Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Proofreading Service - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proofreading Service (332 Views)

Bring All Your Proofreading/editing Issues Here / Editing Or Proofreading: Which Do You Mean? / Do You Use Proofreading Services? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proofreading Service by Yusufroqib: 6:51am On Sep 28, 2016
I used the service for proofreading my dissertation, since i am not a native speaker. I am 100% satisfied with the changes and the feedback. Even though in the beginning i was not sure if it was secure enough to give my thesis to a site that accidentally saw one day, after all i think that it was the right decision.
During my dissertation proofreading, I used two websites but http://writingdeal.com/essay-proofreading-services honestly was the best. After I did proofreading and gave it to my supervisor, I found multiple mistakes form anther website in English grammar and idea flow but WritingDeal Very rarely makes mistake. You can also check it out.

(1) (Reply)

NDDC Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Program 2016 / Lautech ? The School Was Never For Once Closed.... / Win Up To N1,000,000 In Konga Cash Home Bonanza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.