Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Urgent Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice Needed (416 Views)

Urgent Advice Needed Please Should I Forgive Her Or Not???? Explicit Content +18 / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / My Gf Double Dating I Need Urgent Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed by pelumi04(m): 10:34pm On Sep 27, 2016
Hi nairalanders, I view nairaland as an outsider and have seen how people give mature advice on this forum, I need mature advice on the am having that's why I joined too. Am in a long distance relationship for over two years, our first year was fun but things started crashing in the second year, we had lots of infidelity issues from both sides , trust issues and the rest. We can't go for 2weeks without having an issue to fight about. The problem now is how can I revive things, the whole thing crumbles anytime we decide to make things work. Anytime we say we want to end the relationship, we are always back together within 2weeks, we can't let go we hardly communicate in the relationship it's just so boring . I need help on how to revive the relationship, have a peaceful and loving relationship, we av been trying to make things work within us but nothing is working, am confused about what to do next. I need advice from experienced nairalanders to help revive things
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:38pm On Sep 27, 2016
Your relationship is dead!... Bury it and move on!.... Any attempt at trying to revive will be futile.
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by adewumiopeyemi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2016
cool cool cool the relationship dead man working bro
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by henrybomb(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2016
Distance relationship can be very difficult because there is always a clause here and there no matter how hard you try...communication is the key,you guys should just talk things out
pelumi04:

Hi nairalanders, I view nairaland as an outsider and have seen how people give mature advice on this forum, I need mature advice on the am having that's why I joined too. Am in a long distance relationship for over two years, our first year was fun but things started crashing in the second year, we had lots of infidelity issues from both sides , trust issues and the rest. We can't go for 2weeks without having an issue to fight about. The problem now is how can I revive things, the whole thing crumbles anytime we decide to make things work. Anytime we say we want to end the relationship, we are always back together within 2weeks, we can't let go we hardly communicate in the relationship it's just so boring . I need help on how to revive the relationship, have a peaceful and loving relationship, we av been trying to make things work within us but nothing is working, am confused about what to do next. I need advice from experienced nairalanders to help revive things
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by pelumi04(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2016
Thanks for your contribution everybody
Re: Urgent Advice Needed by tungstar(m): 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
Bro i wouldnt advise you to give up on the relationship just yet, fighting to make it work is rily good... but then again, if after expending so much time, effort nd energy to see that it gets mended and it doesnt, i guess it would be the right time to give the relationship a break. You guys should take some time off to reflect on some things as regards Ur relationship. search within you to find that spark that was once dia....

Bro if there is no meeting point between you two, then i guess you gatz let it go.

there is a saying that goes: if you really love Something, let it go. if its truly yours, it would surely find its way back...

all the best...

PS: i aint no relationship expert.....

(1) (Reply)

My Flirt / Helpful Tips On How To Avoid A Wrong Marriage / Ladies And Gents: True Or False?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.