Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,149 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. (847 Views)

How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics). / Does she Look Older Than Her Age ? / Lady's 21st Birthday Photos Got People Doubting Her Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by Towncrier007(m): 10:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
They say women are like flowers the more they advance in age, the more the flower fades out, see how it goes down on Facebook

Age 15-19
when ever she drops a pix it becomes wow, with likes up to 250, and comments up to 150, people comment with words like-'
#My little Angel great comment`.
#'You really growing up fast.` (then some failed bros them go begin say she don ripe).whereas inbox has over 800 unread messages.
she wouldn't even reply because she's kinda scared of guys. lol

Age 20-25
Picture Likes-200
Comments-80
whenever she drops a post you here comments like-# Hot sexy queen,
#Diva on point,
#can I touch those hot body,
#Can I have your phone number? so on and so fourth
but she will just be clicking likes or just ignoring sometimes

Age 26-28
Picture Likes-50
Comments-10
When she drops a post, comments are as follows-
#Thank God for you
#The Lord is doing a new thing in your life.
And she will reply all of them, thank you Musa, Thank you Chibunzo....

Age 29-35
picture Likes-5 .... sometimes it will take like two days before the likes starts coming
Comments-0 or she will comment herself
she will be like # Thanks daddy for the like
# Aunty Funke how is the family.

then 36- 40
hahahhaa Add yours Abeg.

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by falconey(m): 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
grin
Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by SuperSuave(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
Guys
no likes until you hammer and start posting pictures of your success

1 Like

Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2016
of u made some sense psychologically
Especially for d players, I mean those smart ladies that really ruled their world n glowed with pride in their primes but was eventually caught up by d law of diminishing returns /recess,
Eyeaaaaah 4 dem, ndo
Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by Towncrier007(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2016
zeribe4real:
of u made some sense psychologically
Especially for d players, I mean those smart ladies that really ruled their world n glowed with pride in their primes but was eventually caught up by d law of diminishing returns /recess,
Eyeaaaaah 4 dem, ndo
Hahaha nothing lasts forever,so let them quantinue styling.
Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by ceejayxy(m): 11:58pm On Sep 27, 2016
damn right...i insist girls enjoy all d benefits of their young age wisely...cos ageing tkz it away
Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by DaudaAbu(m): 3:59am On Sep 28, 2016
The beauty has gome inside
Re: See How Ladies Likes On Facebook Goes Down While Her Age Goes Up. by Towncrier007(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2016
ceejayxy:
damn right...i insist girls enjoy all d benefits of their young age wisely...cos ageing tkz it away
sadly enough many of them forget that their beauty ain't forever.

(1) (Reply)

Scorpio Chic / How Do You Know When To Walk Away From A Relationship? / Between A Toaster And A Toastee (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.