Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Oyegun Replies Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun Replies Tinubu (1299 Views)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu's Letter / You Have My Support, Oyegun Replies Tinubu / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyegun Replies Tinubu by Hardeysolution(m): 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2016
See difference between wahala in APC and in PDP.
Intellectuals present!

Benin City - National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), John Odigie Oyegun has said that he will not respond to the allegations levelled against him by the national leader of the party, Bola Tinubu, as regards the governorship primaries of the party in Ondo State until after the governorship election in Edo State.
Oyegun said he would meet with President Muhammadu Buhari before he would fully reply Tinubu, reports Sun
Tinubu in a statement on Sunday called for the immediate resignation of Oyegun
Tinubu according to News 24 accused Oyegun of being a “fraud and a regressive element who cares nothing for the progressive ideas upon which the party was founded and is hell-bent on guiding it into the ditch.”
Speaking in Benin on Monday, Odigie-Oyegun said most of the things said against him were not true.
'Asiwaju is a well respected leader of our party so I cannot be seen speaking evil against him. I have to consult properly with other leaders of the party before we make any definite statement. Again, you know we have a crucial election here in Edo which is my priority right now.
“We don’t want to lose focus and I know Asiwaju also wants us to win because we all have worked hard for this. So may be after the election if there is need I will speak, if no need I will relax. But all I can say now is that most of the things said in the papers about me are not true. I have always believed in internal democracy, that the credibility of primaries must be taken seriously.

- News 24
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu by Aegon(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2016
Nairaland
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu by limeta(f): 9:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Ye oyegun go to your handler cause you ve nothing of yr own to say
The weak link.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu by mascot87(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2016
Oyegun is a foool & a bastard. Oyegun is going down
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu by deboysben(m): 10:37pm On Sep 27, 2016
oyegun no oil producing state for u n Ur cohort in apc....... pdp is taking edo state kum tomorrow. beta go solve d problem wit Ur party.
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu by HtwoOw: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
Munching chinchin as the plot thickens
Re: Oyegun Replies Tinubu by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 28, 2016
Haba Oyegun, yhu shud have allow Dino to introduce himself.

(1) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Tweets About Wike / PHOTOS: Political Thugs Set Shia Mosque On Fire In Kaduna / We Are Ready To Affirms Kanu's Case- ECOWAS COURT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.