Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Joseph And Potiphar Wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph And Potiphar Wife (508 Views)

Why Adeboye Made Joseph Obayemi General Overseer - RCCG Releases Memo / Adeboye Addresses Joseph Obayemi & Odesola After Their Appointments (Photos) / Pastor Joseph Obayemi To Lead RCCG In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph And Potiphar Wife by Jokerman(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2016
We learn from the Bible about Joseph and potiphar's wife...

We learned how Potiphar's wife tried to seduce Joseph.

We also learned Joseph didn't acquiese to her advances and seduction. .

Now I have a question, if Potiphar's wife was aby of these women, would Josef have been able to win even after seeing her nude..

Who you have been able to stand ur ground? ?
These are the women. .

1. Kim Kardashain
2 Nicki Minaj
3. Beyonce
4. Toolz OAP
5. Mercy Johnson

If I was Joseph and kim kardashian was potiphar's wife... only God knows...

It's just for fun o
Re: Joseph And Potiphar Wife by analice107: 12:51am On Sep 28, 2016
Jokerman:
We learn from the Bible about Joseph and potiphar's wife...

We learned how Potiphar's wife tried to seduce Joseph.

We also learned Joseph didn't acquiese to her advances and seduction. .

Now I have a question, if Potiphar's wife was aby of these women, would Josef have been able to win even after seeing her nude..

Who you have been able to stand ur ground? ?
These are the women. .

1. Kim Kardashain
2 Nicki Minaj
3. Beyonce
4. Toolz OAP
5. Mercy Johnson

If I was Joseph and kim kardashian was potiphar's wife... only God knows...

It's just for fun o
That is the thing, you eat your tomorrow today in one sitting. Sad.

Joseph had a vision and a target, his future was bright and he knew it. To become what he dreamed was dependent on whether he could endure the heat.

Do you know that when Joseph became the Prime Minister, Potipher became a junior officer under him? If Potipher was junior officer, how about Mrs Potipher?

Do you who he later married? Pls find out Who Asenat was. She was a Princess. The daughter of the Chief priest of On. Compared to her, Mrs Potipher was low class.

You are exactly like Joseph's eldest brother Reuben, who a woman's unclothedness gives him shivers. He couldn't resist the temptation of his fathers wife, he went in and ended his destiny and that of his generation under 5minutes, if not for Moses who revived him.

When you take on Kim, what part of her follows you about announcing that you did her?

whatever you saw that attracted you will remain in her when you leave. you leave empty as you came, both physical and spiritually?
Even if you boast to your friends that you did Kim, it would mean you showing them a video that you indeed did her.

Instant gratification is the reason half of the world is buried with their visions unfulfilled.

Madam Potipher, just like every sugar mummy today is a distraction from your real enthronement. Be wise, Say no to distractions.

Don't eat your destiny in one sitting.

3 Likes

Re: Joseph And Potiphar Wife by Jokerman(m): 2:31am On Sep 28, 2016
analice107:

That is the thing, you eat your tomorrow today in one sitting. Sad.

Joseph had a vision and a target, his future was bright and he knew it. To become what he dreamed was dependent on whether he could endure the heat.

Do you know that when Joseph became the Prime Minister, Potipher became a junior officer under him? If Potipher was junior officer, how about Mrs Potipher?

Do you who he later married? Pls find out Who Asenat was. She was a Princess. The daughter of the Chief priest of On. Compared to her, Mrs Potipher was low class.

You are exactly like Joseph's eldest brother Reuben, who a woman's unclothedness gives him shivers. He couldn't resist the temptation of his fathers wife, he went in and ended his destiny and that of his generation under 5minutes, if not for Moses who revived him.

When you take on Kim, what part of her follows you about announcing that you did her?

whatever you saw that attracted you will remain in her when you leave. you leave empty as you came, both physical and spiritually?
Even if you boast to your friends that you did Kim, it would mean you showing them a video that you indeed did her.

Instant gratification is the reason half of the world is buried with their visions unfulfilled.

Madam Potipher, just like every sugar mummy today is a distraction from your real enthronement. Be wise, Say no to distractions.

Don't eat your destiny in one sitting.

Lolsss... I am no Reuben oga... buh thanks though. .. with what I have overcomed, I'd call myself Joseph....

And I don't really like Kim K...
Re: Joseph And Potiphar Wife by analice107: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Jokerman:

Lolsss... I am no Reuben oga... buh thanks though. .. with what I have overcomed, I'd call myself Joseph....

And I don't really like Kim K...

Okay then, an very happy for you.

Keep being Joseph and dont fall for the Kims of this world. They are agents out to distract.
Nickie doesnt even hide hers.

shalom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Hell's Cafe In Paris (photos) / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / TB Joshua Deletes His US Election Prophesy Post From Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.