Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,941 members, 7,806,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) (51571 Views)

Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / Man Disguises As A Lady To Steal From Emir Of Gombe's Palace (Photos) / 'We Steal From Bike Riders Who Patronize Prostitutes At Night' - Robbers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
bi0nics:

Refrain from quoting me again

If you do not understand the way it works then you should Just STFU and research about it.

Besides, Just because you can speak and understand Yoruba doesnt make you one. A river that has forgotten its source would sppn dry up.My Last Kobo

I have not said i was yoruba nor is it the bone of contention. What is, is your inability to provide proof of the "juju" you believe in and it's positive impact in our modern society. Or do you just believe in it because it turns you on? grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Baba, narrate the story of Mary slessor then. Weren't twins thrown into the first because they were evil?

People believed they were EVIL , not WITCH.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:48pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Try telling bi0nics this. Even brutaljab does not know his history witch is general Nigerian problem.
If they want to argue it, I'll argue it out with them.
I have noticed that people deficient of history mostly think jazz or juju exists.

I am no atheist oo. But then it occurred to me one day howni could believe so much in something I have never seen. I started asking questions.... And I got to the conclusion that MOST of what people say to be juju or jazz is a fvcking lie...

I can't say whether jazz exists or not. But I do know most if not all of the reports are not true..

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by MicroBox: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
If truly there is a super force that can hold that man down, then 'Seun' there is God.....
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
bi0nics:

Who is talking about witches??

Help me ask im o
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by bi0nics: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

I have not said i was yoruba nor is it the bone of contention. What is, is your inability to provide proof of the "juju" you believe in and it's positive impact in our modern society. Or do you just believe in it because it turns you on? grin
Nezt!!
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

People believed they were EVIL , not WITCH.

Good. Those were dull people... Believing in something they couldn't understand and had to term them evil.

No offense bro, but you'd be exactly like one of those dull people if we were back in the 1800s.

Because if in this digital age where juju hasn't been proven to exist and you believe in fairytales, how much more a life where there were no cars yet

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 12:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
haryomikun:

I have noticed that people deficient of history mostly think jazz or juju exists.

I am no atheist oo. But then it occurred to me one day howni could believe so much in something I have never seen. I started asking questions.... And I got to the conclusion that MOST of what people say to be juju or jazz is a fvcking lie...

I can't say whether jazz exists or not. But I do know most if not all of the reports are not true..

You can't say if juju is real or not, but you just concluded that they aren't real.

I need to test one of my Tiras on you aswear.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by HardMirror(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
idu1:
juju dey!

Africa have power.

We should develope it and she it to benefit our lives.

Juju is not real. Science and technology is popular and growing because it is the real deal. Juju is dying because it's not real
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

You can't say if juju is real or not, but you just concluded that they aren't real.

I need to test one of my Tiras on you aswear.
Where did I say they arent real sir??

Quote me where I said it
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
bi0nics:

Nezt!!

I see you've done you research. You are welcome.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by HardMirror(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Its not about this story alone bro.
I know bloggers very well.
People don't know most of these stories are fabricated
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Good. Those were dull people... Believing in something they couldn't understand and had to term them evil.

No offense bro, but you'd be exactly like one of those dull people if we were back in the 1800s.

Because if in this digital age where juju hasn't been proven to exist and you believe in fairytales, how much more a life where there were no cars yet

Which juju haven't been proved to exist

Its like you have eaten too much indomies aswear.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

I see you've done you research. You are welcome.
Dont argue with this kind of people bro. Africa contains the dullest humans alive. Even if there's evidence it doesn't exist, they'll still say it does

2 Likes

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:55pm On Sep 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Jazz does not exist. It is all science. I guarantee you, if a colorless toxic agent is dispersed in a room in Nigeria, and people die from it, Nigerians will call it jazz.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
haryomikun:

Dont argue with this kind of people bro. Africa contains the dullest humans alive. Even if there's evidence it doesn't exist, they'll still say it does

Lol.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:56pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Give me proof bro. And I swear I'll believe in juju. No jokes.

I mean original real proof. Not something over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Give us an example or instance na. Remember, Nigeria needs dollars ooooo.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
haryomikun:
Give me proof bro. And I swear I'll believe in juju. No jokes.
I mean original real proof. Not something over the internet.
Where do you stay??
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by haryomikun(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Jazz does not exist. It is all science. I guarantee you, if a colorless toxic agent is dispersed in a room in Nigeria, and people die from it, Nigerians will call it jazz.
Sure bro. Everything 'supernatural' is some kind of very advanced science. Current science is too young to understand it yet.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Blood money/ Ritual is available.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:
People don't know most of these stories are fabricated

That's true sha.
But juju dey where in dey my man.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
bi0nics:

Who is talking about witches??

Guy, textbooks we read growing and were taught in school (which you weren't), said they believed they were witches. You didn't even know that happened till i mentioned it. Anyway, evil/witches, it does not matter. The point is, it was tradition to kill twins.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Have you heard of magun, asasi, ofo ?
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Blood money/ Ritual is available.

Nairalanders come and see ooooo. I asked for a positive impact and hard proof of what juju has on our society and this guy is saying blood money and ritual killings. I go die of laughter today i swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Dinobi77: 1:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
The man looks hungry
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Bollinger(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

Have you heard of magun, asasi, ofo ?

Smh. Again you are just ignorantly giving instances of things that can be explained away with science. You realize that if you believe in such things like ritual killings it probable you will do it one day. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by HardMirror(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
BrutalJab:

That's true sha.

But juju dey where in dey my man.
I disagree. I know herbs work, but not all this thief stuck to pillar or people disappearing. Or bullet proof or blood money.
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by Kaybaba5(m): 1:06pm On Sep 28, 2016
Humn story for the gods

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 1:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Smh. Again you are just ignorantly giving instances of things that can be explained away with science. You realize that if you believe in such things like ritual killings it probable you will do it one day. Just saying.

If only we could see physically, you would have believed.

This same white people that taught you science believe in this juju and use of witchcraft.

Why do you think they come down to our villages to buy and excavate some of our deities

This white people will keep caging you people with science. Continue

1 Like

Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2016
Bollinger:

Nairalanders come and see ooooo. I asked for a positive impact and hard proof of what juju has on our society and this guy is saying blood money and ritual killings. I go die of laughter today i swear.

What will have a positive side without a negative

Are you this dull??

Science no get im own negative impact?? Getawt joor
Re: Thief Glued To Pillar In Akwa Ibom While Trying To Steal From A Site (photos) by BrutalJab: 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2016
HardMirror:

I disagree. I know herbs work, but not all this thief stuck to pillar or people disappearing. Or bullet proof or blood money.

God! People disappearing, Bullet proof and blood money??

Man, where did you grow up in?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Church In The Day, Brothel At Night In Abakaliki / Notorious Kwara Cultist Ojulari Caught At APC Rally With 2 Guns / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.