Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,522 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:07 PM

The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. (2374 Views)

Which Religion Will Take You To Heaven? / Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) / Angola Bans Islam, All Mosques To Be Destroyed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

There is nothing like first language in the first place? When the gods were made by the Almighty God, they all came with the ability to speak thousands of languages, but the ones they used most commonly billions of years ago are now archaic, but I Otem have come to bring back the BERIOT(which was the language most preferred among the gods in communicating in their own times).

lol, see your life....what's your relationship with sango, Ogun and co? so they are the one God Almighty created upon earth?, lol..........if you don't know, they invaded the earth, human being have been living upon the earth before they that called themselves small gods invaded the earth, because they have special power they quickly took over human being, because sango can display fire, human being summited to him and they started worshipping it...so also the rest of the gods.........they caused and started religion!...hope you know that those small gods have no human body, but they can possess human being.... check yourself, are you possessed..lol
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by otemanuduno: 4:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

lol, see your life....what's your relationship with sango, Ogun and co? so they are the one God Almighty created upon earth?, lol..........if you don't know, they invaded the earth, human being have been living upon the earth before they that called themselves small gods invaded the earth, because they have special power they quickly took over human being, because sango can display fire, human being summited to him and they started worshipping it...so also the rest of the gods.........they caused and started religion!...hope you know that those small gods have no human body, but they can possess human being.... check yourself, are you possessed..lol

Sango, Ogun are nephilims(born by the gods), just like Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal period), Krishna and Dionysus. The gods who were not born but are created directly by the Almighty God are Olorun, Eshu, Orunmila, Yahweh, Atum, Jupitus, Mercurious, Odin, Chaleb, Ra, El, Chimides, Largas(Allah) etc. If I was telling a lie, one of these gods would have struck me dead in anger. But THE TRUTH IS THAT, ALMIGHTY GOD didn't give anyone of them power to kill any human directly in our own world. ONLY THE EMOTIONS THEY CREATE IN US THROUGH THEIR WORDS CAN KILL US(emotions of fear, self pity, etc). [IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR OWN WORLD ARE THE WORDS, AND THE WORDS ARE WITH THE gods: AND THE WORDS ARE THE gods]

Any WORD OF A god YOU BELIEVE IN HAS THE POTENTIAL TO RULE YOUR SOUL IN THIS EARTH AND IN THE AFTERLIFE.
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by realmindz: 4:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

See what u wrote undecided..

I pray for you
your meme was funny at first, it's repeated use made it boring. U lack a sense of humour and creativity undecided
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 29, 2016
realmindz:

your meme was funny at first, it's repeated use made it boring. U lack a sense of humour and creativity undecided

It was meant for different folks.. I don't owe you any iota of humour.

you can kill yourself now if you're bored. Thanks cool
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Sango, Ogun are nephilims(born by the gods), just like Faulkin(Yeshua of the Neanderthal period), Krishna and Dionysus. The gods who were not born but are created directly by the Almighty God are Olorun, Eshu, Orunmila, Yahweh, Atum, Jupitus, Mercurious, Odin, Chaleb, Ra, El, Chimides, Largas(Allah) etc. If I was telling a lie, one of these gods would have struck me dead in anger. But THE TRUTH IS THAT, ALMIGHTY GOD didn't give anyone of them power to kill any human directly in our own world. ONLY THE EMOTIONS THEY CREATE IN US THROUGH THEIR WORDS CAN KILL US(emotions of fear, self pity, etc). [IN THE BEGINNING OF OUR OWN WORLD ARE THE WORDS, AND THE WORDS ARE WITH THE gods: AND THE WORDS ARE THE gods]

Any WORD OF A god YOU BELIEVE IN HAS THE POTENTIAL TO RULE YOUR SOUL IN THIS EARTH AND IN THE AFTERLIFE.

what's ur afterlife?

I have already to you you are possessed and that's the confirmation of your last sentence..... Any word of a god....u...believed in....Check yourself
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by otemanuduno: 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Gboyee4fun:

what's ur afterlife?

I have already to you you are possessed and that's the confirmation of your last sentence..... Any word of a god....u...believed in....Check yourself

Possessed? What's the meaning of that
I go to the Valley of Shadow of Death after my death. That's the temporary abode made By the ALMIGHTY god for corrections of mistakes while in the world.
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Gboyee4fun(m): 8:29pm On Sep 29, 2016
otemanuduno:

Possessed? What's the meaning of that
I go to the Valley of Shadow of Death after my death. That's the temporary abode made By the ALMIGHTY god for corrections of mistakes while in the world.

lol, see otem that knows nothing......yeah..possessed as in a devil is in you.......lol....

I like your definition about valley of death...but after the temporary time has expired, where will the people there return to?
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by realmindz: 8:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

It was meant for different folks.. I don't owe you any iota of humour.

you can kill yourself now if you're bored. Thanks cool
you may defend ursef till the end of age, ur excuses for ur boring nature, lack of creativity and pathetic humour cannot hide the facts. Your jokes are capable of making a rock weep.
Nigeria is suffering enough already pls....
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2016
realmindz:

you may defend ursef till the end of age, ur excuses for ur boring nature, lack of creativity and pathetic humour cannot hide the facts. Your jokes are capable of making a rock weep.
Nigeria is suffering enough already pls....

Next time, try pick on someone your own size. Kids of these days smh. You're actually seeking my attention.

How pathetic, cuz your method of familiarizing isn't accepted.

I don't see how my lifestyle concerns you, and i am not here to please you neither am i ur circus clown.

If you need amusement, go meet a comedian or clown, am not one....

Just knock it off and repent from Quoting me hey! Atheist.
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by realmindz: 10:26pm On Sep 29, 2016
Jacksonville:

Next time, try pick on someone your own size. Kids of these days smh. You're actually seeking my attention.

How pathetic, cuz your method of familiarizing isn't accepted.

I don't see how my lifestyle concerns you, and i am not here to please you neither am i ur circus clown.

If you need amusement, go meet a comedian or clown, am not one....

Just knock it off and repent from Quoting me hey! Atheist.
believe me, I took u for a clown
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Gboyee4fun(m): 12:47am On Sep 30, 2016
realmindz:

*Realmindz*

so are you truly an atheist
realmindz:

*Realmindz*

so are you truly an atheist? I will destroyed any atheist mind now, if atheist can believe in the maker of the phone they are using and the maker of the phone believed in God's existence, and they (atheists) think they are wiser than the maker of the phone........they are just walloping in their foolishness.

whatever your mindset is, God is real, Jesus Christ is real, Holy Spirit is real and the Satan is real.
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by Nobody: 3:21am On Sep 30, 2016
realmindz:
bye
Re: The Strong Man Of Religion Will Be Destroyed. by realmindz: 5:26am On Sep 30, 2016
Gboyee4fun:
*Realmindz*

so are you truly an atheist*Realmindz*

so are you truly an atheist? I will destroyed any atheist mind now, if atheist can believe in the maker of the phone they are using and the maker of the phone believed in God's existence, and they (atheists) think they are wiser than the maker of the phone........they are just walloping in their foolishness.

whatever your mindset is, God is real, Jesus Christ is real, Holy Spirit is real and the Satan is real.
OMG u are so right, what ve I been thinking. I fee so terrible right now and ashamed of mysef.

oh why did I not know, even though the bible which had the genealogy of the jews has said it all..The most perfect book of all time, even though it has uncountable contradictions and unproven unrealistic facts, it's just me not believing by faith..

why me why did I ever question the most loving Yaweh, the warlord of the jews who destroyed many nations, children and were sacrificed as burnt offering unto his holy alter.

why did I not believe that the whole universe was created in 6 days about 6000 years ago. That the age of the earth has been proven scientifically to be about billions of years old is jst Yaweh testing my faith...

oh white jesus, the creator of adam and eve who populated blacks, whites and all the races of the world, even though it is scientific madness and senseless to believe that but science has forgotten that u are a Yaweh of miracles..

oh pefect loving Yaweh, the all knowing who knows the beginning and d end and never make mistakes, even though u regretted creating man and destroyed man in a flood as a loving father which u are...

even though Noah was the only surviving family of the flood, but u did ur wonderful magic by ensuring that many other nations and races in billions(whites, blacks, Indians, Mongolians, arabs) came again from just one family..
.I know it is silly to believe but our white master has given us a book and we must by faith..
yes we must believe by faith, though no single evidence that our loving israel were ever slaves in egyptian records which dates back to thousand of years....nor did any ancient civilization ever remembered a time when Noah was there ancestor or a world flood happen.. (they are jst being foolish)

Oh white Master Jewish Jesus, forgive me...even though there is no proof nor date of ur existence on earth but we have proofs of men who lived before and after you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2022 CAC Sunday School Manual & Living Water Devotionals Now Available / The Rhapsody Of Realities Study Bible. Revelations 22:18-19. Adding And Removing / TB Joshua Critics Are His Sign Board For His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.