Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) (83509 Views)

Anambra Governorship Election 2017 Results - Live Updates (Unofficial) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC / INEC Announces Results Of Edo Governorship Election: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Morrisonoo(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
Pls how is d election goin
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Slymonster(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2016
GbovoLee:
Its been a battle of who got more money in my ward..though everything has been peaceful but Apc has vowed to double anything Pdp is sharing.as at when this report was delivered it was still at pdp-1000naira Apc-2000naira..
the Apc agents even vowed if pdp could up theirs to 5k they would double. and. pay pdp..oshio welldone you've finally turned santa claus money e wit our money

politics make you turn God no matter how cool you are and that's why I don't trust both.. no gentle man..They all shared money but the highest bidder wins...even from collation centre things will change too..

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:32pm On Sep 28, 2016
unuane1:
I'm so ashamed after witnessing what is going on right now in my polling unit and also all the calls I have made has confirm so far that APC mostly are giving out 2 - 3k each and as of now when I tune in to radio listening to more than 5 radio station and all the callers mostly from Edo south are reporting of Money inducement from ruling party. Just too bad.

Our leaders have have the masses so hungry that they are ready to collect even N200 to vote
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
APC think their N2000 bribe will work. How many people can you bribe and how many people will vote for you after collecting the bribe when they know the bribe can afford a bag of rice undecided
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by tinsel: 1:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
unuane1:
I'm so ashamed after witnessing what is going on right now in my polling unit and also all the calls I have made has confirm so far that APC mostly are giving out 2 - 3k each and as of now when I tune in to radio listening to more than 5 radio station and all the callers mostly from Edo south are reporting of Money inducement from ruling party. Just too bad.
You are already complaining. Sign of defeat. Winning election is not talking nonsense in nairaland.

10 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by khadaffi(m): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2016
unuane1:

The situation is so pathetic. Its the same in my ward. APC and PDP are just sharing money to voters.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by solpat(m): 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Both parties sharing money upandancheesy

Reporting Live at Oredo Ward 12, Ministry of Education, Iyaro, Benin City
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by basingstoke: 1:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
This same oshimole will be accusing Jonathan. Today na today. APC is going away from south south

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by eyeview: 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
Please when they give you money, collect and thank them.
.....then go to the booth and vote your choice

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by IRAPADA(m): 1:43pm On Sep 28, 2016
unuane1:
if
if it where to be pdp sharing the money you wldnot be shamed,everyone know both party are sharing money so accept defeat if ur party loose the election

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
Kposa! Kposa! Gunshot from the soldiers in my area and everyone running for safety. APC una never see chonchi.. By the time the result is announced, high BP go show

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Alighoda2(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
oh my God what's happening to edo state ,apc and oshiomole has finished this state, u can't pay the workers of the state their salaries but you are willing to share millions for the people to vote for you, oshiomole is a devil that must be uproot out of this state.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Slymonster(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2016
lol men just dey enjoy money from both side,free beer this evening

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Slymonster(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Alighoda2:
oh my God what's happening to edo state ,apc and oshiomole has finished this state, u can't pay the workers of the state their salaries but you are willing to share millions for the people to vote for you, oshiomole is a devil that must be uproot out of this state.

shut up there,are pdp not also sharing..Did you come out and vote

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Kaira333: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
Dasini:
This dude that said someone just called that PDP is leading somewhere is an addicted liar, accreditation will still be on by now, have been part of the process before, you have to end accreditation before voting can commence. This is just 9am, for those who know the process am sure will agree with me that it can't be so. How did you know a party is leading when they have not voted not to talk of finished. These are the people who write nonsense, in the next few hours you will see this same ediots saying they have rigged it, that the result cant be real. They are paid to raise unnecessary dust, to tag the other party as evil or riggers, whereas they are out for their evil. Funny enough, how many voters even come on nairaland, the market women and many other edo citizens don't even know if nairaland exist. Election is never won on nairaland, we have seen this from several past elections in this country that they make so much noise, but the end will justify the means.
U are lieing accreditation and voting are going on dsame time.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by dadarupees(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Mean while oredo, egor, ikpoba-okha are warming up grin
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by franchizy(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
Reports from all polling units says PDP leading with a land slide at New Benin, Ring Rod, sapele Road, GRA, Adolor college road, uwasota,

More details coming.

2 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ayclem01(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
DLondonboiy:
Power is gradually returning to the people...

PdP is winning...

All I hear is "God punish change"...Edo people dey vex...

lol, very sure u r sleeping, u better open ur eyes ohhhhhh,

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Alighoda2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Slymonster:

bros are you okay? apc and oshiomole don't mean well for the state and Nigerian as whole, I know it is people like you that put us into this untold hardship we are facing in this country now.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by alaskido(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Queue up to vote for another thief and looter. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Kaira333: 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Tosssin:
ize-iyamu asked ambode to leave edo state, meanwhile ambode is in his office @alausa
Its a lie Amobode is Neva in alausa. Someone said he went to US but he neva call to tell TVC where he is.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Mzflexydeeva(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
schoolhelpng:
Even nairaland is corrupt... I know someone open a thread like this morning and yet not in front page but look at this only because of pictures then that one is left behind....
How I wish people can protest here, ...but no. .
one day Nairalandians will fight for the biasment of the Nairaland Moderators... And I will lead that protest...
Na now u dey know I've been a victim
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Alighoda2(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2016
franchizy:
Reports from all polling units says PDP leading with a land slide at New Benin, Ring Rod, sapele Road, GRA, Adolor college road, uwasota,

More details coming.
goodnews,finally that monkey is out of this state
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ChukwuIbrahim: 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
freemanbubble:
oshio thief and apc are sharing money in edo state. this is not fair. am in benin city
my broda, d money sharin is too much.
d security officers are deeply involved.
only apc iz sharin money at emokpa skool mission road, pdp & apc agents connivin to help apc win.

too bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Just voted,PDP all d way

6 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ayclem01(m): 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Slymonster:

my boss tnx, most person here r just being partial, i just left uselu secondary school now, both PDP and APC are sharing money, dat is d fact on ground. but as we all kn APC has better chance cos de r doing just wat locals want. bigger sharing.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
Alighoda2:
goodnews,finally that monkey is out of this state

That "monkey" rescued your state from the years of decay and nothingness. Respect that "monkey".

7 Likes

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by tectonotimes: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
WHY ALL ENTREPRENEURS MUST EMBRACE E-MAIL MARKETING CAMPAIGN
E-mail marketing is the easiest and most affordable way of reaching your target audience and would-be customers within some minutes. If you spend little percentage of just your one month budget for advertisement on email marketing, you could double your client base. Harvard Business Review has proven that email marketing has a far higher return on investment (ROI) than traditional advertisement and even the highly advocated social media adverts.

E-mail marketing is fast becoming the most reliable and profitable marketing strategy in this country owing to the fact that each recipient of your e-mail campaign is more likely to patronize you. So, if you have not started using this strategy in your business, you are definitely missing a whole lot of patronage from prospective big clients.

With e-mail addresses at your disposal, you do not need to pay through your nose again in placing adverts in the print or electronic media for your products and services. You just have to package your adverts/proposals very well and send directly to your prospective clients via e-mail. It will reduce cost, time and improve the bottom-line of your organization. The e-mail addresses are usually separated with commas (,). You will just paste your proposal/advert on the body of the e-mail, copy and paste the e-mail addresses on the BCC row bit by bit and send. It is very simple. For more information on the advantages of e-mail marketing, click the link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2015/07/tectono-business-review-in-conjunction_21.html
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by ArchitGreen(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=4everGod post=49744371]

That "monkey" rescued your state from the years of decay and nothingness. Respect that "monkey".[/quote
when that monkey thinks he's a gorilla.... surelyhe hastily be reminded of his monkey status

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=ArchitGreen post=49744458][/quote]
And you are the Gazelle that calls another a monkey right?

1 Like

Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by franchizy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Reports from Esan and Oredo shows PDP candidate leading with a landslide.

Voting ends by 2pm, however those on the queque as at 2pm will be allowed to cast there votes.

More details coming.
Re: Edo Governorship Election 2016: Live Updates (Pictures) by Opinedecandid(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
tinsel:

You are already complaining. Sign of defeat. Winning election is not talking nonsense in nairaland.
Why not address the issues he has raised in the post?
Between you and him, your post and his,which one makes less sense?

#JUST ASKING.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Eucharia Ojukwu: Senator Elisha Abbo's Wife Died Of HIV/AIDS - Sister Tells Sun / Ongoing Fight At Alaba International Market? / Angry Soldier Kills Four Of His Colleagues In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.