Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) (83521 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
Original Poster@osemu8 at Ewoyi Primary School,Uromi,Ward 10

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by NE555: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2016
bilulu:

so its ur like dat ve been shouting APC cuz I can c u re not in Edo state....... how its done is once u re accredited den u vote not d old way
the rules have changed. upgrade to latest version bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 9:57am On Sep 28, 2016
osemu8:
Voting about to commence at Ward 1, unit 2, Ovia North East LGA.

There's no way VOTING can commence by this time.

Have they finished ACCREDITATION?

These are the sort of ignorant people who litter this NL

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Large turnup of voters at Ewoyi Primary School,Uromi,Esan North East

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

i said about to,not voting have started....learn to understand the use of English...God bless u

8 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Agbgift(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2016
NE555:

the rules have changed. upgrade to latest version bro
No u need to upgrade. Immediately after accreditation, u vote. No need to wait hours after accreditation before u vote.

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by drsolob2(m): 10:04am On Sep 28, 2016
Godwin obaseki about to vote in oredo ward 4

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by DeRay98(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Can everybody see that the school buildings used as voting centres are good condition?
These were all done by Oshiomhole's administration.
That's continuity Edo needs not the hate propagated just for election campaign purposes.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by pepperandsalt(m): 10:09am On Sep 28, 2016
Dasini:
This dude that said someone just called that PDP is leading somewhere is an addicted liar, accreditation will still be on by now, have been part of the process before, you have to end accreditation before voting can commence. This is just 9am, for those who know the process am sure will agree with me that it can't be so. How did you know a party is leading when they have not voted not to talk of finished. These are the people who write nonsense, in the next few hours you will see this same ediots saying they have rigged it, that the result cant be real. They are paid to raise unnecessary dust, to tag the other party as evil or riggers, whereas they are out for their evil. Funny enough, how many voters even come on nairaland, the market women and many other edo citizens don't even know if nairaland exist. Election is never won on nairaland, we have seen this from several past elections in this country that they make so much noise, but the end will justify the means.
this one vote once you are accredited
Dasini:
This dude that said someone just called that PDP is leading somewhere is an addicted liar, accreditation will still be on by now, have been part of the process before, you have to end accreditation before voting can commence. This is just 9am, for those who know the process am sure will agree with me that it can't be so. How did you know a party is leading when they have not voted not to talk of finished. These are the people who write nonsense, in the next few hours you will see this same ediots saying they have rigged it, that the result cant be real. They are paid to raise unnecessary dust, to tag the other party as evil or riggers, whereas they are out for their evil. Funny enough, how many voters even come on nairaland, the market women and many other edo citizens don't even know if nairaland exist. Election is never won on nairaland, we have seen this from several past elections in this country that they make so much noise, but the end will justify the means.
Dasini:

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Wazzaowner(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
XtremelyCoded:
A twitter user just reported..

At my polling center,a lot of APC agents are offering 5k to 10k to vote For Obaseki Everybody is rejecting them. God bless them #EdoDecides
Dats nt Possible Bro... A normal Benin Street Guy Wl sell his soul 4 free 1k nt to talk of 5k..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Tosssin(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2016
ize-iyamu asked ambode to leave edo state, meanwhile ambode is in his office @alausa

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Uyi168: 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
Oboi,dem just dey share money 4 here o...i dey collect my share sharply..
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 10:23am On Sep 28, 2016
osemu8:
i said about to,not voting have started....learn to understand the use of English...God bless u

See this SSCE holder trying to teach me english lmao

"About to"? On official schedule voting cannot commence until 11am (minimum) that's how many hours from now? Is that as imminent as the ACCREDITATION which from the pic is obviously "about to" commence?

Better learn English well b4 ur words put u and others in trouble.

Fake news travels like wildfire if you're not sure of what's currently happening then pls shut up and not spread ignorance fuelled news.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by fuckyoumhen: 10:24am On Sep 28, 2016
osemu8:
Original Poster@osemu8 at Ewoyi Primary School,Uromi,Ward 10
good job, your head though. lol

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Samcent: 10:25am On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Sir, I think u are wrong. I just listened to d PDP candidate on a live radio programme, and he has cast his vote already.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by JBUZZ: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2016
DeRay98:
Can everybody see that the school buildings used as voting centres are good condition?
These were all done by Oshiomhole's administration.
That's continuity Edo needs not the hate propagated just for election campaign purposes.
Are u campaigning for Oshiomole? Is Oshiomole in the race undecided

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by pxjosh(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

"About to"? On official schedule voting cannot commence until 11am (minimum) that's how many hours from now? Is that as imminent as the ACCREDITATION which from the pic is obviously "about to" commence?

Fake news travels like wildfire if you're not sure of what's currently happening then pls shut up and not spread ignorance fuelled news.
in the new system Accreditation is done and voting follows immediately. so there's no point waiting till 11am or whatever. this is the new system

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by dihno4real(m): 10:29am On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

wake up dude.. voting has started... a lot of voters have casted their votes..... embrace the change...#Edodecide2016

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by zeo(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2016

Have they finished ACCREDITATION? [i][/i]

I kn u re nt in Edo.The patern for this election is to vote immediately u re accredited u do nt need to come back as it was done in previous elections.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:30am On Sep 28, 2016
Icon4s:

PDP will clear 99% of votes from the Benin GRA of course. Ize Iyama is our next governor.

Dualization of Ugbor road loading........ lipsrsealed
am not doubtin it cos wen I went down to amagba village tru G.R.A, my broda, its as if dat area iz not part of benin city and edo state. no single road

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ekhai(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
ochejoseph:
Dokpesi on a queue waiting for accreditation

Today is a day for PDP

Dokpesi can't deliver that unit he is voting to PDP. Check the result later.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by demandtruth: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:
someone jez called on a radio program from adesuwa girls skool, gra dat pdp iz clearin dat locale dat apc has lost already.

Pls, all of you guys shouting now from alaigbo that pdp is winning
should not come back here to shout when actual voting ends

Haha, how gullible can one be.
When voting has not even commenced you are here giving a loser
opinion like that will change the reality on ground

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Okundaye4(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Wetin dey do dis one? ITK. My brother in Oredo voted 9:46 am

10 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by IEDA: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
smartoliver:
Nairalanders go just dey hala PDP for here,yet dem nor go vote..I wonder if na una dey control the minds of the voters...if APC win am now,una go sey dem rig am wen una nor go vote for PDP...Nigerians sha... ;DNairalanders go just dey hala PDP for here,yet dem nor go vote..I wonder if na una dey control the minds of the voters...if APC win am now,una go sey dem rig am wen una nor go vote for PDP...Nigerians sha...
so we that are in edo including myself,are we not part of the people clamouring for pdp on nairaland....and mind you i must vote ooo....strictlyPOI

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by dihno4real(m): 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

wake up dude voting has started.. some voters have done theirs... embrace the change... Edodecide2016

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by whyteone: 10:34am On Sep 28, 2016
Dasini:
Take it easy guy.The process has been altered slightly since the Bayelsa election.Now accreditation and voting go on simultaneously.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ChukwuIbrahim: 10:35am On Sep 28, 2016
henchamb:
With all these good looking school buildings, pdp still claim that apc did nothing in Edo state.
I know how terrible the polling units looked like in 2007 elections before Osho baba won
cosmetic development!

no chairs, tables, materials & teachers in those beautiful buildings, dats how oshiomole deceive edolites

3 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Onogiede(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2016
I can see the Edo future is soooooo bright this time,...PDP is uptop

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
The love of APC here is flowing like milk and honey. Ward 2,

Sijo01 I would love to see you o. I'm in the same place right now. PDP agents are not sharing money as usual and their members have sarted complaining bitterly

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by pxjosh(m): 10:38am On Sep 28, 2016
ChukwuIbrahim:

cosmetic development!

no chairs, tables, materials & teachers in those beautiful buildings, dats how oshiomole deceive edolites
How I wish PDP even gave us cosmetic development while they were in power.

By the way you saying they don't have chairs, table and materials is very very false.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by LorDBolton(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
dihno4real:
wake up dude voting has started.. some voters have done theirs... embrace the change... Edodecide2016

Then don't be surprised at inconclusive elections or rigged elections.

The jega pattern worked very well, focus on accreditation at the end of the exercise u fill the report(p.o) while apo's rearrange the pattern for voting.

In the presence of party agents u fill in the number of accredited voters so at the end of the process u can easily spot over-voting.

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by IEDA: 10:39am On Sep 28, 2016
drsolob2:
Godwin obaseki about to vote in oredo ward 4
mtcheeeew....someone who is gonna vote for pdp...he is that confused....

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno / Sanusi Dethroned By Kano State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.