Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. (4140 Views)

See What This Useless Girl Posted On Facebook .. / Nigeria Is A Useless Country,you Need To Be Away From Nigeria To See It! / Nigerian Police And Nigerian Army Are Becoming Useless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by valerie1: 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
eyonigger is a useless boy, can u imagine, we met on the dating section a while back, like 5 months ago or so, I was the thread creator seeking a great guy with great personality, eyonigger caught my attention, I left thread after exchanging info. We have been in the communication for a while, I love talking to him, however we often talk, he's got the personality through his convo and he's got this killer voice.

At last we planned to meet yesterday at ozones cinema in Sabo-Iyaba, he was there as we planned, and my getting there he had already told me to wait for him downstairs so he can come pick me up, all of a sudden, i got there and his phone was off, I didnt see any1 coming down, i waited a while, then called him back again, he now said he was in the toilet then phone went off again. Later I got a txt message from him stating:

Be careful meeting people you dnt know, I am a spirit you are to meet today, but you are very lucky that I am not in my evil mood, go in peace.

Soon as I got this txt, I was instatanously afraid, but later on I thought about it well that this guy might just be pulling a smart one on me, maybe he has been looking at me from somewhere, because he asked me what color and type of dress I was wearing which I told him, I guess he just pulled a smart one on me, prolly coz he didnt see me as attractive as He may have expected, I thought people dnt depend on looks for dating these days, thought it was personality first. Eyonniger thanks.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by AniLee(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
Lesson learned. Stuff happens hey.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by debest1(m): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2009
he didnt like what he say, so he decided to leg it, soweeeeeeeee
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by candylips(m): 4:41pm On Oct 14, 2009
chei that guy wicked o grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2009
ROFL!! that's really a good sign of EYO NIGGER

EYONIGGER = MASQUERADE NIGGA grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by platinumnk(f): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
ouch angry what a bastard, didnt even have the nerve to greet you.

Who are raising these men? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2009
valerie1:

eyonigger is a useless boy, can u imagine, we met on the dating section a while back, like 5 months ago or so, I was the thread creator seeking a great guy with great personality, eyonigger caught my attention, I left thread after exchanging info. We have been in the communication for a while, I love talking to him, however we often talk, he's got the personality through his convo and he's got this killer voice.

At last we planned to meet yesterday at ozones cinema in Sabo-Iyaba, he was there as we planned, and my getting there he had already told me to wait for him downstairs so he can come pick me up, all of a sudden, i got there and his phone was off, I didnt see any1 coming down, i waited a while, then called him back again, he now said he was in the toilet then phone went off again. Later I got a txt message from him stating:

Be careful meeting people you dnt know, I am a spirit you are to meet today, but you are very lucky that I am not in my evil mood, go in peace.

Soon as I got this txt, I was instatanously afraid, but later on I thought about it well that this guy might just be pulling a smart one on me, maybe he has been looking at me from somewhere, because he asked me what color and type of dress I was wearing which I told him, I guess he just pulled a smart one on me, prolly coz he didnt see me as attractive as He may have expected, I thought people dnt depend on looks for dating these days, thought it was personality first. Eyonniger thanks.
lol nairaland and drama I love nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by candylips(m): 4:49pm On Oct 14, 2009
@platinumnk

you haven't been on here for a while. Did u see my yim. Sent it to you yesterday
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by platinumnk(f): 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2009
valerie1:

. Later I got a txt message from him stating:

Seriously? he sent that, didnt even have the balls to say it. You dont need him sweetie, what a lame o loser.

candylips:

@platinumnk

you haven't been on here for a while. Did u see my yim. Sent it to you yesterday

hey. . . yeah lifes been kinda craxy, i thought i saw u but it was somone else. Ill turn it on now.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by biola44: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2009
;d
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by posakosa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2009
*********yawn, boring*************
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2009
ROTFLMAO

Ahhhhhhh

Infact

LWKMD
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 14, 2009
Dayyum girl you put the Negro on blast tongue I love NL cheesy cheesy cheesy. MY girl guys are visual creatures o! They might look like the back end of a dilapidated moluwe bus but they expect Miss World grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by ebila(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2009
valerie1:

I smell a rat!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by ladyhard(f): 5:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
ebila:

I smell a rat!

Yes! A big fat evil rat from the pits of hell! Evil spirits have invaded NL!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 14, 2009
eyonigger come and defend yourself oh.

cash crunch or what prevented you from showing up after mesmerizing somebody with your killer voice.

**abi your wife/girlfriend caught you unawares**

valerie1:

he wasnt lying sha. Many people on here do have evil skin they like to put on when the spirit catches them.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chic2pimp(m): 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2009
I won't be suprised if this thread was created by . . . . . . . . * Cough Cough* cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2009
spill the beans nah.

Some of us cant keep up with all the latest news and hook ups around here.

So those of you with inside info should be kind enough to do the honors. wink
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by joxiri: 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2009
this is so funny next time maybe you guys should exchange pictures before meeting up
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2009
valerie1:

roflmao this part just kill me funniest thing i have seen in a long long time
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by IFELEKE(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2009
chic2pimp:

I won't be suprised if this thread was created by . . . . . . . . * Cough Cough* cheesy cheesy grin
grin lipsrsealed

eyo,
come and defend your honour oo!

btw @topic,
what's romantic about this?
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by 190: 5:48pm On Oct 14, 2009
ahhh

eyonigger
deji cant settle for anytin less~

ure less dan he tot u wud be
and worse physically
dats why he ran away wit his life~
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ poster

didnt u see the guy's name? eyo[b]nigger[/b] lol, the guy is a real niga that knows what he's doing, lol nice one
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by nnemak(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2009
@ post
the only reason his sent u dat text was because you WOWO die, shocked shocked shocked, lol
I personal don’t believe anybody is ugly but I think the Eyo guy must have thought you are.
I have heard guys leave gals they arranged blind date with when they are disappointed with what they see.

Dats why he had to go and throw-up in the gents before sending dat discharge text, then running 40x40 to his house,

NB, Next time tell the guy you are full of surprise and so you would not tell him what you would wear but he should tell you what he is wearing instead, grin grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by posakosa(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2009
Eyo did NOT like what he SAW so he played you. Maybe u're UGRY ? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked You should be ashamed to post this thread.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2009
nne_mak:

@ post
the only reason his sent u dat text was because you WOWO die, shocked shocked shocked, lol
[b]I personal don’t believe anybody is ugly but I think the Eyo guy must have thought you are.
I have heard guys leave gals they arranged blind date with when they are disappointed with what they see.

Dats why he had to go and throw-up in the gents before sending dat discharge text, then running 40x40 to his house,

NB, Next time tell the guy you are full of surprise and so you would not tell him what you would wear but he should tell you what he is wearing instead, grin grin

[/b]oh my stomach grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by edoyad(m): 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2009
@love-vendor i'm with you on this one . I have a feeling eyo nigger = valerie grin
the rat is so big i can smell it from the 15th terrace of Camp Nou. Eyo better come out now before i use my System down, conversion software 7.0 to fish you out grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 14, 2009
eyonigger is still MIA?

e be like say this thread no wan jump jare.

make I do some other thing.
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by chic2pimp(m): 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2009
edoyad:

@love-vendor i'm with you on this one . I have a feeling eyo nigger = valerie grin the rat is so big i can smell it from the 15th terrace of Camp Nou. Eyo better come out now before i use my System down, conversion software 7.0 to fish you out grin
Nah you talk am oo  grin grin grin cheesy cheesy.

IFELEKE:

grin lipsrsealed

eyo,
come and defend your honour oo!
Why the laughter nah? undecided cheesy Wetin I talk ehn? grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 14, 2009
The fish is really stinking oh! if the said girl met eyo-negro here then she should have more than one post grin Eyonegro get you sorry ass here this minute tongue grin
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by wisecutie: 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2009
I have never met a beautiful girl on a blind date.I had a case of one that had to travel from akwa-Ibom to Delta State(was there shortly).As I waited for this chic,I kept seeing girls with outstanding uglipalises that wore same clothes the chic described(funny enuf,they all had phones to their ear as I spoke to this person on the phone).My heart kept pounding like I was in some trouble.Finally I saw the girl and she was just there,very thin.What could I do?I had to take her home and treated her like a queen because I didnt want her to notice any surprise or disappointment.Come to think of it how many beautifl grls will come here to fool around?
My first few experiences discouraged me from doing B dates.90% or more of girls who go on blind dates around here are less than beautiful.I need a guy/girl to prove me wrong here.(It's more common to see a cute guy doing blind dates than a good-looking chic).

As a guy, the fact that you are cute doesnt warrant/give you power to treat ladies the way you like o.That's why the not-so-fine guys get the best girls.They treat them right,they are humble,nice,support the lady in all she does,etc,etc.That's why someone like regina askia could date someone like segun arinze.They are better,they work harder to please their woman.They are 'sweeter hearts'.Fine boys keep losing out.Enuf of all these.The essnce is to caution us all.Treat ladies right.They are very tender.I mean it very tender,no matter how 'sharp' their mouths.Think about this.

But the brother should have at least done the date and stopd calling or something.Please lets all treat ladies with the respect they deserve.haba!That's a very rude/embarrassing/childish/wussy attitude.That's actually acting less than a man.No matter how 'not fine' a chic looks,please treat them right.That's y they are called ladies.You could actually damage som1s self esteem if you dont,esp if she knows it has to do with her looks.
I am tired joor!
Re: Eyonigger Is A Useless Boy. by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 14, 2009
wisecutie:

I have never met a beautiful girl on a blind date.I had a case of one that had to travel from akawa-Ibom to Delta State(was there shortly).As I waited for this chic,I kept seeing girls with outstanding uglipalises that wore same clothes the chic described(funny enuf,they all had phones to their ear as I spoke to this person on the phone).My heart kept pounding like I was in some trouble.Finally I saw the girl and she was just there,very thin.What could I do?I had to take her home and treated her like a queen because I didnt want her to notice any surprise or disappointment.Come to think of it how many beautifl grls will come here to fool around?
My first few experiences discouraged me from doing B dates.90% or more of girls who go on blind dates around here are less than beautiful.I need a guy/girl to prove me wrong here.(It's more common to see a cute guy doing blind dates than a good-looking chic).

But the brother should have at least done the date and stopd calling or something.Please lets all treat ladies with the respect they deserve.haba!That's a very rude/embarrassing/childish/wussy attitude.That's actually acting less than a man.No matter how 'not fine' a chic looks,please treat them right.That's y they are called ladies.You could actually damage som1s self esteem if you dont,esp if she knows it has to do with her looks.
I am tired joor!

Your a sweetheart wink. Most of these guys calling these girls are not Mr Gorgeous themselves lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ptf Road Project Score Under Liberial True Nigerian Leader Buhari / What Does Kala Mean? / Let Pray For The People Of Nepal..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.