Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

An SME Business Partner Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / An SME Business Partner Needed (996 Views)

Advanatges Of Having MTN Call Assist As An SME Business Owner/ngo / Which Bank Is Best For An SME Corporate Account / How To Get A Loan As An SME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An SME Business Partner Needed by Ambassador1991(m): 8:42am On Sep 28, 2016
Greetings!

I intend to start a small scale business of frying puff-puff, egg roll, fish roll etc I intend having a small space to sell to the consumers. I've visited some secondary schools in Lagos, so, I can distribute some of the products to the students. It is a viable business.

The start up capital is N62,000 and I've raised N14,000. Am looking for business partners who are interested to partner with me in the business. Partnership, however, varies depending on documented agreement.

If you are interested, please, do quote me. Am looking for Partner(s) who can raise the remaining N48,000.

Thanks and I await a positive response.

Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 0809 440 1936.
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by obua: 12:20pm On Sep 28, 2016
Why don't you leave your number for easy communication
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by Ambassador1991(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
obua:
Why don't you leave your number for easy communication

Thanks. Call/SMS/WhatsApp: 0809 440 1936.
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by rose75(f): 11:35am On Oct 04, 2016
What part of Lagos do you reside?
Are you experienced into the production of these before now?
What're you motivations: joblessness or passion?

Sorry for the questions, but I need honest answers yo them, then I'll take it up from there.
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by mrsage(m): 12:50pm On Oct 04, 2016
Good initiative
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by Ambassador1991(m): 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2016
rose75:
What part of Lagos do you reside?
Are you experienced into the production of these before now?
What're you motivations: joblessness or passion?

Sorry for the questions, but I need honest answers yo them, then I'll take it up from there.

Thanks. Here are answers to your aforementioned questions.

1. I reside in Orile, a suburb of Lagos.
2. Yes, I have the experience.
3. I've passion for it and have the spirit of entrepreneurship.

Thank you!
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by Ambassador1991(m): 1:29pm On Oct 04, 2016
mrsage:
Good initiative

Thanks Sir.
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by rose75(f): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2016
Ambassador1991:

Thanks. Here are answers to your aforementioned questions.

1. I reside in Orile, a suburb of Lagos.
2. Yes, I have the experience.
3. I've passion for it and have the spirit of entrepreneurship.

Thank you!

Thanks.

Wow! Orile is far from where I operate from (Ojota), I'm starting snacks distribution biz, it'd have been a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with you.
The distance is a major challenge.

God will bless your hustle.
Re: An SME Business Partner Needed by Ambassador1991(m): 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
rose75:

Thanks.

Wow! Orile is far from where I operate from (Ojota), I'm starting snacks distribution biz, it'd have been a wonderful opportunity to collaborate with you.
The distance is a major challenge.

God will bless your hustle.

Hi! Have you started?

(1) (Reply)

Sell At Nigeria’s Largest Food/drinks Marketplace and smile to the bank / Stop Making Money The Hard Way / Africa’s Richest Man Has A Built-in Advantage With Nigeria’s Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.