Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,800 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) (23637 Views)

Let Discuss Tarasha And Return Of Tarasha By Oyinprince. / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by missuniverse(f): 9:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Don Pedro...
the name brings to mind Don Pedro José Donoso

FOLLOWING...
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2016
missuniverse:
Don Pedro... the name brings to mind Don Pedro José Donoso

FOLLOWING...
Hehe... You sef watch that film?
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Talius(m): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2016
Oyinprince:
Hehe...
You sef watch that film?

Who no watch Second chance?
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by missuniverse(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by missuniverse(f): 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2016
Oyinprince:
Hehe...
You sef watch that film?
I watch am oo
That year d film nearly burst person brain
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
missuniverse:
I watch am oo
That year d film nearly burst person brain
True!
I was even searching for the book, "Life after Death" grin
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Talius:

Who no watch Second chance?
ehen I never just hear people too talk about am

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 7:46pm On Sep 29, 2016
Chapter 1 Part 2

***A month later***

Mabel and Laura drove into the large compound in the black Lexus IS 350C, they rode straight to the park. The roof of the car closed after a minute of parking, then in the next minute Laura came out from the passenger's side while Mabel from the driver's side. They began to walk towards the main building which was some metres away from the park.

The compound was a very large one; large enough to form community, the total number of people living there including the gardeners, chefs, security guards, cleaners and other domestic staffs was only a little lesser than hundred. The place was in itself like a factory which provided lots of job opportunities to people.

Mabel and Laura got to the entrance of the house to meet a surprise, Don Pedro had come home unannounced.

"Honey!" Mabel screamed and ran into the arms of the husband who had the little boy's head resting on his shoulder. The bodyguard who was standing near Don Pedro shifted back, his name was Eric.

"Careful," he warned in soft tones, or the little man here's going to flare up.

"Wow! Why didn't you tell me you were going to come home?" She released herself from his grip and hit his chest lightly, faking an angry face.

"Oh! Someone wants me to go back?" He sang the words in a bass tone.

"Come on, no!" She said with a playful smile and hit him lightly on the chest again. Then he pulled her closer to himself with his right hand and covered her lips with his.

The kiss continued until someone coughed, they released themselves and found Laura staring at them in a mischievous manner.

"Everyone one is watching," she said and used her eyes to point to Anne who had been standing at the back of her parents and watching them excitedly. Laura walked into the house with a bag in her hands.

They turned to see Anne looking up at their faces with a big grin.

"Naughty girl," Mabel said and hugged the little girl. The family then walked into the house holding hands together.

Twenty minutes later, they were at the dining. The table was made of glass materials and the chairs were made with light shiny metal for the legs and leather for the seat. They ate in silence for the first few minutes, enjoying the meal prepared by the head cook, John.

"So, how's Laura coping?" Don Pedro finally broke the silence, chewing a small piece of meat.

"She's doing fine as you can see," Mabel answered and they both looked at Laura who confirmed it with a smile.

"Hmm... Lord Fredrick keeps on talking about her and how he wants her to learn quick and start the business as soon as possible," Don Pedro added.

"What is his definition of soon?" Mabel asked, wiggling her head to push back the attachment which covered her eyes. "Laura still has a year and eleven months for her stewardship," she quickly added.

"A year and eleven months?" Laura exclaimed, she froze with her spoon raised midway. "That's approximately two years," she said dropping the spoon back into the plate.

"Uh oh! It's too small right?" Don Pedro put in, "I know of some of her other apprentices who used five years learning."

"Don't mind her honey, she's just being lazy." Mabel said.

"No, it's not that I'm lazy, you can attest to that. I just didn't think I would have to be there for long," Laura defended herself, picking back her spoon to eat.

"Didn't you use up to five years in the university?" Mabel asked.

"I used four years," she replied.

"If you used four years to study microbiology, why should you think two years is too much to learn the trade of fashion designing? Or you think it's a less serious business."

"Oh! Of course I know it's a serious business, pardon me please."

"I think I know what the problem is," Don Pedro said with a mischievous smile.

"No, no that," Laura dropped her spoon again, giving him a playful warning with her index finger as she already guessed what he was likely to say.

"Yes it is," he insisted. "She is scared to stay away from her brother for that long."

"No, no, no..." Laura protested but the couple continue to tease her.

**Thirty minutes later**

Laura had the seven months old baby in her arms as she strolled round the house, Anne was also strolling with her, holding her free hand. Within the one month of her stay, Laura had become so attached to the kids like she was to Carl, her nephew. For the first few days of her stay, she kept on thinking about Carl and how they would miss each other but that feeling didn't last long as Anne and her brother seemed to provide her as much good company as Carl.

She took a pause when she got close to the kitchen, she could perceive a pleasant aroma, she knew Old John was at work again. Old John only cooked once in a while when Don Pedro was absent, but as she was told, he was the one mandated to do the cooking anytime Don Pedro was present. She couldn't blame Don Pedro for his love for the chef's meals, old John was really good at what he does.

She was still trying to decide whether to go into the kitchen or not when Angela came passing by, she quickly passed the baby to Angela. Then she turned to the direction of the kitchen and walked there with Anne.

"Good evening Miss Laura," the three cooks curtsied and gave way for her to enter.

"Good evening miss Laura," the chef who was busy turned back after hearing the cooks greet.

"Hmm..." Laura hummed for few seconds, a big smile was on her face. The kitchen in the house was structured and decorated in the same way as her brother's home, even the cooks here wore the same type of aprons and uniforms with the ones in Lord Fredrick's house.

"To what do we owe this rare visit miss?" Old John asked with a broad smile. Old John was a man in his late fifties, he had a bald head and kept a neatly shaved beard always. The shape of his head was round and smooth, his nose was pointed and his eyeballs a little bigger than normal. Overall, he was pleasant figure to behold, he always had a welcoming response.

"Hmm..." Laura shook her head from side to side playfully, trying to find the right words to say. She took a quick glance at little Anne who was about wandering away and pulled her closer. "'Ermm... Mr John, I love..."

"Please miss, you may call me John." The chef interrupted.

"Okay, John. I always love your meal and I'll like to learn about your cooking secret," Laura said.

A big smile appeared on old John's face. "I'm thankful to hear you say that miss, it would be a great honour to have you listen to me." John said, smiling sheepishly. "Maybe we could fix a very good time for that."

"What about this evening," Laura suggested.

"'Ermm..."

"This evening it is," she concluded without giving him a chance to refuse. "I would come look for you by nine o'clock." She added and turned to leave. The cooks cleared the way for her and she walked out with Anne.

They went straight out of the house into one of the gardens where she sang a nursery rhyme with Anne.

"Round and round the garden

Like a teddy bear

One step, two step

Tickle you there!

Round and round the forest

Like a little deer

One step, two step

Tickle you there!"

After a total of twenty minutes spent in the garden, Laura walked back into the house with Anne. Thoughts of her meeting with old John occupied her mind, she couldn't wait to hear his cooking secret and his experiences.

Read Chapter 1 parts 2, 3 & 4 on www.youngicee.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by horlawharley(m): 6:06pm On Sep 30, 2016
Oyinprince:
Welcome bros
Thanks oga mi sir.Nice one up there.
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by yorhmienerd(m): 7:12pm On Sep 30, 2016
horlawharley:
Thanks oga mi sir.Nice one up there.
U don enter this place?
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by horlawharley(m): 11:59pm On Sep 30, 2016
yorhmienerd:
U don enter this place?
Na so o
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 7:36am On Oct 01, 2016
Chapter 1 part 3

"I've been expecting you sir," Laura said to old John as he joined her in the verandah. 

"I'm sorry Miss Laura, but I'm only two minutes late because Master called for me." Old John replied her with a smile. 

"Don't mind me sire, it's just that it seems like two hours to me." She replied with a kind smile. She gave space for him to sit with her on the long neatly polished wooden chair. She was dressed in a black flowing silk gown, her dark hair was neatly packed behind her head. Her beautiful face shone under the bright light while her shadow on the tiled floor formed the shape of young girl dressed in the little bride's gown. 

"Pardon me Miss Laura but I must say that you really are a very pretty young lady," old John said, staring keenly at her face as he took in a deep breath, still standing with his palms clasped together at the front. 

"Thank you John," Laura smiled, closing her eyes as she inhaled briefly. "Why are you not sitting?" She asked after opening her eyes, a surprising look appeared on her face. 

"No miss, I think it's better I remain standing." Old John kindly refused her offer. 

"I'm not punishing you John, please have your seat." Laura insisted. 

"Okay, since you insist." Old John obliged.

"Thank you," she said. There was a brief pause. Laura took some time to observe the man. He was still in his white shirt and black trousers, a black waist coat and black tie added to compliment the uniform. "Do you ever take off this uniform?"

"Yes miss, I take them off every night before I go to bed."

"Hmm... I really hope that's true, I've never seen you in anything else," Laura said rolling her eyes playfully. 

"It's true miss, you may never see me in any thing else because I always dress up in my uniform before coming out of my room."

"Hmm... Well, I think we can start this evening by you telling me a bit of yourself."

Old John gave a brief smile, "I thought our agreement was to talk about cooking."

"Yes, but you don't expect us to go straight to that, do you?" She said, raising her eyebrows. "The evening would be as boring as hell that way."

"Okay, what would my lady want to know about me?" 

"Hmm... Tell me about yourself, your likes, ermm...your family, love life, and maybe kids."

Old John took in a deep breath, he closed his eyes and then exhaled before opening it back. "I'm John Paul, a citizen of this country Airegin. Well, I knew my father was born here but I never knew my mum or who she was. I didn't have the opportunity to get a good formal education, I stopped at the basics. My father went missing when I was ten, or maybe I should just say he just disappeared from home. I grew up with some other homeless boys in the streets we did menial jobs to keep living. When I was sixteen, I enrolled in a catering school but I didn't complete the study because I couldn't pay the whole fee but with little knowledge I gained, I started to work as one of the cooks and attendant in a restaurant. I worked there till I was over forty years of age, then I had become the chief cook. It was during this period I met with Don Pedro and Lord Frederick, they used to be very young then." Old John paused to smile, he took out his handkerchief and cleaned his lips gently, then he took a glance at Laura's face before he continued. 

"Don Pedro was just Pedro then, his friends used to call him Peddy while Lord Frederick was just called Freddy. Don Pedro took special interest in our food and one day he got to know that I was the Chief cook." 

"Hmm... So you've been in this cooking business a long time ago," Laura cut in impatiently. 

"Yes, I've always been cooking. I don't know why, I just find joy doing it." 

"You're good at it," Laura cut in again. "Very good I must say."

"Thank you," old John smiled.

"You're welcome," Laura said. She adjusted her seating position and placed her left leg on the right one, then her hands on her knee. "So tell me about your love life, did you ever have a wife or a girlfriend?" She asked, taking a naughty peek into his eyes. 

"I once had a girlfriend, she was one of the cleaners in the restaurant where I worked. She wasn't the prettiest but she had the most pleasant character and working attitude. She was also the oldest amongst the cleaners, just a few years younger than I was." He began his story with a smile which slowly faded away. "I loved her and I still love her but..."

"What happened between you too?" Laura asked impatiently. "Why didn't you get married?" 

"It's a long story. We were planning to get married one day, she even had a baby for me."

"A baby outside wedlock?" 

"Yes, I only saw the baby once, on the day of its birth." Old John closed his eyes and took in another deep breath of fresh air. The expression on his face turned into a sad one as he continued. "That was the last time I saw the mother too."

"What happened to her? What happened to them?" Laura pressed inquisitively. 

"I don't know, I'm not sure. I've not heard of them for several years now but I believe they are still alive somewhere," old John said with a beam of hope flashing through his eyes.

"What caused the separation?" Laura asked, becoming more interested in old John's story even more than the reason she had called for their meeting. 

"Something happened at the restaurant," old John began, staring up blankly. "There was a man who frequented the restaurant always, just like Don Pedro and Lord Frederick, he was the leader of a notorious gang..."

"What kind of gang?" Laura cut in. 

"I don't know what was their specialty but I knew that they also used to steal and cause troubles in town." 

"Okay, please go on. "Laura said, readjusting herself to get the complete version of his story. 

"He was also interested in my girlfriend and he professed his love to her several times but she turned him down always. He continued to try his luck even though she assured him he was only wasting his time. After sometime, he went away for a period of months. When he returned to the town, the pregnancy she was carrying for me was already very obvious for all to see and we had only few weeks to delivery. He got furious at the restaurant that day and threatened fire and brimstone if she didn't abort the pregnancy, he said that the owner of the restaurant had promised him that my girlfriend was going to be for him. He gave her some days to abort it but he didn't come back at his deadline until the day she finally put to bed. I had just gone to see her and the baby at the quarters when he invaded the restaurant with his gang. The whole place was thrown into confusion, he killed several people including most of our workers and guests and was coming for me, he would have also killed me if not for the timely intervention of Don Pedro. Don Pedro saved my life..."

"Don Pedro? How?" Laura cut in again.

"'Ermm..." Old John stammered, he got up and turned his back to Laura as he realized the trouble he was about to create. Laura was asking how Don Pedro had saved him but there was no way he was going to tell that to her without mentioning Don Pedro's involvement in hard drugs. 

"How did he save you?" Laura got up from her seat and turned to his front, she noticed his uneasiness. 

"He brought in the cops, his influence as a businessman made them show up quickly." Old John finally came up with a lie. 

"Hmm... So how did the mother and baby disappear? And the restaurant, was it totally destroyed?"

"Yes, the whole building was brought down even after the cops came, they only came in time to save me." Old John said and paused to clean the tear which rolled down his eyes. "I didn't find the mother and the baby at the quarters anymore, the quarters had also been destroyed by the gang. Till date, I don't know where my son and his mother is."

CHAPTER 1 parts 4 & 5 on www.youngicee.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by EmperorLee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 01, 2016
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2016
Chapter 1 part 4

[b]

Lord Frederick laid on his gold plated royal size bed wearing only the trousers of his pyjamas. He was going through some files  when Silvia came into the room from the bathroom, at first he tried not to look at his wife who was rubbing her body with cream but he just couldn't take his mind off the uncladed woman, even after all the years that they have been together he still gets the same hot rush just like he did the first time he laid with Silvia. 

"I know you are staring," Silvia said in a hushed and playful tone. 

"What do you mean?" Frederick replied quickly as he took his eyes away from her and focused on the file. "I was busy going through my file so I don't know why you think I was staring." 

"Fred Sometimes you forget that you are now an Old man, why are you lying?" Silvia laughed at him. 

"Silvia, are you talking to me in that manner?" Frederick stood up from the bed and rushed towards where his wife was sitting by the make up table. "What if I was staring, is it not my property?" He said as he cuddled Silvia and kissed her all over, Silvia stood up and tickled Frederick, Frederick started laughing uncontrollably as Silvia tickled him, he tried to escape the tickling and ran back to the bed while Sylvia continued with creaming her body and also putting on her pyjamas after.  

"Fred so what plans do you have for Laura when she is done with her apprenticeship?" Silvia asked as he laid beside her husband on the bed. 

"Definitely I will send her to Europe to go gain more knowledge, thereafter I will set her up, provide everything she will need to be the best Fashion designer in the whole of this continent". Fred replied.  

"Best in the continent you say? I hope that won't resort to a beef between Laura and Mabel?" Silvia sighed. 

"Am sure it won't, she is like a sister to Mabel, Mabel will never be jealous of her" Frederick said. 

"I am the woman here remember" Silvia argued. 

"Okay madam woman, I have heard you." Fred quickly covered the conversation with a kiss knowing fully well how much his wife loves kissing. Just as he was about to take off his trouser, they heard a knock at the door. 

"Who the hell could that be?" Fred whispered as his wife stood up to get the door. 

"Who is there?" She asked as she got closer to the door. 

"Mum it's me," the person replied and Silvia swiftly opened the door. 

"Carl what is wrong?" She asked Carl who just walked straight to the bed. 

"I am scared of sleeping alone tonight, may I sleep here with you and Dad?" Carl asked. 

"No, you are a big boy, what scaring you away from your room?" Fred cuts in. 

"Don't mind your Dad, sure you can sleep here with us tonight" Silvia said as she ignored the look on Fred's face. After Fred stared at her for few more seconds, he grabbed his pillow and slept off while Silvia tucked Carl in bed too and they all slept off. 

Morning came faster than Lord Frederick wanted it to but what could he do about it, absolutely nothing. Time is one of the few things that was out of Lord Frederick and Don Pedro's control, asides that they were part of the brain behind everything thing in Airegin, ranging from Politics, the Banking industry, Oil and gas and every aspect you can think of. Lord Frederick opened his eyes a little and saw that both his wife and son were out of bed already, he turned around and tried to close his eyes back to see if he could get some more sleep but was disturbed by a knock at the door. He tried to ignore the first and second knock but when he heard the third one, he stood up. 

"Who is there?" He yelled.

"My Lord it's me," A deep voice replied. 

"It's who?" Lord Frederick yelled more. 

"It's General," the deep voice replied again. 

"General, come in" Frederick said in a soft tone and watched as General opened the door and entered. 

General who is the head of Lord Frederick's guards and also serves as a personal assistant entered the room in his regular official dressing which is a black suit, a black specs on his face and a wired mic running from his ear to a corner of his mouth. General is 6ft and 5 inches tall and well built in body structure so much that he could easily pass for a character that's meant to play a giant, his deep voice compliments his macho stature and to top it all, his loyalty to Lord Frederick is the height of his attributes. He has been with Lord Frederick for over 5 years now and he had never for one day or one moment made Lord Frederick doubt his loyalty. Lord Frederick also had grown so attached to him so much that he practically can't do anything without seeing General by his side, Frederick feels so grateful and happy each time he remembers how General saved his life three years ago when they were attacked during a business transaction in a neighbouring country. General took a bullet that was meant for Frederick and almost lost his life in the process, this singular act is what made Lord Frederick to be so indebted to General to the extent of including General in his will. General who is ignorant of the fact that Lord Frederick had included him in his will still continued to serve him diligently immediately he recuperated from the gun shot wounds. 

"Good morning my lord," General curtsied.  

"Morning General" Frederick replied "So what's the hurry? Why do you have to wake me up so early in the morning?" 

"Am sorry my lord but  you instructed me to wake you up very early today"

"I did? And why would I do that?" 

"You have a meeting by 10am today wifh the guys from Cuba my lord" 

"Ohh ohh damn it, I totally forgot" Lord Frederick jerked onto his feet "Tell them to serve my food right now, let me quickly have my bath right now" 

"Alright my lord" General courtsied and turned around for the door. 

"General" Frederick Called him back. 

"Have you surveyed the environment where the meeting is taking place like I instructed?" 

"Yes my lord, we have eyes all over the neighbourhood where the meeting is taking place, even Don Pedro's boys are well guarding the area too, everything is under control my lord" 

"That's very good, good one from you guys as always" Frederick hailed. 

"Thank you my lord" General smiled and left the room. 

Frederick picked up his phone and dialled a number has he walked into the bathroom. 

"Hello Pedro" Frederick said into the phone. 

"Hey Frederick the Lord" Pedro replied. 

"Pedro the Don of Dons" Frederick hailed back. "I hope you have not forgotten our meeting with those Cuban guys by 10?" 

"Naah, I didn't forget, I will be there and you my friend make sure you don't keep us waiting like always" Pedro replied. 

"And what is that supposed to mean," Frederick snapped.  

"It simply means you should quit taking a long time to dress up like a lady, you are now an old man, stop acting like a teenage boy." Pedro teased and laughed uncontrollably. 

"My friend go and sit down, like you are not worse than me when it comes to late coming and not keeping up to time." Frederick replied and started laughing too before hanging up the call as he whistled into the bath.
[/b]

Chapter 1 parts 5 & 6 www.youngicee.com

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by horlawharley(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2016
Kwantinue
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 6:49pm On Oct 02, 2016
Chapter 1 part 5
[b]
"Morning my lord" one of the maids greeted as Lord Frederick Settled into the dinning table.  

"Serve my food" Frederick ordered the beautiful maid who was standing by the dinning table, even the maids working at Lord Frederick's house could easily pass off as daughters of an average-rich-man, they were all extremely beautiful and smart but this particular one is the prettiest of them all which made Lord Frederick mandate it that she must be the only one to be serving his every meal. 

"Go call General for me" Frederick instructed as soon as the maid was done serving.  

"Alright my lord" She replied and walked outside to meet General. 

Lord Frederick paused to look at her as she stylishly walked outside, he stared till she was out of sight and then he shook his head after chuckling silently. She got outside and saw General making a phone call at the garden, she then tiptoed to where he was and tried to startle him but General as a professional guard that he is, nothing could startle him. 

"Why are you always like this" She grumbled. 

"What is it again Katherine" General drew her closer and held her between his arms. 

"You are always so serious and at alert, which day am I ever going to succeed in startling you" Katherine grumbled on. 

"My love you cannot startle me unless I want to make you believe you did" General replied laughing as he turned Katherine around to face him. 

"Then at least for once, let me feel like I did" Katherine smiled. 

"Alright my love, so why are you here? Are you missing me already" 

"Ohh look at me, I have almost forgotten why I came looking for you" She held her head with her two hands while General just continued smiling as he held the love of his life in his hands. General had never for once in his life loved any woman as much as he loves Katherine, their relationship started off as just a casual thing but they have grown to love each other over the years. Even though there was no rule standing against Lord Frederick's employees dating each other, they still decided to keep it a secret from Lord Frederick and his wife out of respect and due to job etiquettes. The only member of the family that knows about their relationship is Laura who happens to be very close with Katherine, most of the other employees knows about their relationship but none of them dare try to tell Lord Frederick who they very well know likes General so much. 

"My Lord asked me to come get you" Katherine said. 

"Ohh and you forgot that, ohh Katherine" General rushed inside before she could even finish the sentence. Luckily for him, for both of them Infact, Lord Frederick was just ending a call that has engaged him since. 

"You asked for me my lord" General bowed slightly. 

"It's almost 10am right?" Frederick asked. 

"It's past 10am already sir" General replied after checking his wristwatch for the time. 

"For real?" Lord Frederick said almost screaming.  

"Yes my lord" General replied. 

"Go get the cars ready, let me just get something in my room, we leave right this minute" Frederick left his almost untouched meal and went into his room. General rushed outside to prepare the convoy consisting of a benz g-wagon, a rollce royce ghost and a stretched range rover. Within split second all the guards and cars were ready to roll, each vehicle had three guards and a driver appointed to them, General rushed to grab Lord Frederick's suitcase from Katherine who followed closely behind Lord Frederick.

Lord Frederick was putting on a blue blazer suit and a wine modern cowboy hat on his head, though he wasn't as young as he used to be, he still looked as fresh and handsome as he was years ago. He was and is still referred to as ladies men, he used to be a cassanova  back when he was younger, he had the money, he had the looks so there was nothing flawing his games with women, he had so many women then that many of their friends had thought that he would never settle down in his life but how he fell so deeply in love with Mabel is still a mystery to everyone including Don Pedro. Not that Mabel wasn't pretty, in fact she was and still is very pretty but Frederick had had much more prettier women in his life and he ended up breaking up with them, It's only Frederick alone that knows why he stuck with Mabel.

They had not driven far when Don Pedro started calling Frederick, he tried to avoid picking the call as he already knew that Pedro was just going to make jest of him for being late again but when the call wouldn't stop, he decided to pick it. 

"Young Man, didn't they teach you that when your call his not picked after three rings, that means the person you are calling is not there?" Lord Frederick joked. 

"I know very well that you can never be 10 feets away from this particular line of yours, if you don't pick it's simply because you don't want to pick" Don Pedro "And my friend didn't they teach you punctuality in school?" Don Pedro joked back and they both laughed for some seconds. 

"Has the meeting started already?" Fred asked. 

"How can we start without you being here, who has the time to start briefing you what has been said in your absence? My friend where are you?" Don Pedro. 

"My friend I almost there" Frederick replied and Pedro hung up. 

Few minutes later they were at the place where the meeting is to take place, just as the driver was parking the car, Frederick's phone started ringing again.

"Hello" Frederick said into the phone 

"Lord Frederick where are you now, we are really going to start this meeting and trust me I won't brief you on anything you miss" Don Pedro said

"I am here already Don Pedro the time keeper" Frederick replied laughing and Pedro laughed back before ending the call. General rushed to open the door for Frederick and he alighted from the stretched range rover who happens to be his favourites out of all his cars. Frederick despite being late still took one step after another slowly, it was like he was walking in sequence while General followed behind him with his suitcase, after extra time spent on walking majestically He got into the meeting room, the room is inside a building that kind of looks abandoned on the outside but was well furnished and beautiful inside, they use the place for most of their dirty dealings hence it's disguised as an abandoned factory so as to throw suspicions away. The factory had high fence in order to provide enough cover for their vehicles, General quickly dropped the suitcase beside the only empty seat in the room which is obviously Frederick's seat. 

"Gentlemen I am so sorry for keeping you guys waiting, it was traffic" Fred said as he exchanged handshake with the Cuban lords

"It's alright Lord Frederick, our friend here had already warned us of your lateness attitude" one of the duos of the Cuban lords replied laughing. 

"You don't mean it, Don Pedro tell me that's a lie" Said Frederick. 

"Why should I deny what I said, when it's not even that I lied about it, young men didn't you see it like I told you" Don Pedro asked. 

"Yeah we did" The Cuban lords replied and they all laughed. 

"Okay straight to business now" One of the Cuban Lords said and they all brought  their suitcases to the table as they all kept a straight face. 
[/b]

Chapter 1 parts 6 & 7 www.youngicee.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by olanshile2016(m): 11:54pm On Oct 02, 2016
continue my bosses
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 03, 2016
airegin=nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2016
CHAPTER 1 Part 6

A soft knock on the door woke Mabel from her sleep, she opened her eyes and yawned. She looked to the side of her bed and her husband wasn't there, she sat up and looked around the room, there were no signs of him. Could he have left already to Asia? She thought. But he would never leave without giving her a goodbye kiss and there was no way he was going to do that without her feeling it. She rolled the blanket off her body and placed her feet into the sandals on the ground by the right side of the bed. The knock came again. From the softness and calmness of the knock, she could tell that it was Anne. She got up and proceeded towards the door.

"Good morning my beautiful princess," she said as she opened the door and Anne ran into her legs.

"Good morning mum," Anne released her mum's legs and held unto one of her palms. "Let's go for breakfast."

"Anne? Breakfast?" Mabel asked in surprise, staring down at the little figure before her. She noticed that Anne was dressed up in a beautiful gown that was unusual that Saturday morning, she squatted and touched the kid's cheeks.

"Who dressed you up like this? And how come you're up so early this Saturday morning, is there an occasion I don't know about?" Mabel asked. Little Anne gave her an awkward look in reply, she folded her arms sulkily and pouted her lips.

Mabel had finished asking the question already before remembering it was her birthday. Not that she totally forgot but she wasn't expecting any celebration since her husband who always organized celebrations for her had to leave urgently for Asia that morning.

"Laura dressed me up like this," Anne finally answered, grabbing her mum's hands again. "Now, would you come for breakfast?"

"Hmm... You have to give me sometime little Angel, I need to change my clothes before I join you."

"Five minutes," Anne said with a stern voice and a commanding look on her face, signifying five with her fingers.

"No Anne, five minutes is too small," the mother refuted playfully.

"Okay, ten minutes." Anne said and spread out her two palms to emphasize the duration.

"Okay dear," Mabel said. Anne turned after pecking her mum on the right cheek and ran off.

Mabel closed the door and turned back. She wondered how her birthday was going to be that day, without her husband by her side, it would be the most boring celebration she ever had. It was her first birthday celebration he was going to miss and she somehow felt awkward about it. She knew he wouldn't have loved to miss it and would have preferred to postpone anything that could interfere but she was the one who encouraged him to travel after hearing him receive a call which demanded for his urgent attention, the only thing she wasn't too pleased about was his leaving without waking her up or saying goodbye.

She stood before the mirror and began to take off her night gown slowly, memories of her romantic sessions with Don Pedro flashed back to her mind. She recalled how he would have grabbed her waist from behind if he was at home and kiss her softly on the neck till she completely takes off the gown. Then he would handle some other sensitive parts of her body and turn her to face him. Then a deep kiss would have followed and the next one hour would have been used in the bed.

After a total of eight minutes, she was able to clean her mouth and wash her face, she also change into a lighter dress. She wasn't planning to take her breakfast yet until she had her bath but she just had to go out to the dining because Anne would be expecting her and may feel disappointed if she didn't show up at the right time.

She met no one; cleaners, maids or other workers on the way as she walked to the living room. The living room also looked empty, like nobody had been in the place that morning. She was wondering if her thoughts were true until she saw the table at the dining room with dishes and juice packs neatly arranged. She got close to the dining and observed that the table was prepared for five people, she began to wonder what was going on.

She was still wondering when she began to hear sounds of music instruments and brigade drums rolling. Soon a mariachi band neatly dressed in a blue and white uniform entered in through one of the doors and began to march round the living room as they played. They had a large bass guitar, a violin, a trumpet and a French horn.

The lead singer moved closer to the pleasantly surprised Mabel and began to sing a birthday song to her in his baritone voice. After rendering his verse of the song, another singer was heard singing from one of the inner rooms, it was a lady's voice. Soon the lady came out from the room and it appeared to be Silvia, she was followed behind by Laura who was carrying the baby boy in her arms. Both of them were dressed in cream colored short gowns which exposed their cleavages and Silvia's thighs because of her baby bump.

"Oh Dear Heavens!" Mabel exclaimed, all smiles as she saw her friend. Nobody else could have come up with this kind of idea except Silvia, she thought never knowing she was still in for a bigger surprise.

Then the voice of a third singer emanated from another room, it sounded familiar but Mabel had a hard time deciding whose voice it was as it perfectly blended with the musical instruments and the backup singers voices. It sounded like her husband's voice but she thought it couldn't be him as he was supposed to be on his way to Asia and even if he was available, he wasn't a very good singer whose voice and pitch would perfectly blend with the rest of the band.

The new voice approached and to her greatest surprise, Don Pedro was the singer. He was dressed in a cream shirt and blue trousers, a blue waist coat was also added to compliment the combination. Don Pedro was followed behind by Lord Frederick who was holding Carl with him. Carl was also dressed like the men. Only one person was left, Anne.

Soon her little voice continued the song from where Lord Pedro stopped, it sounded somewhat close to Mabel and to her surprise, Anne came out from behind the dining table. She walked past her mum singing as she moved towards the other singers, they both formed a stood on a line while the non singers stood behind them and the mariachi band behind the non singers. Anne ended her part of the song and the four singers combined their voices together as they sang in harmony the last four lines of the song. They ended their song with a thunderous applause and loud shouts.

Anne was the first to run to her mother who picked her up and kissed her on both cheeks, then Don Pedro slowly stepped closer to his overwhelmed wife. He held her by the waist and they both looked into each other's eyes for some seconds before Don Pedro covered her lips with his.

The kiss was brief but deep. Don Pedro held her hand and held Anne's hand at the other side, then he stepped down from the dining room with them.

"Where are the maids?" He shouted playfully.

As if previously rehearsed, the maids trotted in rhythmically from different angles of the house carrying bottles of wine and cups on trays.

"Today, I'm celebrating the most precious gift in my life, my most valuable treasure and the best thing that ever happened to me." Don Pedro began a speech, taking glances at Mabel's face as he spoke. "She is the most beautiful woman in the world, the best wife in the world and the best friend I've ever had..." His voice was drowned by the thunderous applause and blare of the musical instruments. After a minute, there was quietness again.

"Thank you," Don Pedro smiled. "Now, grab your cups ladies and gentlemen, we're going to make a toast." He said and then led by example by taking his cup first. "But before we make the toast, I'll like to give an opportunity for Silvia here to say something about my wife." He added and was greeted by another round of applause as Silvia stepped out.

Read Chapter 1 part 7 & 8 on www.youngicee.com

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by missuniverse(f): 9:42am On Oct 03, 2016
PROSE5:
airegin=nigeria
OMG! I just noticed dat
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2016
PROSE5:
airegin=nigeria

missuniverse:
OMG!
I just noticed dat

lipsrsealed
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2016
PROSE5:
airegin=nigeria
lipsrsealed
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Nmaglit: 7:16pm On Oct 03, 2016
Guy u suck Breast well ur head dey am me no decode am at all

PROSE5:
airegin=nigeria
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by SPDAZZY(f): 10:21am On Oct 04, 2016
Oyinprince:

Onemansquad Psalmology Lildrizzle Bluestarry
macpetrus. Uthman51 stuff46 seunviju kceemart
kingsley18 nceedaga therealbabe Costlybabe
prettydiva89 Rounakid IdyRaph kingphilip
Otupeluv heemah will007 aprilwise demmy66
KOLITE93 missfaviy 1sikiru1 MhizTemmie
Missmossy lovingangel Mimikathy JulietAKK
faithomoh24 cheskabiney Sirfrederick labaski
Harmonyemerald ayodijex Fembleez1 MissMalia
mismore Omotayelolu. Omotayelolu Sanmix2007
kenoz shoyemiayodeji boladegreat shegs2009
ixora3 Kruzilano Tholuwani michaelmo11 Noela12
hadease sherryshitt lhateaphart21 MsKaffy
Feyikemi12 Maryofficial Tuljaking underage
nceedaga abbiey Queening missuniverse
EllaGold35 Orlolahdey Klare fam24 loshybab
clemz88 qhutetomsel jaymomma nimat158
tizblink sheyflixy1 Israel23 lilbethlars merasnipes
deslim Lobolintin bumsiee teelord1 ngona Chivee
latbas rotluv famora d4real890 soniachuks
Niwdog amyvals SweetyZinta niffy102
Ormorlehwah Frankzamani OlufemiWhit
ChyEndowed jeremie97 bamgbalaot leosmaria
Chimdim silverx teeman10 awesomebabe sbyna
omobola200 ArrowAssassin Preeteeshir GATED
IamYhudii adeh39 chinedumo adeodunsimilolu
akugbemike Aipete2 Hicea1 Ashiat39 rollex4ever
ritzeluv slimport Uthman2senior mercydaniel
loveyP tizblink Felinize folake25 princessadeola
girly2020 umahi69 BlizzydoDo Dahprech Dahprech
SPDAZZY Shoelace1 mimicious gunners160
Rajosh Fumzybabe Brozo1 will007 Coolfaze
Omoalhaja7 Ronke001 Slingkey FIDELITY24
chiboyo rhoseti1 totalhouse adefunke62
temilade20 jecigold happinessa517 pweetyoge
donziller gabrisunate emtebe blossomic
fabulousbrainzz Holuwadharah Executiveti
loshybab GiftedAgwu juliejames sodson11
Angelina996 Mj45 Airies Yungdamsel folalek
Godwinfriz kemmyp michaelmo11 Damzy997
MrKIDO raffyreuz Damiewonder uniqueflash
oluwasolajames PEZMAN Upnepaa GodWisdom
Ashraf123 Itzemmyzone Kakabliss Pukka36
meekmiki6.
Heemah DandyPearl Bellovers Sageez Afz9095
Ysadiq DVMtuppence Calmdove Domido
Maggielovely Rukkydelta Damyem Mutdam
Olaxtra Daslad M003 Ernie98 Kingphillip
Youngseraph Emerald18 Jhybho Fiyah
Chinwezdasilva Jsharp Adajiboyy Ideatoprince18
Deesquare01 Nidaxj Snowangel Gbens2000
Spdazzy Mattkent Dimssy Hefelove Iyoha240
donkross1 talius oyinprince repogirl divepen1 ozila
sampete eliboy92 sageez johnspurgeon014
olarhtunji holuwaferanmi francistony chocckidd
ohibenemma greatbrian angelsss waShine

olatex25, ysadiq, Rajesh, Mrlemuel, FlordFlorex,
ritababe, TheBlessedMAN, SmartestPopQUEEN,
cherrybrown, bamiradex, mindfrick

Présent
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2016
CHAPTER 1 Part 7

"Thank you," Don Pedro smiled. "Now, grab your cups ladies and gentlemen, we're going to make a toast." He said and then led by example by taking his cup first. "But before we make the toast, I'll like to give an opportunity for Silvia here to say something about my wife." He added and was greeted by another round of applause as Silvia stepped out.

"Whoever said that some friends are not more than sisters," Silvia spoke in her soft polished English. "Over the years I have come to realise that even if I had a blood sister, she wouldn't have been closer and nicer than the way Mabel is to me. She is the sister I never had, she is the bestfriend anybody can ever wish for, she is the complete definition of an Angel." At this moment, a tear escaped from Mabel's eyes, she was completely overwhelmed by the immense touching speech of her bestfriend, she couldn't have wished for a more birthday celebration.

"So today we are here to celebrate Mabel, please I need everyone to raise their glasses as we toast to this beautiful friend, mother and wife." Silvia also raised her glass just like everyone in the room except some few maids that were hanging around.

"To Mabel," Silvia announced.

"To Mabel," They all replied uniformly and the Mariachi bands continued with playing some slow melodious songs while the family of Lord Frederick and Don Pedro settled into the dining table to wine and dine.

"Today is another happy day for the family," one of the maids said as they were discussing about the celebration, watching the family and their friends dine from afar.

"Everyday is always a happy one for the family," the second maid said, motioning for her partner to lead the way outside.

"Hi Katherine," the two maids greeted with a happy smile as they ran into their very good friend at the balcony.

"Hi girls," Katherine replied with a big smile hugging the two girls.

"Wow! I never knew you were here," the short maid said, dancing happily.

"Yes, I am, I came with Mrs Silvia. I was watching you guys from afar and waiting for the right time to come and see you." Katherine replied.

"Oooooh! I've missed you so much..." The tall maid was saying when a sound from the back interrupted them.

"Shhh..." Old John hushed them as as he opened the curtains and entered slowly, he was dressed in his smart uniform as usual but had a new bow tie on. He gave the girls a scolding look before he continued talking, "don't you girls know you're talking on top of your voices? I'm sure your sounds can be heard by Don Pedro and you know he doesn't like chit chatting especially, when he's eating or has guests." He gave them another serious warning look. The serious look on his face slowly faded away and a smile began to appear as he fixed his gaze on Katherine's face.

"How are you Katherine?" He finally said with a light smile, offering her a handshake.

"I'm fine," Katherine returned his smile as she received his handshake. "How about you old John?"

"I'm fine Katherine, thank you." Old John replied, adjusting his bow tie which seemed to be squeezing out life from him. He adjusted his shirt also and cleared his throat before speaking again. "How about Rhoda?" He asked.

The maids at his both sides burst into uncontrollable laughter at his question, they quickly covered their mouths to conceal the noise. They were both aware of Old John obsession with Rhoda, he always mentioned her at every opportunity he got, especially when they failed to carry out an assignment that he assigned to them.

Rhoda was one of the cooks at the Frederick's house, she had met with Old John four years ago when Silvia had just given birth and the Pedro's went to spend some days in the house of their friends. Don Pedro had insisted that Old John, his favorite cook go with him while Mabel had taken two of the maids which happened to be the ones now chatting with Katherine. It was during this period of seven to fourteen days that Old John had developed a relationship with Rhoda who was also advanced in age like himself. She seemed to be the replacement for his long lost love. On the eve of the departure, the maids had caught Old John and Rhoda cuddling each other outside the main building of the house.

"Rhoda is fine," Katherine answered, taking glances at the two maids and wondering why they were laughing.

"Don't mind them," old John said to her. "Please, I have something I want you to help me deliver to her. Do remember to get it from me before you go," he pleaded.

"Sure, I will." She said with a smile. Old John paused for a second and held her two hands warmly, then he dropped them and left but not without eyeing the two naughty maids.

"Old John is in love," the short chubby maid said mockingly in low tones and the taller one joined in laughter.

"I think you guys should give the man some space, he deserves some love too, you know?" Katherine said indifferently.

"Hmm... Maybe you're right," the tall maid joined.

"Let's talk about you now," the short maid continued with her gossiping character. "Tell us how it has been with him."

"Him?" Katherine asked, widening her eyes. She knew they were referring to General but didn't want to give in easily.

"Come on, you know who were are talking about." The tall maid added, eyeing Katherine naughtily.

Katherine turned to stare around first and then motioned for them to move to somewhere quieter.

They walked away slowly, almost tiptoeing until they got out of the main building into another extension with an open end.

"We can't go far, I have to stay close so that I can answer if Mrs Frederick calls," Katherine said, signalling for them to halt there.

The maids halted and eagerly continued to stare at her face, waiting for her to start the gist.

"I and General have been at it, it's just that I miss him a lot whenever he travels with Lord Frederick, most times they spend weeks, sometimes months. The sad part is they barely spend much time at home even when they're in town. We only see each other very briefly during the day. It's only at night times when everyone is asleep we can get to talk very well."

"Okay, so what are you both planning to do?" The tall maid asked with a childish smile on her face. "Are you guys planning to get married some day?"

"Hmm... We plan to do that whenever we get the opportunity to be free, when we finish serving the Frederick's."

"But are we going to ever finish serving? This is the best job opportunity we can ever get because of our educational qualifications." The tall maid said in a serious tone.

"Yes, I know that." Katherine said, holding the maids hand. "But we have to move on someday, we have to resign and make our own families. Our bosses would not like us breeding children under them. Just imagine how it would be like if all the maids in your estate gives birth."

There was a short pause, the two maids seemed to agree with Katherine's line of reasoning.

"Well, that's true." The tall maid finally said with a sigh.

"Yes my friend," Katherine sighed too.

"So have you guys done it?" The chubby maid asked with a brightened up face.

"Done what?" Katherine asked with her mouth left agape. She knew what the maid was referring to but she wasn't expecting the question to be asked.

"I mean..." The chubby girl described sex with her hands and a naughty look.

Read Chapter 1 part 8 and Chapter 2 on www.youngicee.com

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 3:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
CHAPTER 1 Part 8

"Old John, are you in?" Old John could hear someone call from his window, it was a lady's voice. He turned to look from where he was seated in the bed but couldn't see the person's face well. He got up and hid the small white envelope he was holding in a shelf before walking back to the window. He rolled the curtain and peered through the glass.

"Oh, Katherine!" He exclaimed on seeing the face. "Just a minute please," he rolled down the curtains and quickly returned to the shelf and took out the envelope again. He took another stare at the envelope and smiled, he kissed it lightly and then hurried out.

"I've been searching everywhere for you old John, why did you lock yourself in?" Katherine let out her frustration on him.

"I'm sorry dear, I was tidying up some things." Old John replied without paying much attention to her, he fixed his eyes on the envelope, rereading the address again to see if he had written well.

"It's over four hours already and I'm sure we'd soon be leaving," Katherine continued, "you said you wanted to send me something to Rhoda."

"Yes, this is it." Old John said with a big smile, staring at envelope once more before stretching it to her with his two hands.

"What is this?" Katherine asked, squinting as she tried to read what was written on the envelope. "My Dearest Rhoda."

"Just give it to her please," Old John replied her.

"Okay, I will." Katherine said and then neatly folded the envelope into her pocket.

+++

"So have you spoken with Ajeet and Akhil?" Don Pedro asked his friend as they strolled round the green field. General and Eric, the two personal guards of the Drug Lords stood some distance away, hiding under a tree to save themselves from the scorching sun, they kept an eye on their masters who were on the field and also chatted with themselves at the same time.

"They called this morning," Lord Frederick replied. "And they're ready for us."

"Sounds cool," Don Pedro gave a brief grin. "Those guys are going to be so big very soon, I can't believe they're already demanding for such large quantities of the breed at this level they are now."

"They look promising," Lord Frederick put in. "They are also having a fast grip on the economy of their nation, major government parastatals are already working with them."

"Yeah, and that is why we must take advantage of their strength and get a strong grip of their nation."

"Yes, and the good news is that according to our survey, we won't have to stay for long there."

Pedro took a brief pause, "I still have this mixed feelings about them though. They've always seen Airegin their country's competitor in every aspect and they never want to do anything with us. I'm a little bit surprised as to why they want us now."

"It's nothing Peddy, these guys are not 'their country', the country is not the one calling for us. These guys been trying to reach us for eight years now and we've been declining their request and I think that their persistence shows their zeal and readiness to work with us."

"Yes, that's what I'm thinking also." Pedro agreed with a thoughtful look on his face. "But why don't we send some of our men in Pakistan to them?"

"No Peddy, why are you talking like this?" Lord Frederick scolded his friend. "We have to go, so that we make a closer survey and gain a strong hold of the territory."

"I know but I'm not just feeling too good about it today."

"Come on, remember you pushed for it, I didn't agree at first but you tried to convince me by showing me the benefits and you succeeded."

"Hmm..."

"I think I know what your problem is," Lord Frederick said with a note of sarcasm, placing a finger on his lips playfully.

"What?" Don Pedro gave him a naughty look, already guessing what his friend was about to say.

"You don't want to leave Mabel right now," Lord Frederick say with a playful look on his eyes. "I saw it in your eyes, the way you were grabbing and touching her during the dance, it was like you wanted to take off her clothes and do a quick one."

"Hahahaha," Don Pedro burst into an uncontrollable laughter. He stopped after laughing for a minute, "what the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't pretend man, I saw you." Lord Frederick teased and continued his stroll, leaving his friend as the spot. "The band saw you, the maids and housekeepers saw you, the whole house saw you, we even had to take the kids away from the scene."

"You're crazy man," Don Pedro said as he tried to catch up with his friend.

"I'm not as crazy as you are." Lord Frederick said and the men continued their stroll, discussing several other matters.

______

"Oh! Miss Laura," Katherine exclaimed as Laura walked into the room.

"Katherine!" Laura called back excitedly. It had been a month she left the Frederick's house and Katherine was one of the people she greatly missed. Katherine was also elated to see her as Laura was always kind to the maids at their home especially to her.

"Miss Laura, its just a month and it seems like it's been ages you left." Katherine said excitedly like a two year old kid who just started schooling and was happy at the voice of her mother at the closing time. Katherine stood before Laura and held her palms in hers warmly, staring into her eyes.

"Yes, I've missed you all Katherine." Laura said, gently stroking her on the left cheek.

"When would you be done with your service?"

"Ermm... In two years?"

"Two years?" Katherine widened her eyes in surprise.

"Yes, two years. I heard some other people stay longer in service."

"Oh! Two years is a long time."

"Yes, I know but it'll end sooner than expected." Laura said with a smile. "So what are you doing?" Laura asked, looking down to the scattered clothes and shoes on the floor.

"I'm trying to pack our clothes, we'll be returning home soon." Katherine replied and moved back, she bent down and returned to what she was doing before Laura came in.

"Let me help you," Laura bent down and picked up a cloth to help her fold.

"No... Miss, don't." Katherine refuted strongly, snatching the cloth from her hand. "You're so kind and you always help me with my duties, you make me feel incompetent already."

"Come on Kath," Laura folded her lips in as her eye brows gathered together. "I just want to help you with these few clothes."

"No please, you're so kind." Katherine refused.

Laura folded her arms and gave Katherine a long stare, the maid will never stop reminding her of how kind she was whenever she wanted to help her with anything.

A knock sounded at the door and a female's voice followed. "Katherine, Mrs Silvia wants to see you now."

"Okay, I'll be right there." Katherine dropped the cloth in her hands into a bag and proceeded to the door. She didn't leave without giving Laura a kind of warning look not to help her continue the packing.

Laura continued to fold the clothes as soon as Katherine left. She had folded about two and kept them in the bag when she saw a small white envelope. She picked and rose up.

"From John," she saw at the back side. "To my dearest Rhoda," at the front. She got more inquisitive as she saw the names, could it be that Old John was in love with Rhoda? Guilt of invading Old John's privacy came into her mind but her desire to know what the content of the letter was made her open the envelope and bring out the letter.

"Dear Mabel,

It's been four years now and my soul has continued to yearn for you, I can't just seem to get you off my mind no matter how hard I try. Everyday the passion for you comes stronger and it doesn't seem like that passion is ever going to die.

Right now, I feel like having to right here with me. I want to look into your eyes and tell you something I was too shy to tell you four years ago. It's seems big then but I've been able to overcome the fear of saying it because I may just die with this fire burning inside of me if I don't let it out.

I love you Rhoda. I love you; I want to live my life with you, I want to raise a home with you and I know you feel the same way too. I know it may seem impossible now but we can conquer with our love; love conquers all.

Please, I'll like to speak to you. I know you can gain access to a phone at night, please call this number; +305 - 772 - 609. I'll be expecting your call on Tuesday's eve.

I've hidden a little gift for you in a parcel and kept it in Katherine's ..."

Without completing it, Laura quickly folded back the letter and returned it into the envelope as she heard footsteps and voices approaching. She dropped it when she picked it from and continued with the clothes.

She turned back and the door opened, she could see her brother's wife peeping into the room.

"Laura?" Silvia called. "Please come," she added, motioning Laura with her palm.

Laura dropped the cloth in her hand on the floor and hurried off with Silvia while Katherine returned into the room.

Read Chapter 2 part 1 & 2 on www.youngicee.com

Don't miss the action in Chapter 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Nmaglit: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2016
I dey see ur handiwork oyinprince and donkross una well done ooooo

1 Like

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by Oyinprince(m): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2016
Chapter 2 part 1

**Kanturai, Asia**

Lord Frederick and Don Pedro watched the streets and tall buildings from the backseat as they drove down. Their partners had sent four cars to come and get them and their entourage from the airdrome, so three more heavy cars which contained the Drug Lords men and the hosts men followed behind.

The day was turning dark slowly, few people were just returning from their places of work while some other movements were for leisure. The road was busy but orderly, the law enforcement agencies also helped to maintained order.

They were flagged down as the got close to a police check point. The Asian man who was the driver of the first car rolled down his window and made an eye signal to the police man. The police man nodded in understanding. The driver made another signal displaying three fingers, then he turned his head slowly to the back. The police man nodded again, he got the message passed. He retreated and allowed the four vehicles pass before they continued the check on other vehicles.

It was already dark by the time they got to the hotel. Some attendants, mainly girls who were dressed in mini skirts and short blouses were waiting for them. They helped them moved their bags into the rooms while General and Eric supervised them.

"The air seems fresh here," Don Pedro said to his friend as they walked into the hotel building.

"Of course it is fresh," Lord Frederick replied with a smirk. "I can't wait to begin the talks."

"That would start in less than two hours," Don Pedro said , glancing at his wristwatch.

The Drug Lords continued silently to their separate rooms, their personal bodyguards had their rooms next to them. They rested for more than an hour and then changed into new clothes before heading to the casino where the first meeting was going to hold.

__ Vilal Casino __

Lord Frederick covered his ears as they walked past the club. He didn't always like the idea of meeting at noisy or public places but he couldn't object since it was the standard for this place of visit.

A very tall muscular man led the two Drug Lords and their personal body guards to the place of the meeting. A scantily dressed girl danced towards Lord Frederick and tried to pull him to herself with his belt, General was faster as he yanked her away from his boss' front and then walked by the side instead of the back to prevent more occurrences. The girl almost fell to the floor but was held by a man, one of the clubbers, she seemed not to be moved by whatever happened as she immediately c

The tall muscular man leading them paused as he got to the door of the meeting room and knocked. A rectangular part of the door was taken off and someone's eyes was seen behind the door.

"They are here," the tall muscular man whispered to the person behind the door.

The door was opened in less than ten seconds and the muscular man ushered in the guests. The guests walked in slowly, three skinny girls dressed only in briefs walked out at the entrance of the guests. Don Pedro licked his lips watching the back side of the girls dancing as they walked outside, he was surely going to have a taste of the Asian girls before they left the country.

Their hosts were seated behind a table used for playing cards, one of them was smoking pipe while the other one was seated alone, he was previously being treated to a lap dance and a twerking session by two of the girls before the arrival of their visitors. Two heavy muscular men, far muscular than General and Eric stood behind the Asian men. They looked fierce and ready for war.

The hosts got up to their feet to honour the guests entrance. The guests got to the seats arranged for them at the other side of the table and stood in front of them.

"Salaam alaikum," one of the hosts initiated the greeting, stretching forth his hand. "Ajeet Sameer," he said as he shook hands with Don Pedro first and then Lord Frederick.

"Akhil Mahd," the other host introduced himself and shook hands with the two guests. "Please have your seats." Akhil said.

The light in the room was dim but the guests could still recognize the men's faces as those whom they've being discussing with on Skype.

The men took their seats, there were four bottles of wine and champagne glasses on the table. Cards were neatly arranged at the middle of the table. A girl hidden somewhere in the dark came out and helped to take the lid off the bottles.

There was a deafening silence for the first minute as the men filled their cups and took the first sips, all at the same time as if they had previously rehearsed the action.

The guests stared intently at the face of their hosts, the men had this extreme seriousness on their faces. Not that they expected them to be full of smiles but there was just this thing about their eyes they couldn't place.

"How was your trip sirs?" Ajeet finally began. His face seemed to loosen up a bit as he rested forward on the table. There was a small scar on his forehead which made it look like a stamp was placed on it.

"Fine Ajeet, thank you." Lord Frederick answered.

"We're glad to have you here, we've been making arrangements for over thirty days just to receive you, even the government joined us in the preparation," Ajeet continued, making all of them laugh at his last statement, Lord Frederick and Don Pedro took it as mere humour. "Yes, that's true. Ask my friend here?" He asked, turning to Akhil to get support.

"Yes, that's true." Akhil joined in. "The government took notice of us as we prepared the landing space and even booked all the rooms of their hotel."

Another laugh erupted from the guests. "So you mean you had to book all the rooms in hotel?" Lord Frederick said.

"Yes, we did."

"And talking about the government here," Don Pedro leaned over forward. "How do you deal with them here?"

"Oh, simple! Though we don't let them out on our dealings, they respond to us anytime we call for them. We have them at our fingertips," Akhil answered, tapping his fingers.

"Excellent!" Lord Frederick and Don Pedro said in unison.

"Well, gentlemen let's go straight to the reason we are all here." Ajeet began in a serious tone. They all leaned forward to begin the business talk. "Like we told you already, our aim is to build the largest plantation in this continent. I know you people have a strong grip in the world already but it has not being really felt in our continent. That is where we come in. We can be your partners here in Asia and we'll do the ground job here while we get the special breed of seeds and seedlings from you, what do you say about this?" He stopped and rested back, he poured in some of the wine into the cup while waiting for a response.

"Let's get this straight, do you want to partner with us or you want us to provide you with seedlings for you to start the plantation?" Don Pedro asked.

"It's still the same situation, we're partnering with you anyway you see it."

"Okay, what I mean is, do you want a continued partnership or we're here to strike a one time business deal." Don Pedro rephrased.

"No, we have to remain partners. Remember we told you our soil here is not good enough nursery for the seeds."

"How have you confirmed that?" Lord Frederick asked.

"The soil scientists have checked," Akhil answered.

"Meaning you already have a source of seeds?" Lord Frederick raised his eyebrows.

Akhil and Ajeet exchanged a look, "we don't understand."

"I mean you guys have gotten some seeds already which you used to test the soil."

"No, there were no seeds used. Only the soil constituents were used to determine."

There was a brief silence. "We'll conduct another test," Lord Frederick said with a note of finality, resting his back. "And we'll only continue this discussion after the test."

Lord Frederick and Don Pedro had one thing in mind, to establish a large production centre there like they had in other countries, that was the major reason they accepted the invitation to discuss business with the Asian Lords - to survey the land for their own benefit. But it seemed the Asian Lords had the same thing in mind, there was a clash of interests.

Read Chapter 2 part 2 and 3 on www.youngicee.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by donkross1(m): 9:08pm On Oct 07, 2016
Chapter 2 Part 2
[b]
Don Pedro and Lord Frederick kept on walking round a place that looks like a plantation, a very big piece of land but had no building or anything on it. Just an empty piece of land, occasionally Frederick and Pedro will squat to pick up soil samples from different parts of the land. Ajeet and Akhil followed them but kept a reasonable distance as they all navigated round the piece of land, Ajeet and Akhil's bodyguards were fixated all around while General and Eric stood at what looked like the gate of the large piece of unused land. Pedro walked slowly due to lots of various activities he had the previous night at the hotel, varying from having lots of drinks, dancing with the asian hookers that were organised for them and to top it all, having sex with three of the girls while Frederick on the other hand just had one which explains Don Pedro's fatigue. General and Eric also had some girls to themselves too but theirs was more like having sex and standing guard at the same time.

General and Eric are not actually best of friends as their philosophies to like is quite different but they just had to work together anytime they are on a trip like this, Eric is a very bossy guy who sometimes forget that General is also a head guard to Lord Frederick as he is to Don Pedro. Sometimes he'd send him on annoying errands which General always objected bluntly and with a stern warning too. Couple of times they have been engaged in fights but always held each other back at the fear of their bosses. Eric is also a macho man and is almost as tall as General but broader in chest than him.

Their highest form of quarrel happened few months ago during one of Don Pedro and Lord Frederick numerous meeting at their hideout in Airegin, One of Lord Frederick's men had left the gate opened and just at that moment a police van passed by blowing sirens, it was a miracle that the opened gate was not noticed by the police. Immediately the police van was out of sight, Eric demanded to know who left the gate opened and when he got to know it was one of Lord' Frederick boy, he pounced on him but just in time as he was about to hit the boy, General held back his hand. Out of anger he flipped a blow at General but General quickly saw the unexpected blow and weaved but before he could gain back his balance, Eric used his hand General was holding to shove him away which made General stagger backwards. General was about to launch an attack but was held back by Lord Frederick's voice that day. Ever since then they have always avoided invading each other's space, sometimes they chat themselves when they are the only ones alone but deep down, they still had unfinished business with each other.

"That will be all" Lord Frederick Announced to Ajeet and Akhil as they walked closer to them.

"How long will it take to test the soil samples and get a result now?" Ajeet asked

"Before sunset tomorrow or maybe the day after tomorrow, it all depends on the equipments in the laboratory and their efficiency" Don Pedro replied.

"Alright then, let's get you to the lab immediately then" Akhil.

General and Eric rushed towards Pedro and Frederick to grab the soil samples in their hands. Some of Akhil's guards quickly brought water for Don Pedro and Lord Frederick to use in Washing the dirts of their hands. They both took out the hand gloves simultaneously, washed their hands and entered into one of the cars together while General and Eric entered into the car behind.

"So what do you think" Pedro broke the silence as he asked Frederick who was busy with something on his Tablet, Frederick raised his gaze and quickly returned it back on the Tablet, he punched some words into the NotePad and passed the Tablet to Pedro who reluctantly took it from him wondering why Frederick was acting strange.

"We can't talk till we are out of the car, we don't know if the car is bugged" Pedro read slowly and barely audibly what Frederick wrote in the notepad, he nodded his head at Frederick who in turn nodded back. Pedro cleared what he wrote and punched his own too into the notepad and passed it back to Frederick.

"Even the Lab we are going to and the hotel room might be bugged too" Frederick also read slowly and barely audibly too what Pedro wrote in the pad.

"What do we do then?" Frederick typed again

"Let's stop by at any restaurant around, I am famished" Pedro replied on the pad as he picked up his phone and dialled Ajeet's number.

"Hello Don Pedro" Ajeet spoke as he picked up the call on the other end of the line.

"Sorry to bother you but we are actually very hungry now, we need to stop by at the next restaurant" Said Pedro into the phone.

"But we have made arrangements for your next meal already" Ajeet tried to argue.

"Please let's just stop over at the next restaurant, we are too famished to wait on any meal that has been arranged for" Pedro argued back.

"Okay then no problem, we will stop at the next restaurant" Ajeet replied.

"Thank you" Pedro replied and hung up.

Pedro was beginning to feel uneasy about the trip and all but he tried to keep his thoughts to himself so as not to cause panic for his friend Frederick. They drove for few more minutes before Ajeet and Akhil's car that were in front branched into an open building, the chauffeur driving them also branched into the same building and parked beside Ajeet and Akhil's car. Don Pedro and Lord Frederick dropped from the car and walked to where Ajeey and Akhil were closely followed by General and Eric.

"What kind of food will you prefer to have because this is like a building that serves as a global restaurants, we have restaurants all over the world here" Akhil said with pipe in his mouth.

"Really? You mean they'd have Airegin restaurant here where they sell Airegin foods?" Frederick asked excitedly

"Hell yeah, as a matter of fact they have more than one Airegin restaurant here from what I have heard" Ajeet replied

"That will be exciting, please lead us there" Pedro said as they followed Ajeet and Akhil's lead. In a short moment they were in the restaurant already, they ordered for Airegin's local meal while Ajeet and Akhil excused themselves to go find something to eat in another restaurant in the same building. Don Pedro and Lord Frederick sat on the same table while General and Eric sat beside them as they made their own orders too. The restaurant made them feel like they were home away from home, it's setting, the workers, everything about the restaurant reminded them of Airegin, in a short moment their orders were brought by a very beautiful lady. As she she served the orders, Don Pedro couldn't take his eyes off her for a moment.

"Are you from Airegin" He asked an obvious question as he had already heard her speak their local dialect with her co-worker that passed her their orders.

"Yes sir" She replied with a sheepish smile, served the order and left the table.

"We are alone at last" Frederick said as he uncovered his food "So what do you think"

"I don't think we need to test that soil sample before we know that the soil is good for the seeds" Pedro replied as he took a spoon filled with food.

"I know right, but how do we throw them off without an argument" Frederick asked again.

"We will do whatever we need to do my friend" Pedro replied.

[/b]

Chapter 2 Parts 3 and 4 www.youngicee.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by mightyhazell: 6:19am On Oct 08, 2016
Ha
Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by BiafranBushBoy: 6:56am On Oct 08, 2016
*Walk into thread with my Cuban cigar..*
*Seats and orders for strippers*
Following...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Airegin Mafias (by Oyinprince & Donkross1) by dimssy(m): 8:28am On Oct 08, 2016
Na so I burst in oooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Christmas Party / 11 Facts You Didn't Know About William Shakespeare / Once Upon A Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 314
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.