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by DTOBS(m): 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nice sense of judgment...

Well done op

3 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by jesse8048(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2016
I don't care about what's happening in the US. The problem of recession back here is enough to occupy me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by toddjohnson(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2016
jesse8048:
I don't care about what's happening in the US. The problem of recession back here is enough to occupy me.

I learnt something today from the debate, YOU CAN BE LOADED TO BE A LEADER, BUT YOUR DIPLOMACY, WISDOM AND CONTROL OF YOUR TONGUE ARE KEYS ISSUES

5 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Azujabeel(m): 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2016
jesse8048:
You might not believe me, but you lack international diplomacy knowledge.

Hillary Clinton all the way.

4 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Trump is unstable.
Imagine him calling a woman "piggy", just because she added weight.
I just know Americans won't be dumb to vote in favour of him.

3 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by UPDISTIC7: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
Donald Trump is a racist, a brag, a woman hater, a fact twister and certainly may lose if he is not careful. Give such a man power and US is doomed. infact i foresee a Third world war under a Trump presidency. Americans should learn from our mistakes after the change mantra promised by APC last year.

4 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hate him or Luv him, one thing I noticed about the guy is the fact that he is not a hypocrite like the rest. Says what's in his mind. Unlike others before that will go Right before elections, then go Left after winning the election. The Double-Face people.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by babdap: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
IPOD love this man die, it is a pity they are not eligible to vote.

4 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Sunky200: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
I have long known all this you have listed.

It will be an insult to education and US if Trump score half of Hillary's result at the polls

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by DLondonboiy: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2016
Trump was not prepared for the debate...

But he would be America's next president..

1 Like

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:10pm On Sep 27, 2016
babdap:
IPOD love this man die, it is a pity they are not eligible to vote.

Igbos in USA Hate him with a passion cool
Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by iflywithbuhari(f): 10:35pm On Sep 27, 2016
Clinton tried to look healthy, and as I
mentioned, I don’t think she completely
succeeded.
But Trump needed to solve exactly one
problem: Look less scary. Trump needed to
counter Clinton’s successful branding of him as
having a bad temperament to the point of being
dangerous to the country. Trump accomplished
exactly that…by…losing the debate.
Trump was defensive, and debated poorly
at points, but he did not look crazy. And
pundits noticed that he intentionally avoided
using his strongest attacks regarding Bill Clinton’s
scandals. In other words, he showed control. He
stayed in the presidential zone under pressure.
And in so doing, he solved for his only remaining
problem. He looked safer.
By tomorrow, no one will remember what
either of them said during the debate. But
we will remember how they made us feel.
Clinton won the debate last night. And
while she was doing it, Trump won the
election. He had one thing to accomplish –
being less scary – and he did it.
www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-27/what-trump-should-do-second-debate

Trump won the polls, while Hillary fooled herself with thinking she won the debate.

1 Like

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by stsinner: 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
Anyone supporting that orange man is sick in the head. I cant imagine how a man who wants to be POTUS will claim he is smart because he evaded tax, the man is plain stupid. America awaits Madame president

2 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by totorimi: 10:40pm On Sep 27, 2016
All I know is that US is not a dumping gound for drug dealers, prostitutres, treasury looters, coup plotters, homosexuals and all shades terrible people from all over the world. There is no typr of human being that does not find a welcoming home in the US. At times like this a strong leader to clean up the mess is needed.
Some people go to the US to visit and they refuse to go then they deceive a US citizen into a contract marriage and later come home to marry again. Is it that US women dont like to marry only good for contract arrangment. Some will declare refugee thereby getting free food stamps and all the other free amenities at the expense of legitimate tax payers.

Something must be done to stop the mess. America has always been a christian country but today look at it now even muslims are trying to change the status quo into secular country and yet they wonder what is happening to then. If Donald Trump will stop the mess so be it. I grew up knowing and seeing quality goods that come from US and stamped made in USA but today hardly can you get quality products from there everything is now made in China even in the USA. Illegal refugees everywhere constituting a nuisance, yet they have a country.

Americans take pride in their country and they will do everything to protect it but these illegal immigrants its as if their mission is to destroy the great country, they abuse amenities after all its not their country they got nothing to loose. They are the ones that loot properties and engage in wanton destruction during protest. If Donald Trump is the one to fix all that let it so be. Illegal immigrants should go back home and hold their government by the juguklar to fix their country, America is not father Christmas.

Hispanics, Africans, Arabs, all of them are there doing their things meanwhile the Americans are now like strangers in their own country. If America did not invite you why go there and want to lord it over them. They come with their bad driving culture and cause serious accidents and they dont even have insurance. They take up any type of job at cheap labor thereby denying the proud owners of the country their real wage. Something just have to be done. Some will even be boasting opening that they will get to the source of this dollar and show them how to get it and they are all immigrants.
Look if that is the only thing Donald Trump achieves its OK, all illegal people must be sent back to their countries, before you know it now one illegal immigrant will be the president of America.
If I have to advice them in America, they need to restore America as the world leader in strength, power, quality and excellence. They have become just another country, even this our Naija is even better than them and I mean it. They dont have any culture, no respect, indecency everywhere. It must stop.

1 Like

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Episteme2(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
abuayman:
Hate him or Luv him, one thing I noticed about the guy is the fact that he is not a hypocrite like the rest. Says what's in his mind. Unlike others before that will go Right before elections, then go Left after winning the election. The Double-Face people.
You're so on point. The man is so real. He doesn't talk to impress. He talks to hit the target. He doesnt unnecessarily appeal to emotion and wear fake smiles. Hillary keeps talking pretentiously with fake smiles typical of Nigerian politicians that say one thing during campaign and do another.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by davide470(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2016
Episteme2:

You're so on point. The man is so real. He doesn't talk to impress. He talks to hit the target. He doesnt unnecessarily appeal to emotion and wear fake smiles. Hillary keeps talking pretentiously with fake smiles typical of Nigerian politicians that say one thing during campaign and do another.
I watched the debate from beginning to the end. Trump can never be a POTUS.

He lacks diplomacy and patience.

He has no idea of international political relations and it's tension. The Power of Spoken and Unspoken words.

Almost 50% of the answers he gave to the questions asked were about Mexico, China & his friends (No one gives a fvck about them at that point in time).

He lied about his comment on the Iraqi war.

He has not declared his Tax returns with the excuse of Clinton's providing the deleted emails.

Baba said Ford was leaving the US a while back, Ford went on TV to say they are not going anywhere. Baba still said they were leaving this morning. Na wa.

Funny, he still mentioned the small loan his father gave him again.

Just a final example, the President of Philippines (One i-diot like that) recently called Obama "Son of a Wh-ore". If it was Trump, well, i wonder what meeting the UN Security Chiefs would be calling by now.

e470

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
abuayman:

Cheers Amigo! smiley

4 Likes

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by thesuave10(m): 12:24am On Sep 28, 2016
toddjohnson:
I had been a great fan of Donald Trump, but now I distance myself from him after the 27th September, 2016 debate (2:00AM Nigerian Time).
1. I saw him to be a good guy to fix US immigration problem how all the asylum seekers are now terrorism-prone.
3. I saw him as blunt guy to fix the mess in the quantitative easing to cushion the US financial crisis
4. I had believe since he is good business man, he could run the US nation with a business approach

POINT AGAINST TRUMP
1. Donald Trump was nervous, restless, rude and often interrupting Hillary when she speaks
2. Trump made many anti-US statement, downgrading US airports, US economy, US president and was insultive
7. He believes in himself and does not know how to carry people of creed, race and nations along
8. In his speech he was mentioning nations and how to iron differences with them, Hilllary was mute on nations

2. He has been a senator, a former Arkansas 1st lady, A former US first lady, a former Secretary of State

It's obvious you don't have sense. Your reasons for your decisions show a complete lack of reasonable judgment. All your points against trump have been in existence since he declared to run for president but somehow your brain magically switched sides after a debate that showed the same things you've been seeing since day one. I won't be surprised if this your horrible decision was influenced by CNN analysts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by DeKen: 1:04am On Sep 28, 2016
But why should Nigerians be bothered about an election in a far away country when we have more than enough problems at home to be worried about. Are we done with the recession yet? Or can the outcome of that change the state of affairs in Nigeria? Like end the recession?

Please!

1 Like

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Nobody: 1:51am On Sep 28, 2016
toddjohnson:

POINT AGAINST TRUMP

What made you support him initially, you are confused yourself.
Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by blueAgent(m): 4:33am On Sep 28, 2016
toddjohnson:

POINT AGAINST TRUMP

Stop fooling yourself .

Presidential elections insures that only
candidates which have been thoroughly
vetted by the Illuminati ever reach the top
spot in the land.
The two major political parties, the
Democrats and the Republicans give electors
the illusion of choice and serve to propagate
the myth of democratic elections. The
Democrats and Republicans serve the same
Illuminati masters. Noam Chomsky calls the
US a one party state and that the Democrats
and Republicans are two factions of a single
business party. While Jesse Ventura says that
American politics is identical to Pro-Wresting
and that the ReBLOODlican’s Red and the
DemoCRIPS’ Blue are gang tags .

Trump was brought into this Election inorder to put Hiliary in Office as the only other alternative. and he is doing just that.
Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Lucasbalo(m): 5:38am On Sep 28, 2016
totorimi:
All I know is that US is not a dumping gound for drug dealers, prostitutres, treasury looters, coup plotters, homosexuals and all shades terrible people from all over the world. There is no typr of human being that does not find a welcoming home in the US. At times like this a strong leader to clean up the mess is needed.
Some people go to the US to visit and they refuse to go then they deceive a US citizen into a contract marriage and later come home to marry again. Is it that US women dont like to marry only good for contract arrangment. Some will declare refugee thereby getting free food stamps and all the other free amenities at the expense of legitimate tax payers.

Something must be done to stop the mess. America has always been a christian country but today look at it now even muslims are trying to change the status quo into secular country and yet they wonder what is happening to then. If Donald Trump will stop the mess so be it. I grew up knowing and seeing quality goods that come from US and stamped made in USA but today hardly can you get quality products from there everything is now made in China even in the USA. Illegal refugees everywhere constituting a nuisance, yet they have a country.

Americans take pride in their country and they will do everything to protect it but these illegal immigrants its as if their mission is to destroy the great country, they abuse amenities after all its not their country they got nothing to loose. They are the ones that loot properties and engage in wanton destruction during protest. If Donald Trump is the one to fix all that let it so be. Illegal immigrants should go back home and hold their government by the juguklar to fix their country, America is not father Christmas.

Hispanics, Africans, Arabs, all of them are there doing their things meanwhile the Americans are now like strangers in their own country. If America did not invite you why go there and want to lord it over them. They come with their bad driving culture and cause serious accidents and they dont even have insurance. They take up any type of job at cheap labor thereby denying the proud owners of the country their real wage. Something just have to be done. Some will even be boasting opening that they will get to the source of this dollar and show them how to get it and they are all immigrants.
Look if that is the only thing Donald Trump achieves its OK, all illegal people must be sent back to their countries, before you know it now one illegal immigrant will be the president of America.
If I have to advice them in America, they need to restore America as the world leader in strength, power, quality and excellence. They have become just another country, even this our Naija is even better than them and I mean it. They dont have any culture, no respect, indecency everywhere. It must stop.
All you post is bunch of hooey. Thank God you are not an American.
Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Lucasbalo(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2016
DeKen:
But why should Nigerians be bothered about an election in a far away country when we have more than enough problems at home to be worried about. Are we done with the recession yet? Or can the outcome of that change the state of affairs in Nigeria? Like end the recession?

Please!
Thank you.
Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 28, 2016
totorimi:

And how does all these affect you? To think you are not even American makes it more stvpid. And which of your naija is better than America, keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by babdap: 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Igbos in USA Hate him with a passion cool

Nigerian IPOD
Re: US PRESIDENCY DEBATE…I NOW HATE TRUMP AFTER I HAD LOVED HIM by Shiitposter: 7:51pm On Oct 01, 2016
abuayman:

So because he says whats on his mind he will never turn left after election?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girl Caught Trying To Steal An iPad By Hiding It In Her Pants / History: World War II In Photos - Before The War (part 1) / Prigozhin Works For Putin And They Are Both Scamming The Americans . Why ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.