Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda (24175 Views)

Tinubu: Don't Discuss Buhari's Second Term With Me / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Make Sure Nothing Happens To Tinubu And Others – Fayose Tells Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Limitednow: 6:22am On Sep 28, 2016
SUPPORT for the National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Chief John Oyegun mounted on Tuesday  as prominent leaders of the party lauded his leadership qualities, describing him as “a man of honour, integrity and dignity”.

In a statement in Abuja by the Chairman of APC United Front, Alhaji Ibrahim Musa and made available to Social Times, the leaders described as laughable the calls  on Oyegun to resign as chairman of the APC by Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu and his co-travellers, saying the world has seen a more progressive party under his dynamic leadership.

“Chief Odigie Oyegun is not under the influence of a powerful and sinister arm of government. He will never thwart the will of the people” the leaders said.

They praised the national chairman for his strategic roles in internal party governance and in the development and promulgation of party policy.

Listing intellectual depth, credible track record, futuristic vision and personal integrity as key requirements for a progressive leader, the leaders eulogized Oyegun for giving equal rights and opportunities to members of the APC regardless of status, class and affiliation.

“Leadership goes with creativity, sensitivity, compassion, innovation, courage, vision, character, competence, focus, passion, responsibility, self-discipline, service delivery and a very high dosage of patriotism. Oyegun is an embodiment of transparency and accountability” the statement said.

The leaders commended Oyegun for bringing about a more dynamic way of administering the affairs of the party, sacrificing his comfort to work tirelessly for the party and for allowing the wheel of democracy to run constitutionally.

“As a man with impeccable record in governance and party politics, Chief Odigie Oyegun will never derail from the path of honour”

The leaders, who also thanked Nigerians at home and abroad for the confidence reposed on Oyegun, applauded him for the pragmatic steps taken to address the problems in the party in Ondo State.

“Oyegun is an honest and highly effective leader. He has built a reputation anchored on integrity over the years. He is a fountain of quality advice, inspiration, encouragement and hope. He deserves the biggest thanks for being a team player and using his undivided and thorough leadership style in growing the party” the leaders said.

Identifying his commitment to principle in the practice of politics, the rule of law and the best democratic tradition of fairness as some of the attributes that brought him into collusion with Tinubu and others, the leaders commended him for enriching the development journey of the party and the country.

The leaders described the decision of the Appeal Panel as selfish.

“Oyegun is honest, dedicated, committed, and God fearing. He is a consummate politician, proven administrator and a bridge builder. He is a man of honour, integrity and dignity” the statement said.

The leaders while describing Oyegun as a true democrat, a hard-working, progressive person and leader with credibility, character and calm advised him to continue with his good work.

According to the leaders, “Tinubu should not to destroy the party with his selfish and anti-democratic agenda.”

The leaders, who also recalled the sterling performance of Oyegun during his days as governor of Edo State, said the current national chairman of APC performed excellently in all the sectors.

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2016/09/dont-destroy-party-with-your-selfish-and-anti-democratic-agenda-apc-united-front-to-tinubu/

4 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Usman212s: 6:24am On Sep 28, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by saintkel(m): 6:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Tinubu's time is up

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by gunuvi(m): 6:28am On Sep 28, 2016
Marriage of strange bed fellows. Useless people.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 6:29am On Sep 28, 2016
Rubbish front

They should keep quiet

When he was using his money ,time & energy

Where is this Musa something?

A slap at jagaban is not to him alone .....................

Jagaban will get back to them soon

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2016
saintkel:
Tinubu's time is up

You are very wrong

Nah Nnamdi kanu that criminal in kuje that his time is up

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by faaz24: 6:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Prominent APC leaders...But who is Ibrahim Musa, how prominent is he in APC ?

Truth is the name JAGABAN sends shivers down the spines of some people to the extent they are afraid to openly castigate him for fear of it backfiring.
The real leaders of APC are yet to speak and I can bet that when they eventually do you can be sure they will only plead for calm.
Hate him or love him, JAGABAN remains the rock of gibraltar of nigeria politics. ....JAGABAN , TWALE SIR !!!

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Flyingngel(m): 6:30am On Sep 28, 2016
I believe this is the first time Tinubu is involved in National politics. Abuja is not Lagos or Osun that he can tell anybody to stand or sit and they will obey him. He has to stop counting his chicken before they r born. Is it that he want all d southwest to b control by him? Let him not b greedy, afterall they warn him abt Northeners instead he was busy on hw to remove GEJ.

Be there as it may, i love his political sagacity.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2016
faaz24:
Prominent APC leaders...But who is Ibrahim Musa, how prominent is he in APC ?

help me ask them ooo

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by saintkel(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong
Well ur signature says it all, no need arguing

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by saintkel(m): 6:39am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong

16 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:42am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish front

They should keep quiet

jagaban ko, jagajaja Bag ni. thief-nubu has been position, sink that into your brain and move on. thanks.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 6:45am On Sep 28, 2016
Flyingngel:
I believe this is the first time Tinubu is involved in National politics. Abuja is not Lagos or Osun that he can tell anybody to stand or sit and they will obey him. He has to stop counting his chicken before they r born. Is it that he want all d southwest to b control by him? Let him not b greedy, afterall they warn him abt Northeners instead he was busy on hw to remove GEJ.

Be there as it may, i love his political sagacity.

Bros calm down

Don't bring that division not to romance with other

Regions here

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2016
DONMAYOR19:
jagaban ko, jagajaja Bag ni. thief-nubu has been position, sink that into your brain and move on. thanks.

Jagaban is the nightmare of PDP &

Wailers

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Flexherbal(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2016
If these people do not manage this well, it will cause a propblem , later.

2 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
saintkel:

No politician in the whole of southern Nigeria

Ever achieve what he has achieved

Some set of people just envy him for know reason

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by forgiveness: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
Can not decipher anything from this write up.

2 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Otono123(m): 6:53am On Sep 28, 2016
If they like they should destroy their party. after all na who the party epp

12 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Otono123(m): 6:58am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:
Rubbish front

They should keep quiet

Hope you get food to eat later cos all this politicians you are killing yourself for are bastardly rich and don't care about you

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 7:02am On Sep 28, 2016
Otono123:
Hope you get food to eat later cos all this politicians you are killing yourself for are bastardly rich and don't care about you
it's not about tinubu anymore

It's more than he himself now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Flyingngel(m): 7:05am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki :

Bros calm down

Regions here

Guy i am not bringing division here but am saying it d way it is: not that any of them knws me let alone will pay me.
Frm what u have been reading, is it not d chief of staff, Mamman Daura and others that are fighting anything Tinubu and r they not Northeners?

Guy truth is always bitter, but we must say it.

24 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 7:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Flyingngel:
sarrki :

Bros calm down

Regions here

Guy i am not bringing division here but am saying it d way it is: not that any of them knws me let alone will pay me.
Frm what u have been reading, is it not d chief of staff, Mamman Daura and others that are fighting anything Tinubu and r they not Northeners?

Guy truth is always bitter, but we must say it.

The show is more than tinubu now
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Flyingngel(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki :

The show is more than tinubu now.

Yea, it is moving to a new dimension.

7 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 7:17am On Sep 28, 2016
Flyingngel:
sarrki :

The show is more than tinubu now.

Yea, it is moving to a new dimension.

We don't worship money like ugandas

So we will stand firmly till its over

Even if I disagree with some of his policies

I stand with Jagaban on this

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2016
They can't be serious now shocked this happened so fast, in less than 2yrs WOW

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

You are very wrong

grin what has Nnamdi kanu got to do with this? You're now equating Nnamdi kanu with the person of Tinubu?Adonbilivit cheesy cry

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Flyingngel(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki :

I stand with Jagaban on this.

Uganda? Well i won't go there. To me i believe southwest, south-south and southeast shld rally round each other b it political or economical.

You have no option than to support ur own- Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by chuksmore: 7:28am On Sep 28, 2016
noted
Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by Mujaheeeden: 7:29am On Sep 28, 2016
sarrki:

I stand with Jagaban on this
My yoruba landlord has been disturbing me to pay him for extra years so that my rent will expire by 2020.

Remember yoruba don't worship money but they are eating their future today.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 7:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Flyingngel:
sarrki :

I stand with Jagaban on this.

Uganda? Well i won't go there. To me i believe southwest south-south and southeast shld rally round each other b it political or economical.

You have no option than to support ur own- Tinubu.

Exactly what we have been clamoring for

North is divided into 3

South is divided into 3

We are not united in the south that's why we always

Shout marginalisation

3 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by funlord(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2016
grin

Party wey don already destroy by 50%?

Anyway make una dey there still dey request for jams, if care is not taken the "dj go finally off una music for this party by 2019"!

6 Likes

Re: APC United Front To Tinubu: Don't Destroy Party With Your Selfish Agenda by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
My yoruba landlord has been disturbing me to pay him for extra years so that my rent will expire by 2020.

Remember yoruba don't worship money but they are eating their future today.

Lol

The man have several of those houses he rented out to

People like you that came from the east to seek for

greener pasture.

Don't be ungrateful thank him wella

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trump Will Stop Buhari From Islamizing Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Ohikwe Ahmed Relocates To Cemetery Over Edward Onoja's Abuse Of Power / Stop The Joke About Interim Government, Elections Will Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.