Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) (18009 Views)

Imo Youths Celebrate Buhari At 75 / PDP Chairmanship: Prince Uche Secondus Meets With Imo State Delegates / Coalition Of Imo Youths Say No To Pro Biafra Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
anonimi:

Yes, he is solving the challenges of the state as they unfold.
How?
By taxing every adult N3,000 so he can buy another Christmas tree this December at N1.8 billion.
Never mind that OkoroAwusa is owing salary of workers for several months.
Ordinarily if the Imo youths have any sense whatsoever, they should flog him silly like the way any of the random street THIEVES are dealt with.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-UCh61UNLO00/VnwpaaXvAvI/AAAAAAAABEo/sfeMbEdgFPo/s640/christmas%2Btree.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d
Didn't really mean to hurt him tho but the report qw hear in ABUJA from his pple contradicts some comments am reading here. Sociomediocracy I call it.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by Pray(m): 10:59am On Sep 28, 2016
Person wey go club go enjoy.........
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by justmenoni: 11:07am On Sep 28, 2016
He has always been a bridge builder and philanthropist yh rt

wheredemdey:
I am among the few igbomen that used to honestly admire this man..... He has always been a bridge builder and philanthropist... A man with a good heart..... Very jovial and down to earth...

I really don't know what has happened to the Rochas I used to know... The man rochas is something else now.... Heaping untold hardship on his people..no empathy.. No joy.. This is not the rochas we all know... This is an alien in Rocha's body....... God pls save this man.... Heal him of the high handedness that inflicts African leaders... Restore him to his God given default setting.

This is an honest prayer
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by 9inches(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2016
Figuratively speaking, that's exactly what he's doing with Imo state state as a whole.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by donchijoz(m): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2016
what is the big deal about that. criminals.

Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by biyams83(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=victorvezx post=49737528]
Nnamdi Kanu disciple. How fa?[ there are so many racist comment here but you don't talk about them are you bias?
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by olaoye15(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2016
After playing he go still collect the 3k development tax from them.
Must he put on his bandana cool
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by CuteTj(m): 12:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
priceaction:
i heard that a court froze imo state account earlier this week because of debt. Why was it not on NL?
You heard which means that it may be true or not true. But not withstanding, you still want it on NL without confirmation (you didn't go to the court to confirm nor ask Imo State Government if the news is true)?

What kind of society are you promoting then.
Re: Okorocha Playing Snooker With Imo Youths (Photos) by emmanuelbrown26: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2016
wheredemdey:
I am among the few igbomen that used to honestly admire this man..... He has always been a bridge builder and philanthropist... A man with a good heart..... Very jovial and down to earth...

I really don't know what has happened to the Rochas I used to know... The man rochas is something else now.... Heaping untold hardship on his people..no empathy.. No joy.. This is not the rochas we all know... This is an alien in Rocha's body....... God pls save this man.... Heal him of the high handedness that inflicts African leaders... Restore him to his God given default setting.

This is an honest prayer
Nnam ehhh, honestly this is not rochas i used to know, politics can destroy ur image if care is not taken, since he ventured into this level of politics, his name got destroyed, i pray he realize where he came from. rochas hope of the hopeless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Presents 25 Prado Jeeps & 2 Land Cruisers To Imo Lawmakers / Police Replies Senator Misau Over Allegation Of SUV Jeeps To Aisha Buhari(PICS) / Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.